***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Presenting Speck at 11w6d. Any guesses?

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 14
hi girls

got an 8am phone call from my bestest friend Lollylou1 to say she got her :bfp: this morning !!

i am sooooo excited, i was squeeling like a kid and alex was clapping his hands :rofl:

i am defo getting ligament pains , and getting sort of spasms lasting a second or so in my legs ?

Chocojen that's great news about your MIL.

Pinksnowball, how exciting about your very best friend!! My best friend and I are exactly 2 weeks apart and I have another very good friend 4 weeks after me. It's so much fun to have a partner in crime!!!

Had a quick scan this morning at 14+5 in order to check my cervix. Dr of course gave us a little peak at the baby who is looking good. Didn't do any measurements but saw strong heartbeat and very defined spine. Go back again in 2 1/2 weeks for another quick check of the cervix and then my detailed 19 week scan is November 15. So exciting!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Attachments

• IMG00138-20101013-1036.jpg
    IMG00138-20101013-1036.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 7
You've got good eyes! When we were looking on the screen it almost looked like he/she was sucking their thumb but we weren't able to get a clear enough picture (internal scan). But there definitely was a hand in the vicinity of the face.

Just a quickie I had my internal to check cervix length today and my partner being impatient asked if they could tell what baby is. She did all her measurements and warned she may not be able to see but when she looked clear as day baby is a boy. Im very lucky to have found out baby and cervix are fine and have another scan in four weeks to check again.

Just a quickie I had my internal to check cervix length today and my partner being impatient asked if they could tell what baby is. She did all her measurements and warned she may not be able to see but when she looked clear as day baby is a boy. Im very lucky to have found out baby and cervix are fine and have another scan in four weeks to check again.

how could they tell!!! That's so exciting! :)

Wow, can't believe some of us are able to find out the sex already! I'm jealous!!

she had told me externally it was hard but as I had an internal and baby way lying legs open she would look. She also explained that it was harder to tell girls as although the sex is already decided at this stage boys have much clearer parts. I really thought she wouldn't be able to see but it was all on display and when my partner asked how accurate it was she replied well it isnt going to fall off.

Aww I'm jealous!!! I want to know what I hace already! I though MS was over and I didn't drink my morning chocolate milk and BAM! As soon as I said something PUKE PUKE PUKE! And I didn't feel sick just randomly started gagging a lot. Oh well.
Cami- mine was so uncooperative that I had to go back the following week!
Anyways- I've got a long day ahead of me so I'll talk to you all later!

Congrats on baby boy, how exciting!!! I asked dr and he said it was too early, even though I had an internal today at 14+5. Guessing he's just not that into making gender predictions at this point. I am so jealous you know already!!

Brandi, speck is adorable!!!

Ok ladies- i'm posting the belly pics I hae so far- I'll take another tmorrow but I finally am getting around to this. I've got 6.5 weeks, 12 weeks. 13, and 14 weeks. Posting the 6.5 so you know roughly where I've started. I'm sure some of it's bloat but most of it is just growing baby

Attachments

• 6.5 weeks.jpg
    6.5 weeks.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
  • 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 14 weeks.jpg
    14 weeks.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
MissFox your bump is adorable, and definitely growing!!! The last picture is so cute!!!

Aww I'm jealous!!! I want to know what I hace already! I though MS was over and I didn't drink my morning chocolate milk and BAM! As soon as I said something PUKE PUKE PUKE! And I didn't feel sick just randomly started gagging a lot. Oh well.

Me too! I haven't been sick since around 7-8 weeks, and yesterday someone asked me how I was feeling. I told her great, no vomitting, no more nausea, I've come off my diclectin, and BAM! 20 minutes later as I pulled into my driveway, I had to throw the car into park and race into my house to make it to the toilet on time. Good thing I did. I figured it out though, it's when I'm on an empty stomach that I feel nauseous and begin to vomit. Guess I need to eat more.

Brandi- I though that I was doing good iwth that because I started to get hungry instead of nauseas! So crazy. Thanks ladies!

Me too! I haven't been sick since around 7-8 weeks, and yesterday someone asked me how I was feeling. I told her great, no vomitting, no more nausea, I've come off my diclectin, and BAM! 20 minutes later as I pulled into my driveway, I had to throw the car into park and race into my house to make it to the toilet on time. Good thing I did. I figured it out though, it's when I'm on an empty stomach that I feel nauseous and begin to vomit. Guess I need to eat more.

The random no reason nausea went away, but I still totally feel like i'm going to puke if my stomach goes to complete empty. It's so bad that after my Doc appt DH and I had to grab some lunch before making the hour drive back home because I would not have made it. It's horrible. It's like the baby is going "if you don't feed me, bad things will happen!!" :haha:

Eeee! Just found heartbeat with the Doppler first time :D :happydance:
140bpm going by my counting between when the minutes changed on my digital clock haha
I wasn't going to do it til the weekend but it arrived 24hrs ago and was just sitting all boxed up under my bed. Waaaay too tempting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->