***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

i have a big craving for a brandy old fashion and an ice cold beer. uuuuuuuugh, i don't ever crave alcohol but this one i just cant shake.

Yawn!!! So tired yet can;t sleep : / I thought my gagging had calmed down but this morning my son was sick, and I was trying to clean up but kept gagging at the smell.. then i had to run and be sick too! Should have seen the pair of us..actually..maybe not!!

I am having a day of doing NOTHING tomorrow...I have been busy all week and can;t muster up the energy anymore!!! I am phsically worn out and unwell..woe me! I am havign a pity party.Haha!

Casey, in the UK we dont even get one a month with the MW and only meet OB if we are considered high risk. So I know what you mean in someways BUT I think it is really important to use this time to make the most of your last few months as a couple while you are not too big to be uncomfortable!

Snowball, delighted you are feeling baby so much good for you!

Jakes Mummy, hope you feel better very soon

AFM we go for our repeat scan today so get to see the baby and hopefully get a due date. Still feeling sick lots. Going into Asda's baby event today and picking up a few bargains, they have a baaby gym for £5 reduced from £35!!

Have a good day all
xxx

ps MIL being discharged from hospital today!!

Hi all,

Congrats to all the latest Fab Scan piccies!

Chocojen - Good luck woth todays scan and great news on MIL.

I am 14 weeks today! However, I'm still feeling extremely nauseus and exhausted. I'm also feeling really low at the moment :(

xx

hey girls not been on here for a while nice to see all the scans. sickness is still with me, wish it would just go now. dd 15/4/10 xx

BEEN FEELING BABY MOVE LOADS TODAY ! :cloud9:

oohhh im jealous. I think ive felt a couple of movements but cant be sure :-( i felt my daughter loads by now and expected it to be earlier with twins.

16 weeks today!!!!

UGH! Can't find a single person for a massage this morning for DF. He is having surgery on monday and I really wantedto get him all nice and relaxed! BLAH! oh well. I've got one more option.

BEEN FEELING BABY MOVE LOADS TODAY ! :cloud9:

oohhh im jealous. I think ive felt a couple of movements but cant be sure :-( i felt my daughter loads by now and expected it to be earlier with twins.

16 weeks today!!!!

i wasnt totally convinced but everynow and then got the bubbly feeling i had before with alex and phoebe

so i out my doppler on and sure enough whenever i got the bubbly feeling i could feel baby move

alex pulled out the doppler today figured out how to put it on and started putting it on his tummy:cloud9:

so cute!!
So apparently since I'm technically supporting DF, I'm getting full benefits now! HURRAH! I have a feeling I"m going to need some physical therapy since my hips an shoulders are continuously popping. Stupid hypermobility.

Hey everyone...I haven't been around much lately since I've been dealing with a stomach flu, so I'm trying to catch up lol

So exciting to see some already finding out what they are having! I cant wait till my gender scan on Nov 9th! Also its hard to believe i will be 14 weeks Monday :) time seems to be going quicker than it did with DD!! lol

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! :)

Hey everyone...I haven't been around much lately since I've been dealing with a stomach flu, so I'm trying to catch up lol

So exciting to see some already finding out what they are having! I cant wait till my gender scan on Nov 9th! Also its hard to believe i will be 14 weeks Monday :) time seems to be going quicker than it did with DD!! lol

Funny how we are around the same date, and your gender scan is month before mine, by the date!! Mine's Dec 9th.

Funny how we are around the same date, and your gender scan is month before mine, by the date!! Mine's Dec 9th.

Well this isn't the one my doctors office is doing, I'm paying for an early one...lol:haha: I couldn't wait!!!

wow the dr office set mine up for me for nov 24. weird how that differs.

I find out the date of my next ultrasound from the doctor's office on Nov. 2nd, which is my next appointment...but they usually do them at 20 weeks and there is a local place that does them at 17 weeks so i just scheduled an early scan there in order to find out a lil sooner..LOL :)

oooo ok. sneaky! i was going to go for something earlier but i didn't want there to be a chance of it being wrong so i'm waiting.

Well this isn't the one my doctors office is doing, I'm paying for an early one...lol:haha: I couldn't wait!!!

:rofl: That's fantastic!! Hope you can see what the little tyke is packing! :baby:

wow the dr office set mine up for me for nov 24. weird how that differs.

I don't know why but i've had the WORST time of getting an appt. It's more then a month away, but I guess because of where it falls (thanksgiving week and stuff) they are just slammed or something. Don't know. I wish I had something sooner. But I guess it's better because we are going out of town for Turkey day anyway... so i wouldn't be in town for a whole week that the test could be made on.

i'm too stubborn to wait so i'm actually going about 30 min out of town. they have 2 different locations and i needed to go to the one further away in order to see the baby but i'd really like to know so i can share with everyone at thanksgiving. my 92 yr old gma will be there too so it'll be nice to tell her and beg her to plz stick around til at least april so she can meet him/her. i need at least one pic of baby with great gma.

speaking of gma's, having an extra hard time this weekend. a year ago tomorrow (by date today by day), i got the call that gma vitals weren't doing so well and sat by her bed side and watched her pass on the 17th. brings me to tears even now knowing that she'll never hold her first great grandchild. #1 reason i want it to be a girl so i can name it after her and hold a little part of her close to me every day.

did i mention 6 months from today i'll be getting enduced? too exciting!!!!

i'm too stubborn to wait so i'm actually going about 30 min out of town. they have 2 different locations and i needed to go to the one further away in order to see the baby but i'd really like to know so i can share with everyone at thanksgiving. my 92 yr old gma will be there too so it'll be nice to tell her and beg her to plz stick around til at least april so she can meet him/her. i need at least one pic of baby with great gma.

speaking of gma's, having an extra hard time this weekend. a year ago tomorrow (by date today by day), i got the call that gma vitals weren't doing so well and sat by her bed side and watched her pass on the 17th. brings me to tears even now knowing that she'll never hold her first great grandchild. #1 reason i want it to be a girl so i can name it after her and hold a little part of her close to me every day.

did i mention 6 months from today i'll be getting enduced? too exciting!!!!

Totally understand that. My baby will have two great gmas. Mine is 81 yrs old. She will be almost 82 when the baby is on the way. She's cuban, and she can't wait for the baby. She's already knitting the blankets!! :) She's the best

My DH's gma, is 92. Not doing so well. She's holding on for now, but we don't know for how much longer. It's tearing his dad up really bad. But these things happen. I would love for her to make it to see the baby, but I just don't know if she will.

Dana- I think it is so sweet to name babies after loved ones lost. and I'm sure gma will be doing her best to stick around!!
BTW CONGRATS!! on having 6 months to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->