***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

i thought the HIP grant was for everyone, no matter what you earn? Thats what i was told in my pregnancy last year anywany. The sure start grant is income based xx

the HIP is available to all and is not income based xxxxx

I thought you all meant the Sure Start grant. I've never even heard of this one. I never got one with Byron and he's only 20 months! When on Earth was this introduced?!

Whoever asked about tax credits, by 2012 family incomes of £25-30k (depending on circumstances) won't get tax credits.

i remember i was one of the first ones to get it with alex , and will also be one of the last ones to get it with this baby x

I'm so stressed! I'm only about 4w2d....My HCG tripled from 32 (Wed.) to 114 (Fri.), but my progesterone was very low @ 3.9! I asked them to check my progesterone level since they put me on progesterone suppositories a few cycles ago....Since my progesterone level was so very low, they are having me do progesterone in oil shots nightly. I started cramping a lot yesterday, which has continued today. I had follow up blood work done this morning to see if my progesterone and hcg went up. I'm so scarred. Two miscarriages was enough. I have been in tears all day. The cramping is worrying me & my very low progesterone scares me. I'm so pissed that my RE never monitored my progesterone levels. I feel like this pregnancy is doomed to miscarry & I will find out when they call this afternoon w/ the results.....I think this could have been avoided if they would've checked my progesterone after ovulation!!! UGH!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm an emotional wreck & just need to vent.

Im 6 weeks today & still feeling fine.... Nothing at all going on with me

Ditto! I go and get my 3rd round of levels checked tomorrow. My levels from the first 2 were great but I am worried about this next round. If they are low I will def. get an early u/s. I'm not having any real symptoms so that worries me!

Lets hope for the best!

ettegirb21, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. It's very frustrating, especially when something could have been done proactively to give you the very best odds with this pregnancy.

That being said, a lot of women experience cramping (some quite strong) around week 4. It's usually the little bean snuggling in nice and tight and the beginnings of your uterus stretching to accomodate the pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant at exactly 4 weeks and for that first week it felt like AF was on the way. I had period like cramps and aches that entire week, in fact I continued to feel some into week 5.

I know nothing except a nice high progesterone number and eventual u/s with heartbeat will ease your mind, but please know that cramping on it's own is not a sure sign of mc.

Best of luck and please keep us posted on the results of your blood test.

:hugs:

I'm so stressed! I'm only about 4w2d....My HCG tripled from 32 (Wed.) to 114 (Fri.), but my progesterone was very low @ 3.9! I asked them to check my progesterone level since they put me on progesterone suppositories a few cycles ago....Since my progesterone level was so very low, they are having me do progesterone in oil shots nightly. I started cramping a lot yesterday, which has continued today. I had follow up blood work done this morning to see if my progesterone and hcg went up. I'm so scarred. Two miscarriages was enough. I have been in tears all day. The cramping is worrying me & my very low progesterone scares me. I'm so pissed that my RE never monitored my progesterone levels. I feel like this pregnancy is doomed to miscarry & I will find out when they call this afternoon w/ the results.....I think this could have been avoided if they would've checked my progesterone after ovulation!!! UGH!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm an emotional wreck & just need to vent.

Sorry to hear what you're going through! :hugs:

I am feeling good today, EXHAUSTED but good. Still can't stop peeing, and was nearly gagging this morning because i felt sick. Which is obviously a good sign lol. I think my OH though i was a bit weird when this morning i was like "oooh i feel sick... i want to be sick!!"

Yaaaayyy 6 weeks tomorrow...:flower:

Hope everyone is well!!! And congrats to all the new bfps! April is gonna be packed with teeny tiny babies! xxx

Ette, I'm sorry girl, but try not to worry too much (I know, easier said then done) but the increased cramping could be a good reaction to the extra progesterone from the shots! Let us know as soon as you get those results! :hugs:

Congratulations to all the new BFP's

Im 6 weeks today & still feeling fine.... Nothing at all going on with me

I have my doctors appointment tomorrow morning at 8,30am. So we shall see what they say about a early scan i hope they are not going to be arkward about the whole thing. I have a feeling they will as this surgery (been there 2 years) seem to be a load of rubbish.

If they say no, i shall be phoning the private clinic just down the road from me & booking in there to have one done

Good luck tomorrow Chelsea! Hopefully they'll be accommodating! FX'd.

Hello ladies!! Congrats to the new BFPs! Wow so many new ones just since Friday. Took me a while to read through all the posts!!

My symptoms have evened off a bit, BBs still big and sore, but everything else seems ok. Def. super sensitive to food smells still. If anything is a bit off, I get so grossed out.

Went in for my first appt on Friday, didn't know what to expect... got a pap and breast exam, fun times! Made an appt for 1st round of testing, didn't have anything til first week of Sept. So, I have no idea when my first scan will be at this point, but I am trying to stay calm and believe everything will go well.

is anyone thinking if using the intelligender kit?? ive found a us seller that ships to the uk and im very tempted!!

https://www.intelligender.com/home.html

i fascinated by all the different theories and predictions :rofl:

i know there all just for fun but it keeps me occupied :haha:

well today started with feeling absolutely not pregnant, then since mid afternoon I've been getting the aches again - it's not cramping, it's aching, stretching, weirdness. I'm going to go for a lie down in a bit.

With regards no symptoms, the reason I tested was that I had absolutely no feelings that AF was on her way. In fact I felt like I was back on my pill (cerazette) and that gave me the clue maybe there was a reason :D

my nipples (esp the right one) are SO sensitive. In fact, when I have my shower in the morning I have to make sure the towel doesn't go anywhere near them or it's like the towel is a razor :(

Jazzycat-was wondering how your appt. went. Waiting stinks, my u/s isn't til sept. 15th, I hope it gets here quickly.

is anyone thinking if using the intelligender kit?? ive found a us seller that ships to the uk and im very tempted!!

I probably will end up buying one since they sell them in our local drug store. It would be fun to see how accurate they really are. Can't wait to get to 10 weeks!

Ladies....I am so sick with nausea. It's pretty much 24/7 and I've vomited several times in the last few days. Hoping it doesn't get any worse but if it's anything like my 1st pregnancy then I know it will get worse. Sigh....I love that a baby is growing in me...but I hate the symptoms I get being pregnant. Just feeling down...:cry:

ncmommy - yeah, so hard to wait!! My next appt is Sept. 3rd, so I'll be counting down till then. Still don't think I'm getting a scan at that one. Breast exam sucked b/c my BBs are so sore... doc even apologized. Hard to keep waiting. Sounds like you are in the same boat. Crazy b/c I'll be close to 9 weeks by then!! I am happy in that when I finally get a scan I will be sure to see something, just don't know what yet!!

No MS, so for me yet, I'm happy. I hope to get through w/out all that fun! Too much already keeping up with work and my last semester of school, so I'm quite fine with being as mobile and healthy as possible for now.

Pinksnowball - def tempting... will probably have to try one once the 10 week mark rolls around, we'll have to see where we are financially at that point. Spent so much on HPTs already!!

Amber - so sorry hun. At least you know that means things are doing what they are supposed to be doing in there!! Doesn't sound fun, that's for sure. When did your MS start?

I probably will end up buying one since they sell them in our local drug store. It would be fun to see how accurate they really are. Can't wait to get to 10 weeks!

Pinksnowball - def tempting... will probably have to try one once the 10 week mark rolls around, we'll have to see where we are financially at that point. Spent so much on HPTs already!!
if everything is ok after the scan on thursday i think i will order one then, because by the time it gets here i will prob be 10 weeks anyway x

Jazzycat- The nausea started at about 5 1/2 weeks and it progressively got worse. Then on Aug 13..( 6 1/2 weeks) I started vomiting. I've only vomited at most 2 times a day and have all day nausea. With my daughter, I was vomiting up to 10 times a day. I was sick enough to go to the ER just to get IV fluids and meds to allow my body to rest. Ironically though it was never considered bad enough to be admitted to the hospital (such as is the case with hyperemesis gravidarum which I believe I had). I hope you don't have to suffer at all with it. I really envy you gals that glow through pregnancy. :hugs:

It would be so much fun to know early. Do you think these are reliable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->