***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Good Morning Ladies, :wave:

I just got a very nice :bfp: this morning! The due date calculator's are saying EDD is 4/22/11. I am very excited to be joining you ladies here!! I will be calling the doctor on Monday to set up an appt. I am so excited right now!!

ok so we all know I am a huge worrier... so I have a questions do any of you ladies know if you are taking progestrone supplement and you mc while on them will it keep you from bleeding???

ok so we all know I am a huge worrier... so I have a questions do any of you ladies know if you are taking progestrone supplement and you mc while on them will it keep you from bleeding???

I have googled it but can't seem to find a answer. So I am not really sure but I think Berina had some spotting while she was on it. I take mine orally 2x a day. Good luck Cami I hope all is ok:hugs:

yeah I am just a worrier and anytime my symptoms seem to fade some I get worried a little more

Cami I barely have any sypmtoms espically in the morning...and then as the day goes on I get some nausea and by the end of the day my bbs are sore when I take my bra off.

I'm the same. I had no symptoms for a couple of days. At the mo it's more like nothing in the morning apart from sensitive nipples, then nausea by late morning/midday, then sore bbs when I get undressed at night.

I had more spotting on thursday and got sent home from work. Had a huge row with DF that morning though so I'm putting all my spotting down to stress and trying to be a happy bunny from now on!!

yeah my boobs are very sore today but BF got a little rough with them last night... I still have the constipation and nausea I think with all I have been through I just get very very worried... think it'll be better after I get to see my baby again and know she is growing and her hb is still there... and I think I might have a UTI which means I would need to go to a urgent care or ER since wouldn't be able to get in to see dr for a week... at least then maybe they could reassure me... maybe they would look at baby and stuff... hmmmmmmm

so we are talking about this and I go in the back at work to get something and on my way back up front gagged and thought I might vomit right there... I almost would rather vomit though then have the feeling of needing to..... I just really want this baby so badly... wish I could go to the dr everyday or have a at home u/s machine and look at my baby everyday... will be so happy when I get far enough along that I can use the doppler at home... I have heard good things about Angel sounds

Hey ladies!! Hope everyone is doing good today, I've been working 12 hour shifts so I'm left behind in this crazy fast growing thread! :shrug:
I talked to my doctor and I have a scan scheduled for the 26th! It seems sooo far away hopefully these next two weeks will RACE by...
I've been low on the symptoms as well, still really really tired, boobs are a little sore sometimes but seem to be growing, slight icky feelings around certain food, and smelling ALL sorts of crazy stuff...
Hopefully I can get some sort of reassurance about this little bean soon :)
Good luck and :hugs: girls

Cami this is nerve wracking!! And after a mc I think we are the biggest worriers. I have been too

Hi all! takes forever to read through all the new posts doesnt it!! looks like we'l soon be hitting May!

Feeling so paranoid and worried today, took a CBdigi hoping it would say 3+ but its still says 2-3 :nope: so now I'm worried that there might be a problem and I'm due to have my HCG shot today but I'm going to retest tomorrow so I can do another test first! I dont seem to be able to find anyone else who is having these injections! Its frustrating because it makes testing pointless and its hard to work out which symptoms are related to preg and which are due to jab!

Reedsgirl I see you've also had 3 mc- are you having any treatment throughout this preg? I see they are querying multips for you!! wow!

xx:hugs:

Hi all! takes forever to read through all the new posts doesnt it!! looks like we'l soon be hitting May!

Feeling so paranoid and worried today, took a CBdigi hoping it would say 3+ but its still says 2-3 :nope: so now I'm worried that there might be a problem and I'm due to have my HCG shot today but I'm going to retest tomorrow so I can do another test first! I dont seem to be able to find anyone else who is having these injections! Its frustrating because it makes testing pointless and its hard to work out which symptoms are related to preg and which are due to jab!

Reedsgirl I see you've also had 3 mc- are you having any treatment throughout this preg? I see they are querying multips for you!! wow!

I am on progestrone. Prometrium 200mg 2x a day. I am still taking baby aspirin, and B6 still. I have my first appt on 8/19 and we will have a scan then. I wish I could help with the HCG injections...will they test you again before you get the injection?

I am on progestrone. Prometrium 200mg 2x a day. I am still taking baby aspirin, and B6 still. I have my first appt on 8/19 and we will have a scan then. I wish I could help with the HCG injections...will they test you again before you get the injection?

No they wont test me at all - I give myself the injections and I dont go back til my 7 week reassurance scan. So I'l have to carry on being a nervous wreck until then! It doesnt look like many people are prescribed Pregnyl for recurrent mc which isnt very reassuring either!

No they wont test me at all - I give myself the injections and I dont go back til my 7 week reassurance scan. So I'l have to carry on being a nervous wreck until then! It doesnt look like many people are prescribed Pregnyl for recurrent mc which isnt very reassuring either!

I guess maybe it depends on why you having mcs. They thought I had progestrone issues. I had been made a appt to see a FS on Sept 1 but I knew I could get preggo just making it stick. My dr told me if I got a BFP to call we would do levels and start progestrone.

I have never heard of having HCG injections while pregnant... but again they think my mc's were due to progestrone so I am on Prometrium 100mg 1x a day

I don't know about the injections sorry hun but I only got my 2-3 on my cb digi yesterday and I'm 5+2.
I posted a thread about being worried but was told it's perfectly normal and peoples levels rise differently. At least it's gone up from 1-2 to 2-3.
I'm sure we'll get our 3+ in the week. x

I don't know about the injections sorry hun but I only got my 2-3 on my cb digi yesterday and I'm 5+2.
I posted a thread about being worried but was told it's perfectly normal and peoples levels rise differently. At least it's gone up from 1-2 to 2-3.
Same here too, I was 5+2 yesterday and I still only got 2-3weeks. I took a normal test and the pregnant line appeared instantly (no waiting for it at all, as soon as the liquid got to it it was showing) so I'll just use the digi again maybe next Wednesday or so.

Before we had these tests many ladies were pregnant without retesting and I think we need to go back to that tbh. I can't see how all this stress is good for us, our partners or our babies :)

Same here too, I was 5+2 yesterday and I still only got 2-3weeks. I took a normal test and the pregnant line appeared instantly (no waiting for it at all, as soon as the liquid got to it it was showing) so I'll just use the digi again maybe next Wednesday or so.

Before we had these tests many ladies were pregnant without retesting and I think we need to go back to that tbh. I can't see how all this stress is good for us, our partners or our babies :)

I'm not alone then, thats good!
I know! These tests are driving us crazy. When I was preggo with ds 14 years ago I only tested once lol.

I've been testing everyday to see the lines getting darker and they're as dark as the control line now... so I know my levels are rising :)

I'm not alone then, thats good!
I know! These tests are driving us crazy. When I was preggo with ds 14 years ago I only tested once lol.

I've been testing everyday to see the lines getting darker and they're as dark as the control line now... so I know my levels are rising :)
Thing is that isn't what that means. Each test is totally independent from every other test. They can't be compared at all. So by constant testing you're not solving any question, other than the reassurance you still get a positive result.

Sadly only time will tell what is going to happen we have to trust in our body to do the right thing

(Though I am intrigued cos you are 2 day behind me but several days after my due date :D Me thinks this isn't much of a science :haha: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->