***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I'm in So. Cal and it is also very beautiful today.... isn't Eureka usually pretty cold? Don't know, but I think that area is lovely.

Yea- it's always cold- but usually in the afternoon we break through the fog and make it to high 60s! This year it's been 50s and foggy ALL DAY! I'm so happy that my mom lives out in the mountains where its' warm and there are rivers to swim in!

That's what I love about Cali, so many beautiful areas and different climates! I'm near the beach, but I can be in the mountains in less than two hours. Been camping three times this summer in the nearby mountains, so much fun!! Dogs love it too!

ahh was wondering thought there was an early one i didnt no about, can understand wanting 1 early enough with previous problems xx

My fiancé is an ass. I didn't want anyone apart from parents and best friends to know yet. He told his boss and a guy from work who's also expecting. I was ok with that. I told my boss and the pregnant friend from work. We were even.
Today he came home and told me he's told "Emma".... Some office totty he's friends with. After talking about her for about 15 minutes in bed last night then telling me he's told her OUR special thing "because she was sad" he doesn't understand why I'm jealous and angry. I begged for him not to tell ANYONE until we at least saw a heartbeat. But because some cute chick from work puts on a sad face he thinks it's ok to tell her... Like her happiness is more important than mine. I'm so angry and maybe I am just hormonal but I can't help but be upset. :cry:

hugs to every 1 who's having a weepy time, and congrats to all the new :bfp: can i ask why is so many people having early scans? here we only have are first at 12 weeks :) xx

i was meant to have an early scan because i've been on fertility drugs, but doc has messed everything up today along with my water sample, seeing the mw next week and we'll have to see,

i had an early scan with my son at 5wk 6days for the same reasons private scan at 10wks nhs one at 14 wks and the detailed nhs scan at 20 wks.

but will probably have the two this time, for cash reasons really as they're expensive

My fiancé is an ass. I didn't want anyone apart from parents and best friends to know yet. He told his boss and a guy from work who's also expecting. I was ok with that. I told my boss and the pregnant friend from work. We were even.
Today he came home and told me he's told "Emma".... Some office totty he's friends with. After talking about her for about 15 minutes in bed last night then telling me he's told her OUR special thing "because she was sad" he doesn't understand why I'm jealous and angry. I begged for him not to tell ANYONE until we at least saw a heartbeat. But because some cute chick from work puts on a sad face he thinks it's ok to tell her... Like her happiness is more important than mine. I'm so angry and maybe I am just hormonal but I can't help but be upset. :cry:

totally dont blame you for being mad!! poke him in the eye!!:growlmad: xx

Congrats to all the new ladies! it does seem our numbers increase loads each day :D

I got my scan date through today :D Sept 23rd! so I'll be practically bang on 12 wks! so wish could have an eariler one but this is 1st bfp and no Hx so no reason and DH doesn't want to pay for one! roll on the next 6wks :D!

Cottleston- I don't think it matters if it's hormonal or not! He needs tounderstand that as a pregnant woman you are hormonal and that telling people is going to PISS YOU OFF! GIRR! I'm VERY MAD FOR YOU! My dumbass Finace doesn't care that I didn't want to tell people and has told EVERYONE. So I feel for you and I'm sorry that you're going through this.

I have a sack and a pole - and im only 5 weeks apparently. Well those super early tests were super early if I got a BFP at 3 weeks! Gotts go back in 10 days for HB check =]

Cottleston- I don't think it matters if it's hormonal or not! He needs tounderstand that as a pregnant woman you are hormonal and that telling people is going to PISS YOU OFF! GIRR! I'm VERY MAD FOR YOU! My dumbass Finace doesn't care that I didn't want to tell people and has told EVERYONE. So I feel for you and I'm sorry that you're going through this.

What is it with these guys wanting to tell everyone? :dohh:
My DH has been asking every day when he can start telling people. I had my first scan today (baby measures 6 +1 & has a 128 heartbeat) but I still don't want to tell anyone. I'd like to tell the parents, but his mom can't keep her mouth shut so :shrug: I guess this is going to be our little secret for a while.

Yea- afer our huge blowout he's allowed to tell whoever he wants but it comes with a "keep this off facebook" warning. I'm still not telling my whole family. In the event of something horrible- he's going to have to make all the phone calls or tell people. I hope that doesn't happen but all I can say is he wont know until at least 8 weeks when we have #2

we have told all our close friends and family as last time we kept it to ourselves and i had noone to talk to and comfort me. im just so happy and cant wait to see the midwife next week :happydance:

great news kimbowee. Just popping on quickly im off to bed in a min. im shattered. Been moving furniture round all night. Ill catch up properly tomorrow nite everyone xxx

I have a sack and a pole - and im only 5 weeks apparently. Well those super early tests were super early if I got a BFP at 3 weeks! Gotts go back in 10 days for HB check =]

great news kim

ive always measured a week behind on early scans then on the later ones they correct itself

im sure i know when i ov coz i get the ov pain when i do

i know i'm a week behind my calendar estimation and more like 5wks rather than 6 weeks, so i'll have it changed at my 1st scan, and than bought forward again for c-section.

great news though hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"