***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Sometimes there's more than 1 code for different forums it has to be the bb code for this forum. x

CrazyBird - What I did was try all the differnent codes they would give for message board sites, then you can hit preview and see if it works before saving it.

evening girls, whats everyone up to tonight? im just watching corra then its big brother eviction lol, im so sad oh and ive ordered a chinese yummmm xx

I will also be watching BB, might as well as it's the last one. I haven't had dinner yet, probably make me feel better if i eat. Mmm chinese sounds good :thumbup:

I will also be watching BB, might as well as it's the last one. I haven't had dinner yet, probably make me feel better if i eat. Mmm chinese sounds good :thumbup:

yeah well i havent felt sick all day and now ive ordered tea i feel sick. hope i can stomach it xx

I'm hoping Jo will go, hope Sam doesn't go as he is quite entertaining :)

I'm not finished work yet , :hugs: to all who need them xx

I hope jo goes on bb , but I kinda like the US one better x

I LOVE BB, well the US one :) It is one of the few shows that my DH will watch with me. Enjoy your evening ladies!

Wow this thread moves so quick. Anyone else feeling nauseous for most of the day? Im 6 wks today and the nausea is almost non stop.

Cant wait to get to the 12 week mark so we can tell everyone, just hope my 7 week scan goes well next week, feeling kinda nervous.

I'm six weeks today too. I don't have any ms but we are waiting to tell most of our friends and family till after first trimester also. And I have my appt next week on thursday just one day shy of 7 weeks and I am hoping that everything looks fine as well.

yeah i think jo will go too. I wish it was sammy though he so does my head in grrrr. only managed a few folk fulls of my tea too :-( glad to be feeling sick again though! xx

Aww I really like Sammy and I cried when he was crying tonight. He was so hurt by John James the prick! :grr:

Congratulations and welcome to the new BFP's! MadCatWoman, you're due on my birthday!!!

Jeffsar, I'm so sorry that you have to go through the scans without a conclusive answer. Just remember that the little one is growing. I know these next days will be hard but please know that we're all here for you no matter what. In my obsessive reading on this board I've heard countless stories of women going through very similar things. Sounds like you found quite a few over in 2nd tri.

Tasha, it sounds like your sickness is back and that's a great sign. Never thought I'd be wishing this for someone, but I hope it continues (mildly) for you!

I had my scan today at 6 weeks and they saw a heartbeat!!! Dr said heartbeat was nice and strong and that everything looks good. I was in total shock. With all the brown sludge that's been coming out of me lately I thought for sure I was miscarrying. I know I'm not out of the woods yet but this is the first time I've ever seen a heartbeat. It was amazing.

Dr is so nice and said I can go in for weekly scans if it would help reassure me. He also said his offices are open 7 days a week and I can go in anytime I want. I wish I would have known that last week when I went to urgent care!

I also wanted to pass on what he told me about spotting. As we've all read (and many experienced) spotting is very common in early pregnancy. He said at least 1 in 4 women undergoing fertility treatments will spot since the uterine lining has been built up so thick from the extra hormones. He said that's probably what's happening with me.

Introducing our little crumb snatcher at 6 weeks (little white bean in lower right corner of black sac).

Attachments

• Crumb Snatcher 6 weeks.jpg
    Crumb Snatcher 6 weeks.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi Preggo1979. I'm sorry I must have missed the post, can you point me in the right direction?

thanks hun, don't feel very hopeful though x

do not EVER loose hope. the nurses told my one of my good friends she lost her baby real early, and now has a healthy 3 mo old lil boy.

hang in there!

Bernina - Ahh great news to see a heartbeat!!! I am going to my gp to confirm pregnancy on Tuesday. By then Ill be 5+6 weeks pregnant..so hopefully 2 weeks until reassurance scan.

I had a missed M/C back in April, and the Gynaecologist said my hospital will do a reassurance scan after 1 miscarriage. At first, I wasn;t sure as lost LO at 8 weeks 4 days and heard heartbeat before then, but on the other hand, I will worry all the way to 12 weeks.

No symptoms really, apart from sore boobs and tiredness!! Wow, I am napping every day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->