***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Welcome to all the newbie Sweetpeas :)

Just wanted to let you know I got my 3+ on my CB digi today at 4w4d (20dpo), I'm hoping this is a good sign as last time round when I had my ectopic in April, I didn't get to that point till 8w2d - so I'm hoping this bubs is in the right place and is going to be sticky...

Can't help but stress. Am trying to get a scan next week from my GP to hopefully put my mind at rest.

When did others get their 3+ digi?

Oh bugger :( Thats scared me now.

I've only just got my 2-3 and I'm 5 weeks today :shrug:

dont worry your going up, plus my doc says that everyone can be different and if she had a £1 for everyone that came in saying the test should say later she'd be rich

by the calendar i should be 7 wks tomorrow but i'm more 5-6 i think, and only got a 2-3 just.

going to be so funny, if we're all at russells in the same ward together :haha:

Thanks chick :thumbup: I'll try to worry less!

I know lmao. My doc asked me the other day when I want to give birth and have shared care (Russells hall or Sandwell) I chose Russells hall b/c of the new baby unit. I've not seen it yet but I hear it's lovely. xx

how new is the baby unit, i had rhys there 19 months ago, they are lovely staff my sil's mum is receptionist of the unit too.
i love the en-suite rooms, only downside is there's no tv's so will be taking dvd player and lots of dvd's this time.

i was going to have a water birth last time, the room is massive. but will be having planned c-section this time.

It's not actually that 'new' It's just I had ds 14 years ago at wordsley so it'll be new for me lol

oooooo there's 14 yrs yrs between rhys and rosie, cant believe i'll have one leaving school as ones coming into the world.

ill be having mine at russells hall too! My experience there when i had Jaimee was god but when i had Demi in April it was terrible. As soon as i had given birth they made me get up and shower because they needed the room, then i got put onto a ward because they were so full. I had no sheets or pillow on my bed and they couldnt find any. The woman next to me had had a section so couldnt get up. She kept pressing the buzzer but nobody came and her baby was chocking on flemy sick so i had to run and help and still nobody came. Im so glad i went home the same day!

xx

Dont really know about that jeffsar but i sooo hope everythings ok for you!!. xxx

Just wanted to let you know I got my 3+ on my CB digi today at 4w4d (20dpo), I'm hoping this is a good sign as last time round when I had my ectopic in April, I didn't get to that point till 8w2d - so I'm hoping this bubs is in the right place and is going to be sticky...

Can't help but stress. Am trying to get a scan next week from my GP to hopefully put my mind at rest.

dont worry your going up, plus my doc says that everyone can be different and if she had a £1 for everyone that came in saying the test should say later she'd be rich

by the calendar i should be 7 wks tomorrow but i'm more 5-6 i think, and only got a 2-3 just.

I know lmao. My doc asked me the other day when I want to give birth and have shared care (Russells hall or Sandwell) I chose Russells hall b/c of the new baby unit. I've not seen it yet but I hear it's lovely. xx

how new is the baby unit, i had rhys there 19 months ago, they are lovely staff my sil's mum is receptionist of the unit too.
i love the en-suite rooms, only downside is there's no tv's so will be taking dvd player and lots of dvd's this time.

i was going to have a water birth last time, the room is massive. but will be having planned c-section this time.

It's not actually that 'new' It's just I had ds 14 years ago at wordsley so it'll be new for me lol

oooooo there's 14 yrs yrs between rhys and rosie, cant believe i'll have one leaving school as ones coming into the world.

ill be having mine at russells hall too! My experience there when i had Jaimee was god but when i had Demi in April it was terrible. As soon as i had given birth they made me get up and shower because they needed the room, then i got put onto a ward because they were so full. I had no sheets or pillow on my bed and they couldnt find any. The woman next to me had had a section so couldnt get up. She kept pressing the buzzer but nobody came and her baby was chocking on flemy sick so i had to run and help and still nobody came. Im so glad i went home the same day!

xx

hmm well I'm full of confidence now! ;-/

jeffsar - :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear your news. I hope everything works out. This is what makes me so nervous about early scans... maybe you are right that it is just too early or maybe the dating is wrong. Don't lose hope just yet, try to stay positive and see what next week brings. Maybe a good time for a long bath and good book. FXed for you!!!

thanks hun, i am just gutted. not sure what to do just now, keep bursting into tears. x

i think the list is right now if ive got anyone wrong or missed you off just let me know, there are so many posts to read

smeej- i changed you to the 14th last night it that right hun?

xx

I have been craving lemonade, the real tart kind too. Typing this is making my mouth water...haha!

My numbers came back good from 988 (5w) to 1695 (5w+2) the doc said that was great so I went ahead and scheduled my first u/s for 9/15, I'll be 10 weeks then.

Chelsea-really cute tops!

I have a lot of maternity clothes from my first pregnancy but I was pregnant most of the summer so I am gonna need some cold weather maternity clothes, I love an excuse to shop. Although I have no idea how cold it gets here. I was here for a week in Feb. and it was in the 70's so who knows.

ncmommy - yes, believe it or not, it will get cold in NorCal this winter. You'll see. Probably not as cold as some parts of the country, but you'll need some warm sweaters and jackets. I lived up there for a while and there are the most beautiful falls, miss the leaves changing color and the wind blowing them around. In SoCal we don't get as much of that, but it still can get chilly. (But we have amazing beaches where you can actually go in the water, so that's why I'm here now...)

xx

didnt realise there was any wards in russells i thought it was all private rooms, if i hadnt had a section i would have wanted to be out the same day anyway because of hospital bugs etc.

my sil's mum put down i was her neice on my notes and they couldnt do enough for me, i've never heard anything bad only positive things,

i hated my mw though she kept tutting at me while i was trying to feed and only gave me ten minutes to decide what to do over rhys's tongue tie as she was in a rush, so i did spend the afternoon in tears but the staff were very good. spose how busy it was,
so glad i have a different mw this time

jeffsar - *big hugs to you* - you have to let the tears flow... there is nothing that can prepare you for that kind of news. My deepest sympathies.

Hello everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I am 38 years old and I am expecting my first child April 15th. I am currently just shy of 5 weeks pregnant (4 weeks 6 days).

It is nice to be here!:happydance: I will admit I am very nervous and anxious because of my advanced medical age. I don't know what to expect. I have never been pregnant before. Wish me luck!:hugs:

hey, I'll be 38 in 3 weeks and expecting my 1st on 14th April :)

Exciting but scary stuff isn't it ! Let's both wish for a healthy happy outcome :)

xx

helen the ward they put us all on was supposed to be a triage ward, you know the ones they check you on before they put you in a room. I think it was so bad because they were rushed off their feet, it was fine when i had jaimee and i had my own room for the 3 days i spent there xx

xx

oh my i will be going to russells hall as well i had a lovely experience there but they kicked me out 10 hours after i had gertie (i was glad to get home)

I'm starting to get worried now that we all go into labour the same time and there are no bed avalible lol.

I have been craving lemonade, the real tart kind too. Typing this is making my mouth water...haha!

My numbers came back good from 988 (5w) to 1695 (5w+2) the doc said that was great so I went ahead and scheduled my first u/s for 9/15, I'll be 10 weeks then.

Chelsea-really cute tops!

I have a lot of maternity clothes from my first pregnancy but I was pregnant most of the summer so I am gonna need some cold weather maternity clothes, I love an excuse to shop. Although I have no idea how cold it gets here. I was here for a week in Feb. and it was in the 70's so who knows.

ncmommy - yes, believe it or not, it will get cold in NorCal this winter. You'll see. Probably not as cold as some parts of the country, but you'll need some warm sweaters and jackets. I lived up there for a while and there are the most beautiful falls, miss the leaves changing color and the wind blowing them around. In SoCal we don't get as much of that, but it still can get chilly. (But we have amazing beaches where you can actually go in the water, so that's why I'm here now...)

Yeah, I really miss the beaches. We moved here from NC, where they have awesome beaches. I was born and raised in D.C. so I am use to cold winters and hot and humid summers, so the weather here is so nice to me! Everyone here is complaining about the heat coming this next week and I just laugh. I think it is like 106 today with the humidity where I moved from in NC. I was pregnant with my first during those hot and humid summers, it was miserable!

I got my bfp two days ago and went to see the doctor today, have been given a due date of April 17th :happydance:

Good day Girls....Just got my third beta's back. 14 DPO (yesterday). I am so happy and excited.
10 DPO level 13
12 DPO level 57
14 DPO level 180

Just had to share. Hope everyone is healthy and doing fantastic!!

xx

oh my i will be going to russells hall as well i had a lovely experience there but they kicked me out 10 hours after i had gertie (i was glad to get home)

I'm starting to get worried now that we all go into labour the same time and there are no bed avalible lol.

your little girl is so adorable!

I'm thinking that too haha there's so many of us! x

ncmommy - I know, California really has fantastic weather. Hard for me b/c I was born here and now it's hard to imagine living anywhere else. I just love this state!!! You will have to try to make a trip over to Point Reyes in the North Bay, it is so beautiful. The beach just runs on for miles. Beautiful lighthouse and sea life. Water is cold of course, but you will have to make the trek since you are not that far. Probably 3 hours from Sacramento, tops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->