April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Halle71 and asibling4 congrats to you both..:happydance:

Afm no show yet :shrug: bfn on Sunday so will wait and see

Hello lovely ladies.
Well think I'm out :nope: have been spotting for a few days and had a tiny grain of hope that it might be IB as AF doesn't usually start that way but seems to have turned into full blown AF this morning so guess that's it for this month.
Trying to be positive that I've been taking B vits this month and LP seems to have lengthened by a few days so fingers crossed for next month!

How is everyone else doing?
Heaps of babydust to all :dust:

I am around 13dpo today..AF due 4'6 (tomorrow). I have been getting faint positive tests on frer since 8dpo..Last evening I took one and it was the darkest I have had! I also took a Dollar tree one. The dollar tree has a line but VERY light. This morning, with FMU, I took another Dollar Tree, you almost have to squint to see anything. My first appointment is not until 4/20, I am freaking out..take a look please...

I FEEL LIKE ITS GOING TO BE A THIRD ANGEL ?!?

jofrer.jpg - FRER LAST NIGHT NICE AND DARK
dollr.jpg - DOLLAR TREE LAST NIGHT THERE BUT LIGHT!
doltr.jpg - DOLLAR TREE FMU TODAY! A SQUINTER! :cry:
:

I don't trust the dollar tree ones...they are cheap for a reason LOL...I would go with the FRER. Did you have Betas done yet?

Try and not worry asibling. Your wee could have been more dilute this morning due to pregnancy. I would believe the FRER over the cheapies.

Hi LL..No betas until 4/20 when my health insurance kicks in..that is my first appointment also..I am going to be crazy by then especially if I keep getting light dollar store lines and do not feel nauseaus..it feels like history repeating itself. with my last mc, lines never got dark on dollar stree and I never got nauseaus... I am crampy like something good is happening and very moody so thats the only hope I have to hold on to..(not af cramps, more like dull pokes)! :hugs:

well hang tight then. I would pay for my own betas if it were me but I understand

i woul pay for my own beta but the OB will prob not write me a script until seen in office on 4/20..thats how it works around here! :(

in the states? I believe they HAVE TO write you one. I had NO INSURANCE in California and had to go in to the emergency room one time and they have to treat you, also a clinic can do it if you have one close by.

There has to be a way. But if not then wait it out, at least its not TOO far from now

Oh I can definately go to the E.R. but I would need a good reason for them to draw blood from me..they will not just because I want them to..lol..I wish!:hugs:

is there a family clinic? Hey, does Planned Parenthood do them?

IWE HAVE PLANNED PARENTHOOD but not sure if they do HCG..I know they do urine testing though...hmmm..may have to call them!:shrug:

asibling. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing such angst. I went through similar in December. When I told everyone that I thought I was having another m/c they all told me no your not don't worry for nothing. It frustrated me because I KNEW what was happening with my body. It's a terrible feeling. In my case my suspicions were right. I hope yours is not what you think it is. All the blood tests in the world wont make a difference in the outcome and there is a wide range for Betas at this stage, so you'd have to get repeat bloodwork to know anything. Just try to take care of yourself. I hope you have someone who you can really lean on for support until you get some answers. I will be thinking of you. It hasn't been an easy time for me either, so I know how these things can just eat you up. Big hugs for you.

poasfiend thank you and you are sooo right..I get VERY VERY SICK with a viable pregnancy..vomit almost around the clock..this one is like the last 2, no nausea and thatrs what has me testing and going nuts..Idk what to think..OH says I am making her crazy so I have myself and you ladies to lean on! Thank you for being here.. :cry::hugs:

I only suggest Betas in case you need progesterone supplementation...that's all you can do.

LL I WANT BETAS believe me I do! I am on progestrone cream I put myself on it day 2 of the start of my positive opk and have continued to apply it twice daily..I am going to stay on it until the doc tells me to stop or changes it for me! After 2 recent mcs, I took it upon myself to use it! It is all natural from a health food store so no blockers and no fake ingredients! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on here for a while have been away in London...

Sorry to hear about the turmoil Asibling - i'll be keeping my fx'd for you!

I think I’m going to be out soon as I think is :witch: on her way….

Was hoping for the opposite this month as I’ve had sore boobs which I never really get. Went to the loo and saw some pink so think it’s going to be another negative month. :nope:

Starting to think I will never have a baby or a bump!!!

C
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"