***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

morning girls and glad the scan went well tina ;)

needafriend----- sorry im not experiencing that at the mo

well woke up this morning , had a shower was fine went to the kitchen ....and omg i cud smell everything x100 lol
was like im fine.....only felt a lil queasy tbh.......had a cuppa tea......and with like 20 mins the tea came straight back up ....yuck lol

but!!! am kinda glad in a weird way .....means pregnancy is doing fine :)

hafta say feel fine now :) if its just lil bits of sickness like that ....i can handle it ;)

how is every 1 today, kinda getting worried now all symptoms have completely dissapeard!! i only had the sore boobs and a bot of tiredness but everything has gone! going to take another test today xx

hiya girls, tina we have the same due date :), glad everything is going well so far hun!

jen I feel the same today, symtoms seem to have gone a little but was feeling sick yesterday! fx'ed everything is just fine for us! xx

Hope everyone else is ok? xx

morning All,

how are we all feeling today?

My bbs are getting ridiculously huge already - I'm a 38 G normally and I'm bursting out my bras :o - i'm going to end up toppling over at this rate! I hate my mahoosive boobs normally - but I guess it's all a good sign! My nipples are also becoming very sensitive and i still have a bloated tummy.

No m/s though - which does worry me a little - but not everybody seems to have it? Also the cramping/twinges seem to have lessened , so i hope that's not a bad sign? However, tiredness is quite overwhelming.

Hoping and praying for the little bean to be a sticky one! Just feel so paranoid!!

Anyway, DH is cooking me a lovely breakfast of bacon, scrambled egg and beans - so i should enjoy it while i can! :) no doubt i'll need a little snooze afterwards too :)

Also, the rain seems to have subsided a little, so i hope it brightens up :)

Have a lovely Saturday everyone

xx

well, I'm thinking the nausea is about to hit me full on!
Have been a little worried as it's been so bad in my last two pg's from the time of finding out til about 24 weeks and then again from about 33 weeks onwards, had nothing so far this time but I'm starting to get little waves of it! Holding off til monday to do my next clearblue digi - hoping for my 3+, I'll be 5+3 by then, booked my midwife booking appointment yesterday for 31st Aug, will be 7+4, can't believe I will be almost 8 weeks pg when the kids go back to school.
MIL phoned this morning to let me know one of her best friends is going to become a grandmother for the first time in January, was dying to say she wasn't the only one who was about to become a grandmother (again!)

Hi - I don't post very often - usually lurking but boy does this thread move!!! Anyways, I am almost 6 weeks along but I don't feel very pregnant. At around 4-5 weeks the only symptom I seemed to have was sore nipples (sorry tmi!) and some period-like cramping. At the beginning of week 5 I then had diarrhea with cramping for 3 days after which I noticed that my nipples didn't feel as sore as before - is this normal? I am currently feeling a bit bloated but this may be down to having just eaten a bacon bagel within the last hour or so... I guess I'm just worried about my lack of pg symptons- I had a miscarriage in a previous pregnancy (I had one little madam afterwards tg) Unfortunately my first scan is not until the 7th October so I have a bit of a wait. On asking my gp re the possibility of an early scan, he said that he did not see the point of having an early one and I should wait cos if I was to miscarry again, the scan would not make much difference to the outcome!!! My oh has suggested that, for my own piece of mind, that we could schedule an early scan privately so make look into that but will try to hold off until I'm 9/10 weeks gone.

I'm a teeny bit sleep, but other than that, I feel fantastic! I can't remember how I felt this early on when I was pregnant with my son - I didn't really have MS though, just a bit sicky feeling now and then.

I'm keeping away from CB digi's :)

I meant 'I'm a teeny bit sleepy' - I don't feel pregnant yet either Wisdom, but I'm not worried. I'm sure it'll hit us head on sooner or later! :D

Holding off til monday to do my next clearblue digi - hoping for my 3+, I'll be 5+3 by then,
I did another CBDigi hoping for my 3+ but it is still 2-3 (I was 5+2 yesterday)

Going to wait until Monday too. I did another type of test and my line showing I was pregnant was visible as soon as the liquid passed over it (before the control line) so I'm sure things are progressing OK and that the Digi is just out slightly.

I haven't got a date for the MW yet, she'll ring me at some point for a home visit.

I still can feel an ache in my uterus, it's not cramping as such just an ache (stretching?) and every other day or so I get waves of nausea/gribblyness. It's my nipples that are so sore that's doing my head in. I can't dry myself after a shower as if the towel goes near them it's like they've been electrocuted :shock:

And I could sleep for England. I'm not tired or exhausted but can fall asleep at the mere mention of the word sleep :blush:

How the hell am I going to last until my scan! This last week has gone SO slowly it's just not funny - another 8 weeks :shrug: how will I get through that!!!!

Hey Ladies!! I am so happy to join you here I think I will be due April 19th but my first drs appointment is the 17th Im so so so excited. I havent really had any symptoms but a headache and some cramping. This is our second and i am scared of a mc or an eptopic but I think that is just fault for googling. I hope everyone is having a great day!

Hi ya got bfp this morning faint but there, should be due between the 25th/30th April 2011 can you add me please x

Any one experiencing upper thigh cramps?

Hi, I have gotten some muscle tightening in my one quad when I walk my dog in the mornings, was a little worried about low potassium levels and since I don't care for bananas all that much, I've been taking one supplement a week and it's helped!

Something that start yesterday and is still going on today that's different, is a fluttering sensation low in my abdomen, a muscle flutter like when your eye twitches. It's definitely not gas b.c it's very superficial. I guess it's the uterus changing for the pregnancy? :shrug:

I just wanted to add for myself. I'm still not sleeping. I'm very very tired, but sleeping for only three hours at a time and then waking and tossing and turning. I am also having really low abdominal pain which kind of feels more like I've done too many sit ups and its bloaty. I am 7 weeks yesterday and hoping things are still going well. No nausea for me, but the occasional sore nipples. 10 more days until my ultrasound and hoping we'll see a heartbeat
One more question I have is, anyone having diarrhea? I have read places where they have said this is due to hormones, but most of what I've read from anyone on here keeps saying they are having the complete opposite problem. Any help?

I just wanted to add for myself. I'm still not sleeping. I'm very very tired, but sleeping for only three hours at a time and then waking and tossing and turning. I am also having really low abdominal pain which kind of feels more like I've done too many sit ups and its bloaty. I am 7 weeks yesterday and hoping things are still going well. No nausea for me, but the occasional sore nipples. 10 more days until my ultrasound and hoping we'll see a heartbeat
One more question I have is, anyone having diarrhea? I have read places where they have said this is due to hormones, but most of what I've read from anyone on here keeps saying they are having the complete opposite problem. Any help?

I've posted a thread on this today lol
I've had diarrhoea since I've been preggo. I was on meds for IBS before and for insomnia (amitrypteline) but since stopping it I'm going to the loo3-4 times a day and I can't sleep!
I wouldn't change any symptom for the world but it's bloody difficult! x

Morning ladies! Congrats to all the new BFPs!!!!!! It is the best feeling to see those 2 lines!

Preggo1979-the abdominal pain is probably just your uterus stretching, gotta make room for the baby. Or could be you did overdue it. I'd drink plenty of water and try to get some rest this weekend. As for the diarrhea, that was one of my early pregnancy symptoms with another pregnancy and have read it is common. Have you been taking prenatals yet? Lots of times the iron in those can help. Pregnancy hormones effect people differently, call your doc if you are worried though.

dietrad-I've had those same fluttering feelings also. That is almost what it feels like when the baby starts to kick. Makes me smile everytime I get one, but you are right just probably the body getting ready.

As for me, I feel ok this morning, just really tired. My DD is not the best sleeper so I had to get up with her a few times, at least I will be prepared when #2 comes. I'm so use to not getting any sleep anyways.

I'm getting so excited about this pregnancy, I wanna tell everyone but I know I need to wait! My mom told me yesterday that my cousin is 6 weeks pregnant so we will be due around the same time. She told the family really early. I just kept my mouth shut, plus I don't want to steal her thunder, she deserves to be the happy preggo one!

Hope everyone has a great day!

I know I'm late, but I'm just dropping over from 2nd Tri to show some love. My birthday is in April. April babies rock!! Here's sending you sticky :dust: and a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Good morning Ladies and bumps! Hope everyone is having a lively saturday. I am going to be lazy all day. :)

I don't really have any sypmtoms either. I don't remember any with my girls either so I am just going with it. I have the occassional nausea, and my bbs are tender but only in the evening. I was being a worry wart but it finally kicked in and I am going to enjoy every minute of this lack of sypmtoms! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->