***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Sorry sweetie. BUt what a blessin your pregnant with a stickt so soon after a mc. Good luck :)

yeah. need to dump my glass of hateraid and count the blessings that i DO have. i'll know in a matter of wks anyway.

i blame hormones, LOL.

I can't keep up with you lades. By the time I get back on there are 12+ pages. Big congrats to all the new :bfp: Big :hugs: to those having ms and other various issues.

morning girls, hope everyone slept better than me.... :nope:

i have been worrying all night about my scan today, just have this feeling of dread that things won't have progressed and it'll be bad news.

sorry for the negative start to the day girls!

anyway, scan is at 10.30 so i'll pop back later on x

good luck jeffstar today!

bernette, really hope that spotting has stopped now hun

i feel :sick: this morning, seems to be getting worse!

Have nice days ladies, off to work for me :( xxx

Good luck with your scan Jeffstar thinking of you

I have woken this morning to sore boobs & also feeling sick YAY so pleased LOL

wow you ladies can talk :)
good luck with your jeffstar xx

hope everyone else is keeping well, silly question but how do i get one of those april sweetpeas for my sig?

Morning All,

I had my fist docs appoitment yesterday, and funnily enough it was with a heavily pregnant Doc who looked to be in her 40's , so that gave me a bit of a boost about my age ( 37) :)

Anyway, me EDD is 14th APril - so if poss can i please have it changed on the list, as it currently says 12th? no worries if not!

I was really surprised that she didn'd do a test or any examinations? just asked if i had a positive hpt result - and i said yes, 4! to which she said that I am definitley preggers!

Anyway, I gave her all my medical history - which is rather complex and could fill a book in itself! So next step is to wait for the mid-wife to call me? does that mean that the mid wife will do all the tests etc?

also, I will be having hospital led care as opposed to community led care due to my risk factors - but I've still not to expect a scan until 12 weeks! I was really hoping to get one earlier.

If i wanted to get an earlier scan, how do i go about it, and what info can it provide? ( I'm uk based)

Any feedback appreciated!!

ps. I feel utterly exhausted! And as if i have a really bad hangover ......

xx

Morning girls, managed to change my shift at work so on a late today instead of early , I am in bed on my I phone and everytime I go to get upright the sickness is awful :haha:

OH has took Alex to nursery as he was already booked in so I don't wanna get out of bed incase I'm :sick: :rofl:

Hey everyone, can someone add me to list please? I have now got 3 BFP's and a Clear Blue Digital BFP (1-2) weeks ! I am looking for a buddy or two to get through the shock with me ! My due date is the 22nd of April :)

Congrats ladies xxxx

awww congrats and welcome!!

jffsar hope scan went well

smeej know what u mean but hte bouts of tiredness!!!!!!!!! YAWNNNNNNNN!!!! lol

yesterday and today ive been getting real bad hunger pains in th morning and just HAFTA!!! eat!!!

Smeej, I'm seeing my GP this afternoon, but only 'cause the snotty receptionist wouldn't let me refer myself to the midwifery unit! Doctors don't tend to give you an examination or test to confirm your pregnancy - they just go by your HPT. I remember thinking that was a bit odd - with my son, I had the NF scan at 12 weeks, and that was the first time other than my HPT's that I'd had my pregnancy confirmed by anyone else! What makes you high risk, if you don't mind me asking? :flower:

How's everyone else today? :)

hello everyone:flower:

i feel like a newbie again after TTC. I got my BFP a few days ago, had my docs appointment today to confirm pregnancy, Im due on April 21st (my sisters birthday). I have a midwife appointment next week on tuesday(what can i expect from that??).

This is my first so its all new territory to me:thumbup:

Smeej, I'm seeing my GP this afternoon, but only 'cause the snotty receptionist wouldn't let me refer myself to the midwifery unit! Doctors don't tend to give you an examination or test to confirm your pregnancy - they just go by your HPT. I remember thinking that was a bit odd - with my son, I had the NF scan at 12 weeks, and that was the first time other than my HPT's that I'd had my pregnancy confirmed by anyone else! What makes you high risk, if you don't mind me asking? :flower:

How's everyone else today? :)

hey, thanks for the info! :)

may I ask what NF means? sorry - I am just all new to this ! :)

I'm high risk due to a medical condition I have - I have an anti-body that has a small risk of causing congenital heart block in the baby - which means i'll need to be closely monitored from 5 months - I also have to take medication due to condition which also carries risks - so therefore it all scares the living daylights out of me, as even if I ( fxd) make it to the 3 month hurdle - It will be an ongoing waiting game to see if everything works out ok :(

All these issues have been heavily discussed with my doctors, so we are all aware of it - and DH and I desperately want a happy, healthy baba :)

xx

Sorry sweetie. BUt what a blessin your pregnant with a stickt so soon after a mc. Good luck :)

yeah. need to dump my glass of hateraid and count the blessings that i DO have. i'll know in a matter of wks anyway.

i blame hormones, LOL.

Its rough sometimes. I agree. I have had 3 mcs and I spend a lot of time worrying rather than just enjoying the fact I am pregnant now. We will get through it. :)

NF - the Nuchal Fold scan. It's an untrasound where they measure how much fluid is at the back of the baby's neck, and based on this measurement, they make a calculation on the risk that your baby has Downs Syndrome. I'm not sure if they offer this in all areas though...?

I think you can get a wellbeing/early pregnancy reassurance scan at a few places around the UK if you're willing to pay - I don't think they're uber expensive. We went to BabyBond and had a 3d scan when I was about 29 weeks pregnant with my son, and I'm pretty sure they do early pregnancy scans too.

Sorry to hear things are a bit complicated for you hun, I'm sure everything will be fine though :D xx

Good morning everyone!! I agree with the being super tired! I was in bed at 630 lasat night. Nausea only seems to really hit after I havwe brushed my teeth. I will be getting my results from my labs yesterday FX that my levels went up. I am also 5 weeks today!! woohoo.

Good luck this morning Jeffsar.

Berina hope ur ok and appt goes well today.

Contratualtions to all the new April Sweat Peas.
So exciting to see more people coming on board, I am looking forward to us all sharing our experiences as the weeks go by.
Cath
5 weeks 2 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"