***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

laura - if it makes you feel any better I get quite lightheaded in the evenings. I usually stay off my feet. I've had all my bloodwork come back with normal iron levels.... but still would be good for you to get checked if you've had that problem in the past. Eat some food high in iron like spinach or whatever you can keep down. Good luck!

On another note, why does the prune look so much like a turd? Seriously, I know that's gross, but they know we are in our first tri right? Couldn't they try to pick something that looks edible?!! Ha... I had to add that ticker just to give myself a laugh over it. Plus I don't know why my other ticker is stuck on raspberry for so darn long!!

no not even had my midwife app yet its booked for next wednesday but might pop to docs in the morning and ask to have a blood test just to make sure cause i feel really bad

yeah good plan Laura, might mean you can get treatment sooner if you need it. Hope you feel better soon x

yeah defo just wish my docs werent so crap he sent me for a early scan and the receptionist booked me in for a investigation scan on my pelvis at a local hospital that dont deal with maternity. soo that went out the window.

i'll phone in the morning and see what he says hopefully he will book my scan for me as well.x

yeah may well do, mine did! mind still have to wait until 12 wks! but I got a date well early xx

Thanks girls yeah ill defo get to docotors in the morning just to check alls ok. Ive heard the hb on the doppler so thats reassured me. My bums soo sore though i cant sit on it i have to sort of sit on the side and am walking like a penguin, badly bruised me thinks lol xxx

What's the earliest anyone has heard a heartbeat on a home doppler? Just curious, I know it's too early for me but I was wanting to buy one.

9+4 with my daughter and 9+5 with this one on an angelsounds xx

Thanks! I'm trying to choose one, do you like that one?

Tasha, so sorry to hear about your fall but very glad you heard little one's heartbeat, that must be such a relief. Always best to get to the dr, just for the added reassurance and to make sure you heal properly if anything (tailbone, etc) was damaged. Take it easy tonight (I know easier said than done with 2 little ones!) and please keep us updated in the morning.

So I've been having pretty strong back pain and dull aches (cramping?) in my abdomen since earlier today. Does anyone know if this is normal? Can't imagine it's an aftereffect of the u/s as that was over 12 hours ago. I know baby is fine as I just saw him/her on the scan, but the pains are pretty strong, much stronger than anything I've felt so far.

Thanks!!!

Bernina- I've been having cramping feelings since yesterdaythey make me make faces here and tere but I'm putting it down as growing pains. I say drink some more water- I've been having some problems with drinking enough water- feeling fine but headachy and crampy- so doing my best to drink water.
Sorry to hear about your fall!
Anyways- just wanted to pop in and say HELLO to all of you! Have a good night!

I now have a lime :happydance: had somespotting on nights last night tbh I'm not sure if it was even from "there" it was like a a spot kind of blood iykwim

I'm sure I can feel a little lump in my tummy it's all to the left like it was with Rhys I can see me having a wonky bump again haha

congrats on the lime snowball! :D. Re. the spotting if it was only once don't worry, might just have been you caught your labia or something too if your not sure it came from 'down there' :shrug:

helen, aww a wonky bump, cute!

me and DH were pretty sure we can feel a small rounding just under my pubic bone last night :D:D have a feeling it may take me a while to get a bump! :(

Morning ladies,
Pleased to say there has still been no more pink/blood, but now I have pain in my tummy when I move feels like I have done a tough abs workout,also havingsome pain on my R side, think iit is too high to be an ectopic. Thing is I dont want to talk to anyone in A&E as it is where I work and I have not told them yet!

Think I will test my urine tonight and make sure I have no signs of a UTI, if I do I can then ask them at work to prescribe some antibiotics for me and if not I will chat to one of the doctorsabout how I have been feeling.

Boobs are still sore but no nausea so far today.

I start nights tonight snowball so will be thinking of you when I am awake at 5am!

Have a good day

I have an Angelsounds doppler. I can hear the placenta, but no heartbeat yet. I think I bought it when I was about 13 weeks pregnant with my son. It was cheap, and does the job :)

Booking appointment in a bit - wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->