***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Had my beta done 4w1d and it was 132
I think that was a pretty good number! Go again tomorrow, crossing fingers to see them double!!!

Congrats to all the new BFPs... over 100 already!!! So amazing watching this group grow. It will be fun to see where we end up when the May mommies start arriving.

Trying to eat healthy... quinoa with veggies for lunch, but I'm still so HUNGRY!!

I hear ya! I am constantly hungry... its killing me having to smell my beef stew cooking - I want it now!! Been craving it all day.

Quinoa - yum! I have celiac disease so I eat quite a bit of quinoa flour... love those superfoods!

MissFox and JazzyCat-glad to see some other CA girls on here! Like I said we just moved here from the east coast and it so hot and humid there now. I do like to call my mom and brag about the good weather we are having here. We don't have any friends or family here and both our families live on the east coast so I am glad to find this site. I love CA so far, so much to do and pretty places to see.

got blood drawn for second test. if you missed was at 89 on mon, nurse sd about 4 wks. hoping for some plus numbers! my heart of hearts tells me everything's OK but we shall see.

we decided to tell everyone again. it was great having ppl concerned and when i just took to crying, they knew to leave me alone. i think it would be harder to go thru it alone rather than friends and family all around.
just food for thought!

Ladies I think you misunderstood me.. MY LEVELS AT 4Weeks exactly were 31 4w1d 51 4w5d 293

thank you so much, that makes me feel TONS better. tho last time i made it to 187 so i'm still a lil nervous. thinking i might want to continue testing into next week just to ease my nerves.

Hello im due april 17th.... I need to buddy up with someone. First time pregnant don't know what to exect

Hello im due april 17th.... I need to buddy up with someone. First time pregnant don't know what to exect

Congratulations! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! I'd say expect the unexpected...hehe! I read the book What to Expect When You're Expecting. It has some great info in there. This site is a good resource too.

I'm nervous to post on here, since I have had 2 previous m/c's. I got my bfp yesterday, very early @ 10dpo. I got blood drawn today- count @ 32. Very-very low. I go back Friday, I pray it doubles...Hope to "officially" join you all.

Wishing you all a very health and sticky 9 months!! :)

Oh wow my hormones really are playing around with me!
My skin is so oily and I have so many spots : ( I have face-masked, tea-tree oilled, toothpasted, zapped the life out of every one, yet more appear! Damn you spots! I look like a pre-menstrual Teenager!!! I have increased my wate rand my diet is somewhat healthy (bar the chocolate!).
Went on a bike ride today for the first time in 4 YEARS LOLOL!!! Wow, let me tell you my legs were burning after 5 spins haha How pathetic!! And to top it all off, it was all UPHILL!! I nearly cried, plus I get Asthma..what a mess Pahaa!
We visited DHs Grandmas grave and as we were tending to it, I glnaced a t surrounding graves and started bawling my eyes out as there were 25 year olds and young people, it made me so sad for them and families. Again, I wouldn't usually cry at the drop of a hat, hormones again.
The best part of the day though (!) was when we went shopping at local supermarket, and got into the lift (elevator) to go down a level, and I stupidly pressed the alarm!!! Instead of pressing ground..Oh I felt such a fool when a panicky voice came through on the intercom asking if all was OK...Such an idiot -I blame baby brain!!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I am 38 years old and I am expecting my first child April 15th. I am currently just shy of 5 weeks pregnant (4 weeks 6 days).

It is nice to be here!:happydance: I will admit I am very nervous and anxious because of my advanced medical age. I don't know what to expect. I have never been pregnant before. Wish me luck!:hugs:

Animal Cracker - Firstly Congratulations!!! Welcome to the forum! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead!

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats to those who had scans!!! Things are sure growing in this thread!!!!

Good luck animalcracker!
Jakes- Sounds like you had an action packed day!

Girls I have kinda of a TMI question. I have been feeling kinda pucky off and on (kinda glad about that as it makes me feels things are ok) but every time I eat I'm in the bathroom with diarrhea I've never had this with any of my other babies..is it normal?

Nicole I think we are all different and each pregnancy is. I alternate between constipation and diarrea. I am so happy to see you with a BFP again.

I haven't had diarrhea but definitely some "I gotta go NOW" moments. I've heard of other girls with diarrhea very early.

i have the achy lower back, sore bbs now, diareha, dizzy when i stand up, big ol acne spots on my face and neck and the occasional bit of nausea. YAY!!!

i complain but i'll take every darn moment of it.

Girls I have kinda of a TMI question. I have been feeling kinda pucky off and on (kinda glad about that as it makes me feels things are ok) but every time I eat I'm in the bathroom with diarrhea I've never had this with any of my other babies..is it normal?

That was my first sign during a previous pregnancy. Are you taking prenatals yet? The iron in there should help firm it up soon (sorry if that sounded gross).

MissFox- HEY GIRLIE...

ok so maybe I am torturing myself but I was going through my notes and scan pics from my last mc and it seems I was 6w6d and all they could find was a yolk sac.... this time hb at 5w6d so I am hoping things are progresing better ans at 6w2d my levels were only 1062... at 5w6d this time they would have been over 4600 if the dr would have taken them.. at least they should have been I know they adjusted me at the 6w6d mark back to 5w6d last time but I think things were just wrong from the begining... and after that the baby only grew like 3 days worth up till 8w6d

hi coud you add me to the list i got my bfp last night and my due date will be the 18 april,x

crongrats to all the girls in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->