***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

really missing my angels right now love this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs2kjcMcxr8

Things are sounding a lot better for you this time around cami! I'm sorry today has been an emotionally straining day! Your little bubs is going to be great!

Morning All!,

hope everyone is feeling ok this morning?

well, it's officually 5 weeks today since my LMP - so going to make a docs appointment today - just praying for a sticky bean!

does anyone know what to expect at a first Docs appointment?

Morning girls xx

I got the most awful wave of sickness around midnight last night!

How is everyone today?

All fine here this morning, i soooo wish that i would start to feel something i just dont feel pregnant at all I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!!

Hi girls!
Wow, couldn't get on for one day and i've had 26 pages to sift through!
Congratulations on all the new :bfp: :happydance:
well, still no symptoms apart from feeling a bit crampy. Kind of hoping for a little nausea now, heaviest I've ever been apart from when I was heavily pregnant with last 2 lo's so really don't want to put much on!
Does anyone know of a diet that is safe to do whilst pregnant? I was on slimfast before I got my BFP last friday, but won't carry on with that unless dr's say it's ok to do so, so back to being a bit of a pig right now, problem is I'm veggie so alot of my diet consists of carbs!

Morning All!,

well, it's officually 5 weeks today since my LMP - so going to make a docs appointment today - just praying for a sticky bean!

Hi hun, I went to my first docs appt on Tuesday, he said congrats and shook my hand, asked when my lmp was but I already told him my due date and I was right lol he asked which hospital I'd like to have shared care with (I'm obese) He took my BP and weighed me, and he told me to book in with the MW and I'd get about an hours apt with her going through everything.

He was lovely I hope your docs experience is a good one too :) xx

To be completely honest I feel like an utter bag of shite, other than the usual night time wake ups which I am used to really I had a bout of bad dreams, first one came just before my 1.30am wake up. Dreamt I lost this little one at around 20 weeks, I know weird dreams are part and parcel of most pregnancies but with my last two dreams were normal sort of weird lol, but in the early weeks of the pregnancy I lost around at around 9 weeks before 1st DD I had a few dreams about baby loss further along in pregnancy.

I know I should not worry, and bless OH he has already phoned this morning once in work just to make sure I am doing the best I can be, just wish I could get it out of my head so I could get on with getting ready for our holiday, which while I am looking forward to it I am also not. Got to drive from where we are in the South West over to Harwich to catch overnight ferry to Denmark then from where we land to OH parents place about 5+ hours away, can see me being soooooo ill during that trip :sick:

Morning All!,

Hi hun, I went to my first docs appt on Tuesday, he said congrats and shook my hand, asked when my lmp was but I already told him my due date and I was right lol he asked which hospital I'd like to have shared care with (I'm obese) He took my BP and weighed me, and he told me to book in with the MW and I'd get about an hours apt with her going through everything.

Hi Gemie!
Sounds brilliant hun! Is this your first baby? (still sounds so unbelievable to me!!) I think I'm 5 weeks and 2 days cos LMP was 6.7.2010, got my first app on Monday. Really pleased for you - it all sounds so exciting. An Hrs appt with MW sounds lovely.:baby:
xx

Past couple days not feeling so :sick: still feeling quite hungry though, sure I was feeling worse than this with LO??! I'm comparing big style and I know I shouldn't :/

hope you are all well XX

Past couple days not feeling so :sick: still feeling quite hungry though, sure I was feeling worse than this with LO??! I'm comparing big style and I know I shouldn't :/

hope you are all well XX

I'm told all pregnancies can be different, maybe if we get the worst of the feelings out the way early it will mean the rest of the time will be a walk in the park for you?! I'm dreading next week cos I really feel queasy and I think its gonna turn into sick big time. keep yr chin up chuck! x

Hi girls!
Wow, couldn't get on for one day and i've had 26 pages to sift through!
Congratulations on all the new :bfp: :happydance:
well, still no symptoms apart from feeling a bit crampy. Kind of hoping for a little nausea now, heaviest I've ever been apart from when I was heavily pregnant with last 2 lo's so really don't want to put much on!
Does anyone know of a diet that is safe to do whilst pregnant? I was on slimfast before I got my BFP last friday, but won't carry on with that unless dr's say it's ok to do so, so back to being a bit of a pig right now, problem is I'm veggie so alot of my diet consists of carbs!

you can do slimmimg world when pregnant , they just ask for your midwives signature to say your well, thats what im doing xx

Morning All!,

Hi Gemie!
Sounds brilliant hun! Is this your first baby? (still sounds so unbelievable to me!!) I think I'm 5 weeks and 2 days cos LMP was 6.7.2010, got my first app on Monday. Really pleased for you - it all sounds so exciting. An Hrs appt with MW sounds lovely.:baby:
xx

Not my first. I have a 14 year old ds... It's been so long it feels like my first time preggo! I've forgotten everything lol
You're just a few days further along than me. My lmp was on the 9th July.
Is this your first? xx

Nicole I think we are all different and each pregnancy is. I alternate between constipation and diarrea. I am so happy to see you with a BFP again.

Thank you!! I was shocked to see them lines haha

Girls I have kinda of a TMI question. I have been feeling kinda pucky off and on (kinda glad about that as it makes me feels things are ok) but every time I eat I'm in the bathroom with diarrhea I've never had this with any of my other babies..is it normal?

That was my first sign during a previous pregnancy. Are you taking prenatals yet? The iron in there should help firm it up soon (sorry if that sounded gross).

I am taking them I have been for a few days and this morning TMI it was harder so hopefully they are kicking in.

Oh my goodness, I can't keep up with this thread!! Hope you're all well though ladies! :)

Good morning.

Nicole I was very shocked I was 10dpo and just didnt feel good tested in the afternoon got a BFP called the dr went in for bloods and level was 30 went again at 13dpo my level was 222. go back today to check again. FX all is well.

how are you and when u have ur first appt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->