***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I have the same problems sleeping its so hard for me to get 2 hours in a row of sleep lately and I know its going to continue like that for a long time. just hang in there get a pregnancy pillow if you don't have one yet and maybe that will help you a little.

Sorry you had a rough day Casey, hope tomorrow is better for you.

MissFox you are so right, so many people don't talk about first tri that we are so in the dark with our first pregnancies. The same goes for pregnancy bleeding, miscarriages, etc. No one talks about them, thank goodness for boards like this where we can get support and share what we're going through.

Cami, adorable pic. You're right, little one does look squished, I thought the same thing about my latest pic as well! Just looks like the poor thing has no room in the sac!

Just got back from a walk with DH and back felt pretty good during that time. Now that I've been sitting again for a few minutes it's back to pain though.

I also have to tell my friend who lost her baby 2 weeks before her due date. I need to do this before it hits Facebook but I am scared. :dohh:

I needed to tell a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago because she was helping us move. She'd lost a baby just before the 12 week mark and after that her marriage broke down, I was terrified of telling her but she's been so supportive and it's made me realise just how good a friend she is.

im nervous for my next scan on thursday , its at the fetal medicine unit

but if everything is ok i think im gonna make my big facebook announcement :haha:

you'll be fine :hugs:

:happydance: for facebook announcement :)

im trying to think what to put :rofl: decisions decisions!!

Have you seen the thread in the 1st tri? They're all discussing what to put, I haven't got a clue what I'll say.

think im just gonna go with Lea - is cooking a baby Snowball
or Lea - Alexander is going to be a Big brother

i think something like, thinks this winter there is going to be one more snowball to make ;)

im nervous for my next scan on thursday , its at the fetal medicine unit

but if everything is ok i think im gonna make my big facebook announcement :haha:

you'll be fine :hugs:

:happydance: for facebook announcement :)

im trying to think what to put :rofl: decisions decisions!!

Have you seen the thread in the 1st tri? They're all discussing what to put, I haven't got a clue what I'll say.

think im just gonna go with Lea - is cooking a baby Snowball
or Lea - Alexander is going to be a Big brother

i think something like, thinks this winter there is going to be one more snowball to make ;)

hahaha i like it !

or maybe

Lea - is she the only person on her friends list that can make a snowball in spring??

Or for spring??

Just had my booking in appointment, midwife was so lovely. Got my first scan on the 6th of October, can't wait!

aww congrats loopey!

just over a week until my 1st scan...time has stopped I swear!

Hey,
Hope everyone thats been worrying is now feeling a bit better.

I have the achiest boobs right now, they've already grown 1 cup size and i feel like they're gonna go pop!

Got my dating scan booked for next tues, really really just wanna get past the 12 week mark, as last time i m/c I was 11+6. I just keep telling myself that I've had LOADS more symptoms this time so it is gonna be fine...:)

hi girls, ive been feeling really sick today. Just dropped my lil boy off at pre school, time to get stuck into the ironing i think as i cant sit down lol. Sleeping was a nightmare too had to lie on my one side and once i got into that position i couldnt move. Hope it gets better soon.

Lovin the facebook status' lol i have no idea what im guna put.

xxx

how many of us girls have facebook? i think i need a few more friends :winkwink:

I'm going to announce it on FB on Monday after my 12-week scan. Going to say: "12 weeks down, 28 to go." And put a scan pic as my profile. CAN'T WAIT, SO EXCITED. X

The chamomile tea is a really good idea, Miss Fox. Thanks. We have so much tea in the house, and I haven't used any of it because of all that "no herbal" stuff the doctor said.

I'm having a hard time eating by myself. Like when DH gets home, i'm ready for dinner, and FAST, but while he's at work, I just dilly dally and only eat what I have to. One of my friends had this issue when she was pregnant, as her husband is deployed. She said her doctor told her that she was a "social eater". I wonder if I have that. I always think I have everything. :haha:

I woke up and had a cracker, and i'm about to go get some water, or gatorade. Gatorade seems to help a lot, since if I don't eat enough at least it will keep my blood sugar stable so that I don't get that sickly feeling of when my blood sugar drops real low.

I'm going to announce it on FB on Monday after my 12-week scan. Going to say: "12 weeks down, 28 to go." And put a scan pic as my profile. CAN'T WAIT, SO EXCITED. X

That is so cute!! :) lol.

I told my mom the day we found out, and she proceeded to put it on facebook, so there was never any moment for announcements on facebook for me. I didn't mind though.

Tasha, sorry you haven't been feeling well, and the fall on top of it all. Hope your body starts to heal soon and give you some relief.

Love all the Facebook announcement plans, no idea how I'm going to do it yet. May just wait until someone says congrats and let others figure it out :) I think I probably won't go public to the world until 14 1/2 weeks (my next scan after the check today). Close friends and family know, but still haven't told work and there are a lot of work friends on there.

In fact I was just debating when to tell my boss. FOr those that have already told, how did you approach it. My boss is a woman and great, has kids and will be totally understanding, no worries there, just curious how to bring it up. Schedule a meeting, send her an email?

I have Facebook but I'm not posting anything about being pregnant until waaaaaaaaaaay later. I've been burned by that before!

i think i have that 'social eater' thing, i forget to eat or am just not bothered when im at home on my own, but always cook and eat big portions when im eating with my family!

bernina...I told my boss a few weeks ago, just tapped on her door and asked if she had a moment, then asked if she was in a good mood...hehe, that was enough really! then just blerted out I needed to tell her I'm pregnant. She was great actually and congratulated me etc. Sure they'll be pleased for you! xx

I did the same as Caro - just knocked on the headteacher's door on Monday morning & asked for a quick word. DH & I work at same school so he came with me. Head said he knew what we were there for when I'd told him! He was dead nice about it.

I'm not going to do a big FB announcement. I want to tell all my good friends face to face & some live a long way from us so will have to wait til I next meet up with them. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->