***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

You ladies might wanna pm your email addresses or post somewhere private like in girly sanctuary. Anyone could get your address from here, web crawlers might pick it up and spam you.

so i'm scared. not literally more figuratively but my mil wants to do a "spirit circle" with her grandkids who are all 9 and below. um...hmm...how the hell am i going to explain her to my future kid? lol.
btw. anyone know wtf a spirit circle is?

It's a peganist ritual....if you are a Christian of any means, I wouldn't participate.

I had my ultrasound yesterday, 1.41 cm and heartrate of 150! We even got to see it squiggle, RE put the internal US probe in and we could see it move away from the probe like "Hey, man, stop pushing!" :happydance:

I had my ultrasound yesterday, 1.41 cm and heartrate of 150! We even got to see it squiggle, RE put the internal US probe in and we could see it move away from the probe like "Hey, man, stop pushing!" :happydance:

Congratulations! How exciting! :cloud9: I do hate internal scans....so glad my next one will be external, just stinks it won't be for another 9 weeks! :dohh:

It was great, I've been feeling better-not as nauseated-for the last couple of days so I was sort of worried but I've graduated back to my OB which is also super exciting. No more driving an hour to see my RE!

Aww congrats on seeing your little bean Arein83!

Think I'm gonna avoid adding people to fb just yet too, incase something slips out! but would be up for it in a few wks time :D.

This time next week I'll have finally seen my beany! :D. Beginning to get a bit worried now, but sure everything will be fine!

Must be great getting your scans, I've at least a month to wait til mine. Still feel rotten so hopefully all is well but I'd love to see my bean.

I will pm anybody my e-mail for fb but probably won't add anyone for at least another week or so as I am not mentioning naything on fb until I have told all my family...

Saw the baby again! :D He/She is growing!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 61555_755449925461_33013203_40843887_3431482_n.jpg
    61555_755449925461_33013203_40843887_3431482_n.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 12
so i'm scared. not literally more figuratively but my mil wants to do a "spirit circle" with her grandkids who are all 9 and below. um...hmm...how the hell am i going to explain her to my future kid? lol.
btw. anyone know wtf a spirit circle is?

It's a peganist ritual....if you are a Christian of any means, I wouldn't participate.

we aren't really any organized religion for reasons it's probably best just not to mention on here, but i just don't see it being appropriate for kids so young. i don't think she means any harm by it, but if i at 28 don't understand it how am i to expect my 6 yr autistic step son to understand?

yeah, think we'll send him down by his mother's as planned this weekend instead.

Just wondering if anyone else has got/ is getting a pregnancy pillow? I'm thinking of getting one at some point but not sure where to start/ which ones are good/bad!

Any ideas? xx

I'm already using a body pillow since my hips get sore easily but I was half thinking about it since my body pillow now is loosing it's fluff.

Last time I used a wedge under my bump. I borrowed it so don't have one at the moment but could already do with it. I used pillows all over the place in different ways and at different stages but just normal ones.

OOO PILLOWS! I really want a pregnancy pillow- but not yet. Don't wory Cami- I wont spoil your secret! I am not putting anything up until at least next friday, when I get to see baby again. But you should pm me your e-mail.
Headache starting already today! BLAH! Say Yes to the Dress is making me sad today- all the Dad episodes. I decided to nix the "father daughter" dance because it will be my grampa or my mom walking me down the isle.

OOO 11 weeks today! WOOHOOO!
Happy 11 weeks Cami!

Congrats to those who are seeing a new fruit today! Happy for all the girls who traded their prunes for limes. Can't wait to be there tomorrow!

I want to get a pregnancy or body pillow as well, how do you guys use them? Do you kind of sleep on your side and hug them or put them between your knees or what? My back is pretty darn achy so the only way I can sleep lately is completely on my side in the fetal position, knees have to be pulled up real close to my chin. For those in the States, where do you buy them, online or a retail store?

I finally had to break down and use a pony tail holder on my jeans this morning. Just too uncomfortable to button and this keeps the button laying flat and doesn't show a buldge under my shirt. I'm surprised how good it works, really happy with the free and easy solution!

I'm going to need to break down and get a belly band soon as well. I'll be wearing my maternity jeans soon for comfort but they're still much too big and fall down too low on my waist. Target sells them but I can probably find one cheaper online.

Congrats on the new scan, baby is looking great!!!!

Attachments

• IMG00127-20100916-1216.jpg
    IMG00127-20100916-1216.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1
BERNINA, I love your ingenuity! wish I had thought of that, I have some mat jeans now but I have to admit they are the most somfortable thing in the world!!

MISS FOX happy 11 weeks!

CASEY congrats on your latest scan....how come you have had so many?

Not got a pregnancy pillow yetbut will be after one at some point, I am not sleeping well at all because I normally lie on my front but my boobs are too sore for that at the moment!

I'm borrowing a body pillow from a friend of mine, but it's not as firm as i'd like it to be. It's very floppy and I tend to move around a lot in bed, so it bunches in certain areas. I might get a different one.

I'm considering getting this one next month:

This one

I've been feeling better these last two days, which is good. Since tuesday I was feeling awful. I swear it builds up. It's quiet and them BAM! lol I wouldn't be surprised if I was feeling icky over the weekend. That's just always how it works :dohh:

go for my next scan tomorrow yay... sooooooo tired today and so need some time off ... I want to know why here is the US our maternity leave stuff is so much shorter than anywhere else... I mean under FMLA you get 12 weeks unpaid in a 12month period... and you can be required to use any benifit time you have first during that 12 week time..

BERNINA, I love your ingenuity! wish I had thought of that, I have some mat jeans now but I have to admit they are the most somfortable thing in the world!!

MISS FOX happy 11 weeks!

CASEY congrats on your latest scan....how come you have had so many?

Not got a pregnancy pillow yetbut will be after one at some point, I am not sleeping well at all because I normally lie on my front but my boobs are too sore for that at the moment!

I've only had two :blush: Is that alot?

I think it's because I was with a fertility clinic. Having PCOS. I'm sure they just wanted to make sure the baby was going to be viable until sending me off to the OB. They just discharged me today. So I am on my own now, to a regular OB. Probably won't have another scan for at least two weeks or more.

The baby's heart rate was 179, so i'm very excited now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->