***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

its lovely that your are naming your babies after loved ones i named my DD after my nan ( Enid ) who raised me from a young age and if i have a little girl this time she will have my grandmas middle name ( Constance ) as her name as she passed away a month before i conceived. so babys name might be Dolly (after dolly parton) constance.

and if i have a boy he will be named after my grandad but it will have to be his middle name as my cousin beat me to it years ago.

plus i love traditional names the older the better for me

Hi. After my scan yesterday I've been put forward to 21st April. Please will you change my date on the front?

its lovely that your are naming your babies after loved ones i named my DD after my nan ( Enid ) who raised me from a young age and if i have a little girl this time she will have my grandmas middle name ( Constance ) as her name as she passed away a month before i conceived. so babys name might be Dolly (after dolly parton) constance.

and if i have a boy he will be named after my grandad but it will have to be his middle name as my cousin beat me to it years ago.

plus i love traditional names the older the better for me

well, you would love her name then it was mabel martha marie. i don't dig the mabel martha but childs second middle name will be marie. the first name is after the town she lived in everything there is called abby so abbygael it is. the boys first middle name is after dh's father and cousin who passed and second middle name is after my gpa.
we're following german tradition in giving 2 middle names in honor of her as well.

Could i have my due date changed please? Its not the 21st anymore, its the 20th :) thank you x

Cool. Have you moved over to second tri yet? I have now.

I guess i'm not sure what you mean by that? Like have I been reading the second tri posts?? :shrug:

Well people go anywhere from 12-14 weeks depending on the system they want to use. I moved over yesterday once I got my new dates. But yes, moving to post in 2nd tri rather than 1st.

Hello I am due on the 25th, taken me this long to find this post, and then only with googles help!! lol :D xxxxx

is anyone else just super thirsty? i can't get enough of the liquids especially OJ and milk.

I'm the same, OJ and apple juice! stops to bunging up too :blush:

Hi everyone, rally bust weekend working but just to let you all know scan yesterday was amazing cant believe how much LO has grown, new EDD 26th April, can I be changed please tasha?

Yes, I am suoer thirsty and always want the drinks like Ribena cordial with water or blackcurrant and Lemonade..I am obsessed with Blackcurrant!!!

just phoned in sick for tomorrow have a cold, cough headache and still vomitting- i know they will al be bitching because I am off and pregnant but i cant keep working feeling like this!

I'm the same, OJ and apple juice! stops to bunging up too :blush:

me too caro! tho applejuice is taking a backseat to the awesome that is OJ. milk is a 3rd to those 2. got the oj with extra calcium and vitamin to make me feel less guilty about the sugar in OJ. OH!! and sherbet. OMG! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->