***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

wow.sorry for the pity party! Just read that back and it sounds so whiney!!! LOL! Speaking of pregnancy pillows..I had one with Jakes pregnancy and it was so comfy but a passion killer!!! Lol! It took up so much of the bed, BF would swear and curse at the thing all night! Well, I got him back for his snoring!

Ladies just wanted to let everyone know I had a dr appt today and found out I lost the smaller baby. The bigger baby does have a strong hb so I am praying all continues to be ok with this baby.

sorry to hear that reeds :hugs: hope everything is ok with the bigger baby.x.x

:hugs: Oh, Reeds, you ok?

I am doing better than I thought I would be...I am trying to understand and tell myself it all happens for a reason and that my baby is in God's hands now with my other angels. The baby hasn't completely absorbed so I will have to deliver when I deliver my baby. But that is a long way off so I am hoping andpraying I will have time to adjust to that.

:hugs: Oh, Reeds, you ok?

I am doing better than I thought I would be...I am trying to understand and tell myself it all happens for a reason and that my baby is in God's hands now with my other angels. The baby hasn't completely absorbed so I will have to deliver when I deliver my baby. But that is a long way off so I am hoping andpraying I will have time to adjust to that.
:hugs: I am so sorry.

Ladies just wanted to let everyone know I had a dr appt today and found out I lost the smaller baby. The bigger baby does have a strong hb so I am praying all continues to be ok with this baby.

:cry:SO sorry for your loss:hugs:

I am sorry reeds....I am glad that the other baby has a good healthy heartbeat, you are right it happens for a reason. I had a missed miscarriage in April, and I was strong at the time, but found myself breaking down at odd moments, like in shops etc. I eventually spoke to people and realised that , yes, these things do happen for a reason etc. When I was pregnant 2 nd time around, Jake was a quite young and I worried how hard I would find it, as he is an active toddler. Obviously, somewhere somehow, someone agreed but blessed me with this LOl a few months later. Try and stay positive hun. All the best x

so sorry reedsgirl :( *hugs*

BUT you are still blessed with one very healthy baby which is always something to celebrate! <3

i always seem to get sick at about 7 every night. it's never actually physically getting sick, it's just ucky to where i really just want to get sick so i'll feel better.

had to unbotton the pants this week myself, too exciting!! see the parents for their 40th wedding anniversary on the 25th where i'll be 2 days short of 11 wks. wonder if i can pull off not tellling them? i want to wait til the 4th for my 12 week scan so i know baby is still healthy. a friend of mine is borrowing me her doppler, can't wait for it to arrive!

so i'm scared. not literally more figuratively but my mil wants to do a "spirit circle" with her grandkids who are all 9 and below. um...hmm...how the hell am i going to explain her to my future kid? lol.
btw. anyone know wtf a spirit circle is?

omfg. finally found what a spirit circle is.

the spirit circle/séance is an attempt to make contact with those who have transitioned. Communicating with the dead is after all, the purpose of the spirit circle, or séance.

she's batsh** crazy! *sigh*

I would NOT be allowing my children to participate in a seance!

um.....yeah.

i married my husband and not his family i married my husband and not his family i married my husband and not his family

LOL

Had a tiny bit of spotting this morning. Praying it was because I had an orgasm last night (we didn't go too far as I'm still scared of sex a bit!)... Eek.. Hurry up scan!

Cottleson, OH wont touch me as he has heard stories like these!!! Hope all is ok, when is your scan?
Off to bed now, 3 nights done 4 to go, will pop back in when I wake up this evening. Have a good day everyone x

Oops don't let him see my post Jen!! Lol
Scan is on Tuesday so not too long... This weeks dragging though!

Hi everyone. I'm after a little reassurance. Went to the docs just now as my back's been hurting me for a week or so and I had some brown discharge last saturday. They're sending me for an early scan on Monday. I'm at 9 weeks today. I'm just so scared something's wrong. My sister had a missed miscarriage last month and it's really scared me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->