***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Thanks for welcoming me girls, I've really missed BNB ! MadCatWoman, we are due within a day of eachother, maybe we should buddy up :D

The first month we TTC I had recorded 58 pg symptoms on to my coundowntopregnancy account... the month I actually got pregnant (now)... no symptoms sprang to mind ! How strange.

Welcome to all the newbie Sweetpeas :)

Just wanted to let you know I got my 3+ on my CB digi today at 4w4d (20dpo), I'm hoping this is a good sign as last time round when I had my ectopic in April, I didn't get to that point till 8w2d - so I'm hoping this bubs is in the right place and is going to be sticky...

Can't help but stress. Am trying to get a scan next week from my GP to hopefully put my mind at rest.

When did others get their 3+ digi?

Just wanted to let you know I got my 3+ on my CB digi today at 4w4d (20dpo), I'm hoping this is a good sign as last time round when I had my ectopic in April, I didn't get to that point till 8w2d - so I'm hoping this bubs is in the right place and is going to be sticky...

Can't help but stress. Am trying to get a scan next week from my GP to hopefully put my mind at rest.

Oh bugger :( Thats scared me now.

I've only just got my 2-3 and I'm 5 weeks today :shrug:

Welcome and congrats to all the new :bfp:'s

Woohooo I'm six weeks today!!!. Yeah little beanie is making progress. = )

Hey Gemie,

Don't let that stress you - I ovulated extra early this month which puts me a couple of days ahead of most if you ovulated text book CD14. I'm only 2/3 days off 5 weeks and I'm sure if you test over the next few days you'll prob see you go straight to 3+! I bet you're right on the borderline between 2-3wks and 3+

Try not to stress :hugs:

hello everyone:flower:

i feel like a newbie again after TTC. I got my BFP a few days ago, had my docs appointment today to confirm pregnancy, Im due on April 21st (my sisters birthday). I have a midwife appointment next week on tuesday(what can i expect from that??).

This is my first so its all new territory to me:thumbup:

Welcome and congrats!! It's my first as well. That's great you get to see someone so soon. I have to wait until September to see my OBGYN. Going crazy just waiting.

Congrats again and H&H 9 months!

dont worry your going up, plus my doc says that everyone can be different and if she had a £1 for everyone that came in saying the test should say later she'd be rich

by the calendar i should be 7 wks tomorrow but i'm more 5-6 i think, and only got a 2-3 just.

going to be so funny, if we're all at russells in the same ward together :haha:

Hey Gemie,

Don't let that stress you - I ovulated extra early this month which puts me a couple of days ahead of most if you ovulated text book CD14. I'm only 2/3 days off 5 weeks and I'm sure if you test over the next few days you'll prob see you go straight to 3+! I bet you're right on the borderline between 2-3wks and 3+

Try not to stress :hugs:

Ahhh thanks hunni :hugs: I actually ov'd quite late for me cd 16 so I guess that would be right :dohh: what a stress head I am! xx

dont worry your going up, plus my doc says that everyone can be different and if she had a £1 for everyone that came in saying the test should say later she'd be rich

by the calendar i should be 7 wks tomorrow but i'm more 5-6 i think, and only got a 2-3 just.

Thanks chick :thumbup: I'll try to worry less!

I know lmao. My doc asked me the other day when I want to give birth and have shared care (Russells hall or Sandwell) I chose Russells hall b/c of the new baby unit. I've not seen it yet but I hear it's lovely. xx

I know lmao. My doc asked me the other day when I want to give birth and have shared care (Russells hall or Sandwell) I chose Russells hall b/c of the new baby unit. I've not seen it yet but I hear it's lovely. xx

how new is the baby unit, i had rhys there 19 months ago, they are lovely staff my sil's mum is receptionist of the unit too.
i love the en-suite rooms, only downside is there's no tv's so will be taking dvd player and lots of dvd's this time.

i was going to have a water birth last time, the room is massive. but will be having planned c-section this time.

well girls, back from my scan, and i'm gutted.

basically, i have no idea what is going on.
the sac has grown from 6.3 mm to 18mm, which is great, but as they still couldn't identify a fetal pole i've been told it's probably not going to progress. i thought it was quite early for them to be saying that so the midwife came to see me, and she said that as they had seen the yolk sac 7 days ago, they would have expected to see a fetal pole this week, and as they didn't it wasn't looking good. so they have booked me in for next friday to make 'a decision'.

i am gutted, i just don't know what to think. does anyone have any advice?

x

We're having an April Baby!!

Due April 25th with baby #1! Just got my :bfp: last night at 8pm which was 10dpo! Tested again this morning and it was even darker! :D

Any due date twins yet? I know I found out super early, so I may be alone for a little.

welcome :)

oh jeffsar (((hugs))) i really hope everything turns out ok hun xxx

the sac has grown from 6.3 mm to 18mm, which is great, but as they still couldn't identify a fetal pole i've been told it's probably not going to progress. i thought it was quite early for them to be saying that so the midwife came to see me, and she said that as they had seen the yolk sac 7 days ago, they would have expected to see a fetal pole this week, and as they didn't it wasn't looking good. so they have booked me in for next friday to make 'a decision'.

x

:hugs: i have no idea, lets just hope next fridays scan is good news, xxx

how new is the baby unit, i had rhys there 19 months ago, they are lovely staff my sil's mum is receptionist of the unit too.
i love the en-suite rooms, only downside is there's no tv's so will be taking dvd player and lots of dvd's this time.

i was going to have a water birth last time, the room is massive. but will be having planned c-section this time.

It's not actually that 'new' It's just I had ds 14 years ago at wordsley so it'll be new for me lol

It's not actually that 'new' It's just I had ds 14 years ago at wordsley so it'll be new for me lol

oooooo there's 14 yrs yrs between rhys and rosie, cant believe i'll have one leaving school as ones coming into the world.

x

No advice sweetie but let's hope next Friday everything is fine xx

oooooo there's 14 yrs yrs between rhys and rosie, cant believe i'll have one leaving school as ones coming into the world.

OMG lol thats quite a coincidence don't ya think?
14 is quite an age gap too... my son is so excited but I feel like this is my first time... 14 years ago feels like a lifetime ago. x

OMG lol thats quite a coincidence don't ya think?
14 is quite an age gap too... my son is so excited but I feel like this is my first time... 14 years ago feels like a lifetime ago. x

it all comes flooding back quickly, and not too much has changed really, more pram choice now though :lol:

in fact there is 14yrs and 1 day betwwen them, i had strict instructions not to have him on her birthday, he came the day after luckily lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->