***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

On a happier note, I'm going to get an early ultrasound on Friday to determine dating. My OB thinks I'm already like 10 weeks along based on my LNMP but of course I know when I O'd so I'm positive I'm only 7 weeks along. But I didn't say anything. My OB couldn't detect a heartbeat and said my uterus is pretty small so that's why she scheduled me an early ultrasound. I'm pretty excited about it since with my daughter I only got 1 scan at 20 weeks.

Hey girls! Haven't been on in a few days- not sure how fast I'll get caught up!
As for the kits- my friends took one- told them they are having a boy, they went on to find out they were having a girl- but we said it was just their karma for taking one and wanting a boy so bad! I can't say I wont try- just to see what it says though. I'm still curious to if I'm having twins- everyone keeps saying I am.
I was visiting my BFF and her mom saw me when I got out of the truck and first words out of her mouth are "OMG YOU"RE HAVING TWINS!" EEp.

Chinese gender chart says a boy for me... I'll be excited for either... What does the gender chart say for you ladies?

Jazzycat- The nausea started at about 5 1/2 weeks and it progressively got worse. Then on Aug 13..( 6 1/2 weeks) I started vomiting. I've only vomited at most 2 times a day and have all day nausea. With my daughter, I was vomiting up to 10 times a day. I was sick enough to go to the ER just to get IV fluids and meds to allow my body to rest. Ironically though it was never considered bad enough to be admitted to the hospital (such as is the case with hyperemesis gravidarum which I believe I had). I hope you don't have to suffer at all with it. I really envy you gals that glow through pregnancy. :hugs:

There's an anti-nausea pill for cancer patients you could get on if it continues to be this bad. My GF had to take that during her PG b.c she couldn't hold anything down.

Hiya ladies,

tempting those tests! not sure i'll do one though..hmm!

Chinese gender charts for me- one site said girl, the next said boy :dohh: now I know one of them will be right...:haha:

Twins would be so fun Miss Fox!!! I would love it if someone in our April group has twins! I know Reedsgirl might too... can't wait! I've been looking pretty big lately too, but I highly doubt I would end up with twins... Going to be hard to keep hiding this from people!! My DH says I am really starting to show and I can tell too. Hard to suck it in anymore. Had to buy some maternity pants yesterday... couldn't keep doing the sweatpants thing!

Amber-hope your ms gets better. With my daughter I was so sick also and went on Zofran.

The Chinese gender chart says boy for me also. I think the predictor kits say they are 80% accurate. My DH is terrified to have a boy though because he and his brothers were horrible growing up, way out of control!

Haha, I think I had a go at every gender prediction thing going when I had my son - chinese charts, nub theory... I was completely convinved he was a girl, and had the shock of my life at the 20 week scan!

How's everyone today? I'm having problems keeping up with this thread, I must admit - so :hugs: to all that need them xx

im going to do a big list of all the theories i can find and see which ones were accurate x

I've decided the only way I'll be able to handle twins is if it's a boy and a girl! lol! DF is really good at telling people what theire having (he's never been wrong- and guesses before an u/s). He has girl feelings but really wants a boy- I'm team blue with him! But team FRILLY is OK also. I have to call the Dr. to make sure I'm getting a sonogram at my frist appointment.

Oh, I see, I also got different things from dif. gender charts... interesting. Most say boy. I tried that eyeball thing, and it was weird. Couldn't really figure out which blood vessels looked like fish hooks!!

I think twins with one boy & one girl would be so ideal!!!! I would probably be good after that!! :)

I was thinking that too jazzy! I'm gonna be DONE with kids if this is the case! LOL! I really want to know so that I can just start telling people I'm fat! (I've gained 15lbs in 3 months as a side effect of quitting birth control)

oh yeah im gunna need a double for sure. ive got a buggy board now for Ds but rarely use it cuz he walks everywhere anyway just bought it for long trips etc.
welcome to the new bfps ill add you all in a bit xx

Seriously looking in the mirror now everywhere I go, like, yup, def. look preggers. I think people don't want to insult me by asking, but they have to have some idea that might be the case!!

lousielou - the eyeball thing was posted way earlier in this thread and in some other threads, it basically says to look into a mirror, look up and at your eyeballs. You are looking for two red fish hook shaped veins at about 5 and 7 o'clock. If right eye, girl, if left eye, boy. If both eyes, either twins or a girl.... that's the best I can summarize it.

joined here a few years ago while ttc and now finally posting after postive couple of weeks ago. Hope I can join in with you all, TTc over 4 years after 6 failed iuis and got natural bfp before ivf started. Looking forward to enjoy everyones pg story x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->