***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

sorry your feeling down cami! I've been weepy/down lately too just thinking about the past loss we had and DH is definitely feeding off of my bad energy, he's been pretty distant in the past couple days :( Hopefully we can get some promising info that can help put all of this worrying aside so we can actually get excited :hugs:

I hope so...I will feel so much better after my next scan as long as bubs is growing properly and has a nice strong hb still... come on Aug 24th

Wow I didn't get to get on yesterday as I had meetings for work all day when I got I crashed out. So tired. LOL

Bumski I am so sorry for you loss. xxx

Cami congrats on the hb that is awesome news. Sorry your feeling down today I really hope you get to feeling better.

Wow we have over 100 April babies already that is awesome!

Caro so good your manager took it well. :)

Dobchops I am with you I have a hard time keeping up with this thread as well. ;)

Asfm I am feeling more confident today. I came to realize that with my mcs all my sypmtoms would escualate quickly and then just drop off and well mine this time seem to be more leveled out. And I am finally just coming to terms with I am pregnant and all is going well. I found some PMA with the nausea that has started. LOL

Lol Reedsgirl! Funny how feeling a bit icky can actually make you feel better!
I've been tired all day and gone between nausea and heartburn all afternoon. Had a few twinges when I was sitting funny today, as if my sweetpea was saying "oi, im here remember!" :haha:

I got my scan date in the post today. I'll be 8+1, so that's not so bad.
So I have my first midwife visit on the 18th and scan on 23rd. Hooray!

Wow I didn't get to get on yesterday as I had meetings for work all day when I got I crashed out. So tired. LOL

Bumski I am so sorry for you loss. xxx

Cami congrats on the hb that is awesome news. Sorry your feeling down today I really hope you get to feeling better.

Wow we have over 100 April babies already that is awesome!

Caro so good your manager took it well. :)

Dobchops I am with you I have a hard time keeping up with this thread as well. ;)

Asfm I am feeling more confident today. I came to realize that with my mcs all my sypmtoms would escualate quickly and then just drop off and well mine this time seem to be more leveled out. And I am finally just coming to terms with I am pregnant and all is going well. I found some PMA with the nausea that has started. LOL

We are the in the same boat. 4w5d and living with the shadow of a previous m/c praying we find peace and that we have healthy and happy 9 months!!

I can't wait for my scan cottleston!
Cami- I'm so sorry that you're feeling down today! I had a TOTAL meltdown yesterday. Sat in the parking lot of the grocery store and CRIED FOR AN HOUR! I went in to buy a lot of groceries to go have dinner with DF and his work buddies- I spent an hour after work shopping and then found out at the register that THAT STORE DOESNT TAKE CREDIT CARDS!!! I was CRUSHED! I was gonna have to shop all over again!

But the distance between you and your BF sounds like hte one between me and my DF. I've been really emotional and we've been arguing a lot- but I just have to take a step back and think that we can make it though this! And so can the two of you.
I hope that you have a wonderful day cami!

Good day ladies. I am new to this thread, been hanging out it the TTC after TR group. Well...got my BFP! YAY....Beta done 10 DPO (13) and at 12 DPO (57). Will go again tomorrow for the 14 DPO then maybe a week after that. Will have to do a scan early because of the TR. Very happy to be in an first trimester group, it`s like a dream.

Hope everyone is doing well, healthy and happy. I have never been so darn happy to feel crappy. LOVE IT!
So my EDD is April 20, 2011.

Wow, can't beleive there are so many April Sweet Peas. Congrats to all the new BFPs....so exciting.

Went and did my second hcg levels this morning and will find out tomorrow if this looks like a viable pregnancy, I'm so nervous.

Hope everyone has a great day and stays positive! I'm gonna try and get out and enjoy the wonderful weather we are having here in Northern CA.

i cant believe there are so many of us and that we are nearly at the end of april edd's already!

hugs to every 1 who's having a weepy time, and congrats to all the new :bfp: can i ask why is so many people having early scans? here we only have are first at 12 weeks :) xx

We are paying for a private scan, because the lovely Nhs refuse to scan you early even if you have previous mc :/

hugs to every 1 who's having a weepy time, and congrats to all the new :bfp: can i ask why is so many people having early scans? here we only have are first at 12 weeks :) xx

Phoebe had chromosonal abnormalities so we need a early dating scan to check dates are right for other tests we need :flower:

i had 15 scans with alex for a few different reasons, hoping not to have as many this time!

I am hoping for a early scan as i have had 2 problem pregnancys. With my son who is now 6 i was told that if i got pregnant again i would be closely monitored & scanned regularly

Alot of people want early scans for reassurance but the NHS wont do it unless they think something is wrong hence why we normally get one at 16-20 weeks

Im paying for my scan if i dont get a referral for one

Hello! can i join here, i just got my bfp yesturday so not completely sure but think my due date is april 19th 2011! so excited :D

ncmommy- Where in Norcal are you that it's nice? I'm near Eureka- and it's overcast and CRAPPY. Has been all summer! I'm going inland tomorrow- should be nice there!

Congrats to all the new BFPs... over 100 already!!! So amazing watching this group grow. It will be fun to see where we end up when the May mommies start arriving.

Trying to eat healthy... quinoa with veggies for lunch, but I'm still so HUNGRY!!

Sorry forgot to post my EDD...

Its supposedly 18th April based on my LMP date but I ovulated early so I guess the dating scan might move it forward by a few days...

ncmommy- Where in Norcal are you that it's nice? I'm near Eureka- and it's overcast and CRAPPY. Has been all summer! I'm going inland tomorrow- should be nice there!

I'm in Sacramento. We have been having really good weather for this late in the summer. It is only a high of 84 today and sunny. When I went out this morning I had to grab a sweater cause it was only like 60 out. I'm not sure where Eureka is as we just moved here from the east coast a few months ago. Hope you get some nice weather this weekend!

Congrats Cupcake!

I am so glad to have a stash of pita chips in my desk right now!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->