***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

another tiny spot of spotting this morning... not hardly anything but still a little spot... sure it's just from the :sex: but if it doesn't stop I will be going to dr... but only 2 teeny tiny spots since 4 pm yesterday... no cramping or anything so I am sure it's fine right??

Cami, I know it's impossible not to worry, but I would say the fact that it's been so minimal, no cramping, and that you recently did the BD, then it probably is perfectly fine. So many of my friends had bleeding/spotting during their pregnancies and all turned out just fine.

Pinksnowball, I have so many sores in my mouth as well, really getting annoying. Eating a sandwich right now (Jimmy John's veggie for the American gals!) and it's downright painful!

Loopy, the Noah's Ark animals sound adorable, I love the idea! You'll have to get some pics up on Rav when you've completed them. Are you going to do 2 of each?

yeah I know... but haven't had any spotting with the :sex: before now but guess since everything is getting bigger down there maybe it is more easily irritated

Definitely. Things get swollen and your cervix may have even dropped down a bit lower which means it's right in DH's path. Keep an eye on things and if it doesn't get any worse then you are probably just fine.

When is your next appt?

not till the 24th at my appointment last friday I was cleared to go to every 2 weeks now instead of every week

but also was told if I get to uneasy to just call and they would see me this week

Beautiful bumps ladies!!! I had to go back through the posts to see them! Looking good! Mine is def. visable, but more fatty too for sure. Can't hide it these days, luckily my belly was large enough that most people are afraid to ask at this point I think!

Bernina - so happy about your fabulous scan!!!

Cami- I'm sure things will clear up soon, I know it's hard not to worry, but the light color is a good sign, probably just a bit irritated from the bedroom fun! Keep us posted and try to stay positive.

As for me, officially 10 weeks today! Hurray! Working and gearing up for another long week of school. Today I have to work a 12 hour day, so I'm going to be dragging by tonight when I get home, then still have some homework to work on.... the pleasures of school. Good news is I only have a few more weeks of classes at the university, then I begin 9 weeks of student teaching. Will officially be in 2nd tri by that time, so I've got my FXed that I'll have more energy. I am exhaused all the time, that's my biggest symptom.

Just noticed my ticker doesn't have the prune, that's nice! :)

sorry to hear about your difficulty with MS dannyboy, I know how that can be bitter/sweet, makes sense to me. I've only been dancing with the loo a few times, but def. feel sick often. Luckily only happens in the evening.

thanks dietrad, I know I should not panic and I have told so many other people not to worry but it is suddenly so much more scary! It was wierd almost looked like pink wee on the tissue!! I keep thinking I am having pains but I think I may just be imagining them because I am worried. I am checking my knickers every 2 minutes! Tempted to do another test but I know it takes a few days to effect the BHCG so maybe I should just hold off and see what happens? I have taken it really easy today but start nights tommorrow for a week.....

Sorry to keep panicking!
Congras on the new scans ladies, please keep your fingers crossed for me x

Fingers crossed for you chocojen. I know it's so scary but the odds are totally in your favor that everything is going to be just fine.

Keep an eye on the color of your urine too, you could have a UTI and that can cause blood in your urine, I've had that before. Apparently you can have a UTI with no other symptoms (surprising to me because they usually hurt like hell). The best way to do this is before you use the bathroom wipe and check your cm, then when you go kind of check the stream of urine and see if you can detect any color.

Best of luck honey and try to stay positive. :hugs:

Hi ladies. Congrats on the bumps and scans! I'm getting a little restless waiting for my 12w scan. 8 days to go...

Had very few symptoms these past few days apart from stabby sort of pains in the left. Sometimes as low as right in my groin, and sometimes as high as my hip bone. Anyone else getting anything similar?

I was thinking of getting a doppler for reassurance but I've got a feeling it would do the complete opposite.

My symptoms have been mild or waning but sometimes I swear I'm going to die! So I think it just all bottles up in me until BOOM! And then it's calm again. :haha:

I bought some baby stuff today! Made everything feel so read! I bought a belly keepsake journal called The Belly Book, and I bought another pregnancy book since i've grown tired of reading only from what to expect. lol

I also bought a calender, so that i can keep track of everything better, and so that DH doesn't have to worry about missing anything.

It just all feels like it's starting to take shape. The book I bought has "actual size" pics of the bean, and it almost made me cry when I saw it. I thought "oh my, that little guy is inside me right now?!?"

Aww Casey, sounds like you picked up some cool things. What's the name of the new book you got? I've been using Fertility Friend to track all my symptoms, just so used to using it for TTC so I've kept it up (minus the temping) for pregnancy.

Keeping track of all the appointments gets crazy doesn't it!

A book called "Your Pregnancy Week by Week" by Glade B Curtis and Judith Schuler.

Then I got The Belly Book by Amy Krouse Rosenthal. It's just like a little pregnancy scrapbook journal thing. :D It's really cute. Goes through the pregnancy week by week!

And then I got a 17 month calender that started in August. So that I can keep track of all the up coming dates and stuff. :)

My friend wants me to start taking belly pics... but idk. I have quite a belly before pregnancy... so I think I just mostly look fat instead of preggers yet.

casey-I think I have that Your Pregnancy Week by Week and I thought it was depressing! I bought it before I had my first m/c and I know it still has my ultrasound pictures in it and I haven't been able to bring myself to get it back out but I think it is that book. It goes through every single thing that can go wrong!

casey-I think I have that Your Pregnancy Week by Week and I thought it was depressing! I bought it before I had my first m/c and I know it still has my ultrasound pictures in it and I haven't been able to bring myself to get it back out but I think it is that book. It goes through every single thing that can go wrong!

Ahh, well I didn't read it too much. I just fell in love with the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->