***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Well don't read it and just enjoy the pictures, it made me think I was going to have a child with severe defects (seven eyes, a nose in the middle of it's forehead, a tail....geez)

I usually only read the "how you are feeling:" "How baby is growing" parts of books anyway. :D I'm very selective.

I find what to expect can be the same way if you read all the details of the things that may go wrong. Good for reference, but kinda scary. Would love to find a book that just focuses on developmental stages and skips all the what ifs.... I remember one of my professors showed us this amazing book in a child development class with crazy clear pictures during pregnancy, she even said, "You have to buy this for any of your pregnant friends".... unfortunetly I threw away those notes (no PG friends at the time) and don't remember the name of the book for the life of me. It was all pictures... now I'm bummed.

Haha, Jazzy, welcome to the prune club! Can't wait until 11 weeks, that's for sure!

I fell down the stairs tonight. Fell flat on my bum really hard so I'm really worried now :-( xx

Oh Tasha, I'm so sorry! That's so scary. I hope everything checks out okay! I would def. go get checked out. :hugs:

Feel better Tasha. Hope everything checks out okay. Hope you aren't too sore from the fall.

Also, for some reassurance, the baby is nestled well in your tummy, and is padded by amniotic sac and uterus. Even if you are very preggers, there is a good chance the baby didn't feel much.

Though always a good idea to get checked out by the docs. :D They seem to know everything!! :haha:

Gosh Tasha :(, I agree with the other ladies, at least call the Dr to see if you need to go to a+e. Bubs is well snuggled in there though hun :hugs: xx

So I told more people today :D, my grandparents this time :D, love telling people, in some ways I'll be a little sad once theres no secret anymore and everyone knows iykwim?

though I intend to keep it off fb for a bit yet so always the randoms to tell much later on :haha:

hehe louise, 7 days and you get the ugly prune :rofl:. I'm looking forward to the lime! :D

I don't like olives OR prunes!! When do we get to the good stuff? When is he a chocolate bar??

haha... that is why I don't have a food ticker... feeling some stretching today... come on 2nd tri so I can calm my nerves some

cute bumps ladies!! i want one too but i'm a little too pudgy for that yet :(

yay 9 weeks!!

next u/s set for oct 4

hi girls is anyone else feeling really light headed at the mo its just started today its not nice and is making me feel sicky.

i havent had any ms yet but never got any with my DD so not sure whats happening at mo.

also with my DD and after i had really low iron levels do you reckon this could be the cause of me feeling like this?

Could well be hun, I'd ask the Dr or midwife for a blood test...actually have you not had your booking bloods done? they test iron levels at that. Though I don't get my results until 12 wks scan, so you might want answers sooner! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->