***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

we told everyone straight away last month

this time we wanna keep it quiet till at least the scan , my aunt died yesterday so not really an ideal time to tell people anyway

and alex will be telling people :rofl: he was drawing on more cards today :cloud9:
( making cards with alex announcing the arrival of his new brother of sister- waiting for scan pic to put on the inside)

Im not in a hurry to tell anyone. My DF already told his best friend as his wife is 12 weeks and they told us at 4 weeks. We also told our parents due to the problems and hospital visits.
The only other person I want to tell is my sister because my nephew is going through his terrible 2s at the moment and has taken to hitting people in the chest and tummy.

Everyone else can wait til 12 weeks, apart from my boss because she needs to sort out maternity!

Aww thats a sweet idea to get your LO to make cards snowball!

Think i'm going to be similar, will tell my best friend whos also ttc and we';ve shared everything so far. Plus she'll guess v soon if I don't tell her!
Parents we're going to wait another 2-3 wks and then tell them. My mums a midwife so I want to tell her before theres any chance of her seeing my name on a list at work :dohh:.

Guess I'd better tell my boss, but not for a few wks yet and everyone else can wait! If I can keep my trap shut :blush: :D

im waitin as long as possible, until i cant hide it anymore xx

i feel quite :sick: tonight ! dunno if its baby or coincidence

i told the person in charge today because we rotate round alot at work and there are certian places i would rather not go if i can help it as i had awful SPD last time!

I told my best friend, as she is 8 weeks pregnant, knew we were trying still and I couldnt wait to tell her we will be belly buddies. Everyone else we will tell once I am into my second trimester if we can wait! I have too many past m/c to feel confident sharing with everyone until I am in the clear so to speak.

As for sex...just happy I am pregnant and am honestly torn..I have a DD and love the thought of her having a sister, but it would be nice to have a son too..who knows!!

And all those posts about food are torturing me...I am starving! Off to start dinner....

well i managed to keep it down just stuffed now and im off to bed, night girls xxx

DH can't wait to tell people. But I really want to wait until 12 weeks before we tell family. I really just want to share this time with DH before everyone else butts in with their 2 cents.
As for gender, I'd be happy with a health baby but deep down DH & I would love a little girl. I really want to stay team yellow, but I don't think DH can.

I have already told all of my family as I was in town when I got my bfp and wanted to let them know in person. DH wants to wait until 12 weeks but really he is dreaming. The kids will guess soon enough as I am having serious ms already. We plan on waiting as long as possible with them as they were devastated when we lost the last one. I already told my kickboxing instructor, I think it's important for him to know.
As for the gender, openly we already have one of each, so either would be great. Secretly, I hope it's one of each...:blush::haha:

i havent even told dh yet (want to think of a clever way to tell him) and he keeps getting nauseas....i have no symptoms ha ha

well i have to leave you ladies....i am farther along than i though my edd is now march 21 and i am having twins!! i went to the ER tonight per my doctor's after hours nurses after cramping and bleeding a bit...my progesterone is low but they gave me a shot and suppositories it take at home

:happydance: see u in march mummies! - I was an original march mummy before i had mc and alex was 5 weeks early so might still be a march mummy so i still pop in there! :hugs: i would love to be told i was further on than i thought :haha:

wow congrats kenziesmommy. id love twins again i mc the last ones :cry: xxx

hello ladies, I was part of a fertility forum, and now have moved onto the pregnant forum. After many fertility treatments and years of trying on our own, I am finally pregnant.
EDD April 1, 2010.
This will be our first, so I hope to gain some knowledge, and share in the painful, but enjoyable 9 month process

Congrats Kenziesmommy! Twins...what a blessing!!

Congrats Pregoo 1979 and welcome :)

hello ladies....... well ive just got back from work and have picked the kids up from nursery, god ive been so exhausted today witth no energy what so ever!! wanting to eat and pee all day! and with being on my feet all day my back is really aching......... but appart from that am doing great feel really positive bout this pregnancy, everythings going to be just fine xx

its so hard not telling people at work, they think ive just been lazy cos my job involves lifting the residents av been saying ive got a bad back, i think that excuse will were thin soon as im the 5th one to announce being preg in the last 2 month haha ooops, and there are only 19 girls workiong there haha xxxx how is everyone else feeling xx

well i have to leave you ladies....i am farther along than i though my edd is now march 21 and i am having twins!! i went to the ER tonight per my doctor's after hours nurses after cramping and bleeding a bit...my progesterone is low but they gave me a shot and suppositories it take at home

congrats kenziesmommy, twins thats fab and also to be told your furthur along pfffft! am soo jealous haha xxxx

hi girls and congrats preggo1979.

Well ive been to town again today. I entered the kids into a cutest baby comp so had to go and choose some pics to be in the paper. I havent stopped peeing today, think i did Jaimees head in lol, usually the other way round. Anyway off to Asda now. Speak to you alkl later and ill update the list xx

Ive been to visit my nanna and grandad today

ive been shattered!! hungry and felt very queezy !

i am a poas a holic so pee'd on another digi this morning - it still said 1-2 weeks but put the preg bit up first and took ages for the 1-2 so it must be rising

im on nights thurs fri sat :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->