***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

hello all, hope you are all well.

i don't want to jinx it, but this preggy i just have a sense of calm where as the last one every moment was worried about m/cing. i just think it's all going to be OK which is making everything that much easier on the waiting end.

first blood draw mon 89, second wed 250 almost tripple! one more next wed and we're starting first appts ect.

i really want a little girl, not just because they're so darn fun to dress up but my gma passed away this year and we're naming it after her. tho right now i'll just take a healthy baby <3

Hey Dana numbers are looking good. :)

I got my 20dpo today and there were 4165. My first set was 33 then 222 and now 4165 in a week!! Dr sees me next thursday and there is a chance there is 2 in there!!:)

ReedsGirl that is crazy!!! I can't believe your numbers. I'm sorry I know you told me this before, but were you on fertility drugs? I had 3-4 mature follicles and was worried about multiples (not that it's a bad thing, I just am not sure I can handle 2!) and found out at my scan that there is just one lovely little one in there.

I got my 20dpo today and there were 4165. My first set was 33 then 222 and now 4165 in a week!! Dr sees me next thursday and there is a chance there is 2 in there!!:)

thank you! i'm just confident this is going to be the one.

wow. how long between the 1st and 2nd, i only had 48 hrs. i think she planted on the right side cuz that's where all the "pain" is. mild cramping tells me she's growing and lower back pain too. i tilt rather far back so i might as well get used to the back pain. i'll take it all tho! :happydance:

ReedsGirl that is crazy!!! I can't believe your numbers. I'm sorry I know you told me this before, but were you on fertility drugs? I had 3-4 mature follicles and was worried about multiples (not that it's a bad thing, I just am not sure I can handle 2!) and found out at my scan that there is just one lovely little one in there.

I wasn't on anything this cycle but prenantal, B6 and 81mg baby aspirin. I did my last cycle of clomid in Jan this year but it didn't work for me. I am lucky I have older kids that csan help. :)

wow. how long between the 1st and 2nd, i only had 48 hrs. i think she planted on the right side cuz that's where all the "pain" is. mild cramping tells me she's growing and lower back pain too. i tilt rather far back so i might as well get used to the back pain. i'll take it all tho! :happydance:

There was 3 days between first and second and a week between the second and third. :)

There was 3 days between first and second and a week between the second and third. :)

wow yeah. we're both looking great. feels good after all the heartache

Hey peeps can I join you. :flower:

My EDD by LMP is the 6th :happydance: this could well change though because up until a week and a half ago it was :BFN: and I'd given up testing and was waiting for :witch: :dohh:

Wishing all April Sweet Peas a h&h 9 months :flower:

Welcome peakydon and congratulations! I'm probably due on the 6th too :hi:

I couldn't remember if I posted here yet, so searched the thread. I think I kept avoiding it, not knowing how things were going for my little bean. Things are still a bit of a risk, but at least we have seen the heartbeat - so for now I am staying positive and POSTING HERE! my due date is april 7th, 2011!!!

YEAH!!!! Oh.. and exhaustion took hold tonight when I was reading to my daughter (2.5) she was on my lap - oh and I wasn't reading to her - I was SUPPOSED to be, but I kept falling asleep while she was kind of looking at her book. she kept taking the side of my face and pushing my head to an upright position since it was nodding off. We kept giggling. She said to me "Mommys tired. mommy needs to go to bed" I asked her if she wanted me to get Daddy to come and rock/read with her, and she kept saying no. So I asked her if we could turn out the lights and just snuggle for a bit - she said "Yes" and we turned all of but her nightlight and rocked while listening to her Barry manilow CD. This CD has played every night for her for the past year at least -so she sat there and started singing the songs to me - oh SO CUTE!!

Gosh kids are so awesome. We are so blessed!!

Tina

Tina how you doing? I lost the hcg thread but was hoping your levels went up. Mine went to 4165 at 20dpo. Thinking there is 2 in there! See the doc next thursday!

HI !! a lot has happened in the past 2 days - the details are here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/390635-scan-few-hours-feeling-particularly-down-update-had-scan.html

The update is on page 2...

the short of it is - i had a scan yesterday and the dates are on target AND we saw a HEART BEAT!...

Thanks for asking :)

Tina

Hey ladies- didn't get a chance to get on this morning so I'm probably going to hav a lot of catching up to do- especially since I am leaving first thing in the morning for a weekend at the river.
I hope you all are doing well!!!

Pinksnowball- GOODNIGHT! LOL! I'm just about to head to bed as it's almost 11pm here. Have a great day and I'll probably pop in in about 6 hours. !!

Awww my cousin had a lil boy overnight! That's 3 boys and no girl in the new generation of our family so I'd put money on mine being a girl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->