***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

yay... beautiful pics everyone..
MissFox love the bump pics so cute. ..
AFM I want to know NOW.... hehe only 3 more weeks I guess but still I want to know NOW...

Could I join you lovely ladies please? Due 21.04.11 officially until I get my section booked :hi:

wow we;ve had our 1st gender told! congrats on your baby boy! how exciting :D

Choco so glad MIL is doing good xx

afm, thought the puking was over, then this morning Wham :( oh well! be glad when this weeks over as work has been tough. Also had a mini crash in my car yesterday, another driver clipped my wing mirror and left it scattered across the road :(, shook me up pretty bad but was ok! just annoyed they didn't even stop, some people are so rude!

I so think this is adorable
https://www.amazon.com/Manhattan-Toy-Snuggle-Pod-Pea/dp/B000K61IGE/ref=pd_sim_ba_97

Just stopping by for two seconds to say hello!!! Miss you all. Happy to hear about the good scans! Going in for a private gender scan this Saturday... we'll see if they can see anything that early!!

Hugs to you all!! Gotta run!

welcome bobo

thanks caro was goos to see her smiling yesterday.

I am so sick of being sick, every morning and every night like clockwork! At least it means bubba is still there!!! Got our repeat scan tomorrow to see if they can work out more accurate EDD, I hope they dont push me back its either the 19th or 29th. I will change my ticker tommorrow if they do make it the 29th but will feel cheated about going back to the plum!!!!

Hi to the new ladies ill add you to the list.

My cousin has had her baby girl this morning! She had to have an emergency c section at 34 weeks. Shed been having a bit of discomfort so went up to get checked. Good job she did because she had no fluid left, the placenta had nearly stopped working, baby had pooed inside and the heartbeat was slowing. She text me this morning to say they are both ok and that baby Teegan was only 2lb 15oz. Im soo excited cant wait to see them
xx

congratulations on your familys new arrival tasha hope everythhing is ok and mum and baby make a speedy recovery xx

so funny you sd that tasha because last night i had a dream that you gave birth to your twins already. no worries because even tho you're not even 20 weeks they were still fully developed, lol

haha ive been havin some pretty weird dreams too xx

The dreams are kicking in!!! I had some WILD dreams last night. And a panic attack in a dream- I don't think it carried out of the dream beacuase that would be BAD and when I woke up I was OK.
YAAY! 15 weeks!!!
Happy week change to all everyone having one or who had one .... wth, HAPPY WEEK CHANGE TO EVERYONE!!!

Happy week change to you too MissFox... I don't have another scan till next thursday and I am already getting impatient...

Hey ladies, hope everyone is well

It's just taken me nearly half an hour to catch up, my own fault for not coming online for a week.

Talking of wierd dreams, i dreamt that my OH slept with my sister, not a good dream but i can safely say he would never do such a thing and i'm very close to my sis and know she would never do anything like that. Just wierd how we dream such horrible things.

I have my 20wk scan on 22nd Nov.
I go to Tenerife in 4 weeks, can't wait!

oh ladies what a day i have had today!!

my dad had to go to the dvla in swansea as he is having trouble renewing his license and has been unable to work so i went with him today got up at 5am and was ok all the way down there even tho i hadnt had any sleep cause gertie was being a nightmare last night.

got there dad sorted his license but got to pick it back up tomorrow but i wont be going as soon as we set off to come home i ame over all sicky felt soo bad.

i suffer with motion sickness anyway cant go on boats or trains but i have never had it this bad in a car i thought i was going to pass out i felt so bad.

got home at 11am and i went straight to bed and have only just got up!!! luckly dad knew i was bad so he offered to have gertie while i slept npt realising i would be a sleep so long lol hes gone even balder ha ha

The dreams are kicking in!!! I had some WILD dreams last night. And a panic attack in a dream- I don't think it carried out of the dream beacuase that would be BAD and when I woke up I was OK.
YAAY! 15 weeks!!!
Happy week change to all everyone having one or who had one .... wth, HAPPY WEEK CHANGE TO EVERYONE!!!

hahahaah!! i love your ticker, do i have a hotdog or a cheeseburger. LMAO!!

my my I am so tired today... hope everyone is doing good can't wait till more of us start finding out what we are having besides just a baby of course

hey girls :D hope everyones ok!

Can't believe how far along we're getting :D not going to be long before the anomoly scans come rolling in :D

Sorry youve had a rough day laura, bet your dad wishes hed never offered to babysit now haha.
Ive only just sat down had a house full of kids all night, 2 of my cousins have been with their kids and all of the kids together just make a mess and stress me out, glad everyones gone now

xx

I've always had vivid dreams so i can't really ever tell if it's the hormones or just me.

I feel like things are pretty boring at this point. Only have 1 OB appt a month, and I don't even get an ultrasound with it. The baby isn't moving inside me making me aware of it, and there is no showing, so I can't (really) go gaga over maternity clothes yet. :nope:

Some days I just like to forget that i'm pregnant, so maybe time will go by more quickly. Hard to do though, when a baby is all I've ever wanted, and after 2 1/2 years of TTC I finally get one. :) I just wish I had more to show for it at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->