***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hi all i wanted to share my scan photo with you which i had yesterday, baby was punching and kicking so emotional, totally in love, i am now 10 weeks + 5, so in love, cant wait til next scan at 20 weeks :cloud9:

Attachments

• 11 week scan.jpg
    11 week scan.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
Great scan Lyndsey!!

Welcome kirsty ill stick you on our list.

I went to the drs and he thinks ive fractured my coccyx but they cant do anything about it anyway so ive just got to grin and bear it.

told my mom today too and she wasnt too impressed :-( im going to hold off telling anyone else until my scan next friday

xx

awwwww look at that scan, our beanies are starting to look like babies :)

just to add to the newbies be careful adding scan pictures, its bnb rule that the owners name is showing dates etc, as alot of trolls post scan pics off google images, the mods may take it down if it doesnt :flower:

Great scan Lyndsey.

Tasha, sorry Mom wasn't more supportive, hopefully she'll come around soon.

im nervous for my next scan on thursday , its at the fetal medicine unit

but if everything is ok i think im gonna make my big facebook announcement :haha:

First midwife appointment tomorrow, yay! It's early so I'm worried I'm going to feel a little bit ill...

Bernina - Not doing it as Noah's ark, just the animals. Might keep them in pairs though, made a start on the monkey today!

Bernina - Not doing it as Noah's ark, just the animals. Might keep them in pairs though, made a start on the monkey today!

Ohh can't wait to see the monkey when completed!!!!

went to dr.. everything is fine.. got to see bubs again and OMG how much she grew in 4 days... I will try to post a pic shortly

Yeah Cami, so happy for you!! Can't wait to see the updated pics so we can compare from the one 4 days ago!

I'm going through something similar, not the spotting, but with my back pain, called nurse to give her an update that the Tylenol helped, but still very sore and they booked me in for 1:10 tomrorow afternoon. Feel kind of silly as I just saw little one yesterday and all was well, but glad for the reassurance and to see if there are any problems. I'm totally nervous of course too!

im nervous for my next scan on thursday , its at the fetal medicine unit

but if everything is ok i think im gonna make my big facebook announcement :haha:

you'll be fine :hugs:

:happydance: for facebook announcement :)

im trying to think what to put :rofl: decisions decisions!!

Have you seen the thread in the 1st tri? They're all discussing what to put, I haven't got a clue what I'll say.

think im just gonna go with Lea - is cooking a baby Snowball
or Lea - Alexander is going to be a Big brother

pinksnowball I'm in the same boat as you! Well, I have 10 more days until my 12 week us and I plan on making the "big announcement" after that! I am getting excited but don't know how to do it!
I also have to tell my friend who lost her baby 2 weeks before her due date. I need to do this before it hits Facebook but I am scared. :dohh:
Cami that's great everything is ok!
Bernina I'm sorry that the tylenol didn't relieve your pain! :hugs:

sorry at work and got busy here it is girlies... I am going to keep my avatar the last pic though as it was just so cute but I get to go back this friday I wonder how much more change in the next 3 days

Attachments

• Photo0010.jpg
    Photo0010.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
WOW! What a difference! But I agree with keeping your avatar! That's just too cute!

Today was pretty bad. Felt sick from the moment I woke up until about 1 or 2 in the pm.

Last night (and every night since i found out I was preggo) has been a struggle with sleep. Either I have to pee all night, or I just can't get comfortable. It's either my back, or bloat, or my boobs. Being pregnant is so hard!! lol No one tells you that!! Maybe it's harder when it's the first time.

They definitly don't tell you- and I think it has a lot to do with so many women not talking about being pregnant until they are out of the first tri! My friend who has wanted kids her whole life says that she had no clue how everything was (I've been telling her EVERYTHING).
I'm sorry you're having a rough day! Seriously try eating before you get out of bed (or drinking something more than water). Also maybe some chamomile tea before bed to help calm you? (I asked my Dr. and she said that the tea is safe)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->