***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

hi i've was a march mummy but my scan last week has now told me I'm due April 2nd

Thanks girls yeah ill defo get to docotors in the morning just to check alls ok. Ive heard the hb on the doppler so thats reassured me. My bums soo sore though i cant sit on it i have to sort of sit on the side and am walking like a penguin, badly bruised me thinks lol xxx

I'm so glad baby is okay but sorry you feel sore! It is important to keep moving around though, helps the muscles to not get up tight from the trauma.

Congratulations on lime Snowball and the olive Choco!!!!

Welcome Kirsty! Though I still wouldn't disregard with having a March baby!

I'm just happy to be a raspberry. :blush: My little bean is one of the youngest on here!

In other news-- I woke up feeling pretty rotten today. My first time waking up with the nausea, usually it's afternoon or night sickness and not so much morning. Had a glass of milk for breakfast, and now I feel so bloated I might burst. :( I'm hoping that maybe I can get something more substantial in my belly and it will calm down.

Casey-Mine is younger than yours by a whole week! Actually, I'm due the last day of April so I'd have to have the youngest to be on this thread, whoa!

ok so sunday around 4 very small pink spot on tp then nothing then yesterday morning... very small pink spot then nothing now this morning very small pink spot... think it could still be from the bd on sunday??

I'm not in fact I'm hoping as April is a very busy month for birthdays in my family already.

ok so sunday around 4 very small pink spot on tp then nothing then yesterday morning... very small pink spot then nothing now this morning very small pink spot... think it could still be from the bd on sunday??

Probably, if it's a really small amount and hasn't gotten to be more than that I wouldn't worry about it. The only thing that I would be concerned with is UTI at the most but definitely call the clinic if doesn't completely go away.

I'm not in fact I'm hoping as April is a very busy month for birthdays in my family already.

This pregnancy was kind of an oops for DH and I, not really an oops but I was scheduled to have an HSG and endometrial biopsy done with my RE before getting pregnant. We weren't preventing pregnancy, I just ovulated a week late and didn't realize it and didn't bother with the condom and yeah...not really an oops but my birthday and my dad's birthday is April 1st, my stepmom's birthday is April 2nd, DD birthday is April 16th, my stepdad's birthday is April 30th and that's my EDD. Knowing our luck, this one will be born on DD's birthday!

going to dr at 1:45 they want to check for infection.. like I said not really worried because it has only been in the morning and very very very very small amount and it is pink not red blood..

good luck cami!

went out for lunch today with my 14 mth goddaughter :D, she was so well behaved! can't wait for our LO's to be here!

Good luck Cami.
I drank some water last night and it seems to have helped the crampy feelings but I figured it was just from growing and then some dehydration (I have really been trying to drink enough water but it tastes bad if it isn't COLD).
I'm not liking this work week already. Ugh.

Thanks MissFox, glad to know that you've experienced the pain as well. I'm trying to drink as much water as possible. Also have a call into the nurse just to make sure everything is okay, but I'm guessing they'll tell me to just take it easy and relax.

Cami, good luck at your appointment today, glad they're checking you for infection, seems the most likely cause.

Hi everyone just caught up on the thread the bumps look great wish I had one already.

And the scan pics are lovely congrats ladies.

I still havent got my scan appointment so keeping my fingers crossed it will arrive some time this week. Got my home vist from the m/w on the 20th sept though.

Symptoms are nowhere thistime apart from the tiredness.

hope your all well x

Nusre called back about the strong back pain and told me to take 2 extra strength tylenol and ice it and call back and give them an update. She also asked me a million questions too. Now I'm even more afraid, normally they are so easy going and just tell you to relax, but this time feels like maybe they think something really could be wrong. Don't have an ice pack at work but can take the tylenol I guess. Very first medicine I've taken this entire pregnancy!

also drink a lot of water bernina!
I've had a sore back often also and just make my DF rub it.
You bubs is growing a lot this week so I'm sure it's just stretching and growing pain.

Thanks! Downing the water now and think I might get some of my favorite Santa Cruz oraganic lemonade. Found it cheap online with good shipping prices, less than half what they charge in the stores!

I know they will do another US... do you think there will be that much difference in 4 days??? just wondering because from 10 to 12 weeks there is a HUGE difference

I'm sure you'll see a difference in size, at this stage they are growing so rapidly and at a pretty predictable rate that there is sure to be a few mm difference between 10+2 and 10+6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->