April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

YAY!!!!!! asibling. H&H 9 mo to you. Hopefully we'll send quite a few more BFPs out from this thread.

Big hugs to MrsSyd and historygirl. Although you are not out yet!!!!!

Just want to let everyone know--I'm not sure what my access to a computer will be like over Easter weekend so I may not be able update for a few days. Don't worry I will be back.

I know the feeling but hang in there!!!!!!!

Well, I think that's me out for now, just started spotting, so the evil :witch: seems to have got me. Last cycle I was 2 days early, and this time 2 days late. Hopefully back to my normal 28 days from now. Good luck to all you other ladies, sending you lots of :dust:

Well, I think that's me out for now, just started spotting, so the evil :witch: seems to have got me. Last cycle I was 2 days early, and this time 2 days late. Hopefully back to my normal 28 days from now. Good luck to all you other ladies, sending you lots of :dust:

:hugs:

Congrats Asibling!! H&H 9 months to you and your little bean!! :)

Hugs MrsSyd :hugs:
It's so depressing when af is late and gets your hopes up isn't it?
Fingers crossed next month is your month hun :flower:

Hi ladies. Congrats again asibling and so sorry MrsSyd. I started a May thread if anyone is interested. Since we only managed to dtd once this month in my fertile period I am sure I will be moving on to May.
4dpo and I am the tiredest I have ever been - napping and sleeping for hours at night. I think I must be coming down with something. So cold here anyway with all the snow and wind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->