***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hi loopy, this is my 1st too!

A preggy journal is a great ideas girls, means people can keep up with you too! :)

Mrsspongebob we have the same edd and my 1st appt is 24th :D, whens your scan? I've got to wait until 23.9.10!!

xx

I havnt got a date yet, i think the midwife will contact the hospital at my appointment then i should get a letter from them a couple of weeks later. I think they aim to do it around the 12 to 14 week mark.
Good luck on the 24th, the 25th seems to be taking ages to come around!

How are you feeling? Im slightly nauseous but i have to say feeling better than i did last time, which is quite lucky as now i have a 2yr old to run after lol xx

Sorry to throw water on everything but you do know really that you can't tell the gender from wee right? The only surefire way of knowing is a genetic test but a late scan will be fairly accurate, probably. And the rest of it? Fun to do the tests and make a guess but it's only a guess, there're all balls! lol

Welcome and congrats to all the new BFPs since I joined!

Has anyone ever tried this non-alcoholic wine?

https://www.arielvineyards.com/wines.html

I'm going to see if they have any at my local market. Would love to try some!!

Hi loopy, this is my 1st too!

A preggy journal is a great ideas girls, means people can keep up with you too! :)

Mrsspongebob we have the same edd and my 1st appt is 24th :D, whens your scan? I've got to wait until 23.9.10!!

xx

I havnt got a date yet, i think the midwife will contact the hospital at my appointment then i should get a letter from them a couple of weeks later. I think they aim to do it around the 12 to 14 week mark.
Good luck on the 24th, the 25th seems to be taking ages to come around!

How are you feeling? Im slightly nauseous but i have to say feeling better than i did last time, which is quite lucky as now i have a 2yr old to run after lol xx

yeah 24th still seems like forever away too but I guess its only a week now :thumbup:, all areas seem to be different in how they work but so long as you get that scan it doesn't matter :D

Feeling slightly sick too, couldn't really eat dinner tonight but what I managed made me feel a little better and stayed down :), otherwise tired and peeing for england! good job you feel well with a 2yr old! can't imagine managing feeling this knackered and having a lo to look after!

Lou-congrats hun! must be amazing after all those years ttc!

Everything I can find says the grant ends in April 2011

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/familyfinance/sure-start-maternity-grant/

The Directgov website clearly states that it's 25 weeks before 1st January 2011 then it's scrapped, here's the link;

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/BenefitsTaxCreditsAndOtherSupport/Expectingorbringingupchildren/HealthinPregnancyGrant/DG_173502

HTH xx

I just seen the intelligender kit at Walgreens for 24.99 and it said can be taken as early as 6 weeks!! BUt not to take it if your on progestrone...so I will not be using one for a bit. I think it will be super fun!!

joined here a few years ago while ttc and now finally posting after postive couple of weeks ago. Hope I can join in with you all, TTc over 4 years after 6 failed iuis and got natural bfp before ivf started. Looking forward to enjoy everyones pg story x

That is wonderful, congratulations!!!

I just seen the intelligender kit at Walgreens for 24.99 and it said can be taken as early as 6 weeks!! BUt not to take it if your on progestrone...so I will not be using one for a bit. I think it will be super fun!!

Oh might have to go and buy one, just for fun of course!

Everything I can find says the grant ends in April 2011

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/familyfinance/sure-start-maternity-grant/

The Directgov website clearly states that it's 25 weeks before 1st January 2011 then it's scrapped, here's the link;

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/BenefitsTaxCreditsAndOtherSupport/Expectingorbringingupchildren/HealthinPregnancyGrant/DG_173502

HTH xx

Oh right well I'm talking about the £500 for people on low income

Wow this thread grows fast!! I'm a bit scared today as I feel nothing. Not just symptom-wise... I just don't feel preggers at all. I've been pretty hormonal/emotional all the way through so far but today I'm happy and hyper and excited.... It doesn't feel right.
This weeks gonna go soooo slow. 8 days til the scan!

Lou it's great that you're joining us here! What a journey you've had...and it's only just beginning :flower: xxx

Cottleston- don't let it get you down- I didn't feel prego at all today until a litle while agowhen a nap became necessary and I'm a little nauseous.

I know I should be making the most of the symptoms while they're gone... My DF is already taking advantage by getting me to bed early :haha:

Is anyone having like mild twinges around ovary/groin area?
Had me worried silly it has :(

Well, I just found out today that I am expecting. Nothing has been medically confirmed. Just an HPT this morning.

Going to the DRs tomorrow for bloodwork to make sure everything is healthy and normal.

So i'm still very cautious but I was recommended to say hello. :) I may just lurk for a while since I am just very very newly pregnant.

Due date would be Aug 24th.

I have twinges= and flutters

Cottleston- I was telling my mom that my boobs didn't hurt this morning and she told me to enjoy it! I also think they went down in size a pinch, but I don't know. I'm just going to enjoy it, especially since the nausea set in again.
I would definitly jump on the going to bed early if DF was home. I've been really horny lately.:blush:

Is anyone having like mild twinges around ovary/groin area?
Had me worried silly it has :(

Yep, me too! Worrying as I haven't had my usual sickness either!! Trying to refrain from buying more tests!! :blush:

Is time dragging for anyone else? I'm 5+3 (5+4 in 1 hour! lol!) but time seems to really be dragging since I found out, I think it's because i'm quite anxious this time (so far have followed my mums pattern exactly re age of having children, age gaps, etc and I know she miscarried her third pg just before she fell pg with my little brother...just hoping history doesn't repeat itself) I just want to be able to tell people, and trying really hard to hold out til 12 weeks. I've nearly dropped myself in it several times over the past few days....I think people already have their suspicions...oh thinks i'm giving out 'vibes'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->