***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Good morning Ladies.

This thread move so fast I can't keep up.

Congrats to all the new BFPs.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

just click on sum1's ticker hun, will bring u to webpage ,then add ur own details :)

Hi Ladies can I join too?

Baby No2 will be due around 22nd April.

Congratulations to you all.

xxx

6 weeks today, woohoo! Still no MS, not even the beginning of a belly at this point although I notice some people here have- very much wondering when that will start!

I have noticed that bouncing down staircases is not very comfortable these days, I have to take it a bit slower so that my boobs don't hurt- also had a hard time finding a comfortable position at yoga today when I was lying chest down! bbs look slightly bigger, but I have only ever been a B cup so I don't see bra size being an issue at any point- I doubt I'll get really huge.

No real tiredness yet either, still have plenty of energy- hope that continues!

Really hanging out for my next doctor's visit now- it is starting to prey on my mind a bit that they could only see the sac at the scan I had on Saturday, I keep thinking, what if it's empty? My next scan is booked for the 21st- seems like an age away.

I feel the same about my scan... I was 5w5d and only saw sac and yolk. Coupled with lack of symptoms I'm gonna worry until I get my next scan which I've not got a date for yet.

You would only see a sac at 5weeks anyway girls... I don't know why they scan so early as it just causes unease when a heartbeat cannot be seen... Obv if it's for suspected ectopic then I can understand?

Omg, it'sgunna be MAY babies soon!!!!!!!!

HI ALL so our edd is 17th April 2011. Which makes me 4 weeks 3 days whooooooo ooooooooooooooooo. :) congratulations to everyone else xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I wish everyone a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance::kiss::cloud9::blush::flower:

You would only see a sac at 5weeks anyway girls... I don't know why they scan so early as it just causes unease when a heartbeat cannot be seen... Obv if it's for suspected ectopic then I can understand?

Yeah mine was because I was bleeding and one of the things they wanted to check for was ectopic :)

Hi and congrats to all the newcomers!! Xx

Hello ladies! Can I join you please? :flower: I'm due with my second child on the 18th :D

I'm very excited!! ...But I can't remember from the first time round if everything is 'normal' :dohh:

Here in Japan it seems that an internal ultrasound is standard for your first visit to the ob-gyn to confirm the pregnancy- I don't really know why they do it that way either as it does cause some worry.

do u girls sometimes feel a bit short of breathe? sometimes all of a sudden when i get up or do somthing i suddenly get a lil short of breathe LOL like im the unfittest person in the world :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->