April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Well I'm down for testing on the 1st, although AF is due tomorrow. I couldn't help myself though and tested thismorning on a supermarket version of a FRER and got a :bfn:
So I'm convinced now AF is going to show overnight, feeling a bit crampy now and had a really bad back thismorning, so not very hopeful:nope:

Just a quick frer update at 10dpo...

[/attach][/attach]

Attachments

• 10dpoposs.jpg
    10dpoposs.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 10invrt.jpg
    10invrt.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 3
  • dpobfp.jpg
    dpobfp.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 3
THANKS FOR LOOKING..WILL RETEST SUNDAY OR MONDAY MORNING ..AF DUE 4/06..I DONT THINK SHES COMING!!?:shrug:

That is getting nice and dark! Woohoo! Congrats again!

I see a line asibling! Very nice!! I think congratulations are in order! :)

There's definitely a good line there now. Congrats!

Hi ladies,
This is the first time ive checked in for a while and It looks like congratulations are in order asibling :happydance:
I hope all you other ladies are doing ok?
Well here we are in April, roll on the BFP's x

Yay! Congratulations asibling!
I've just tested, now 1 day late for AF, and STILL a BFN. :nope:
I was starting to convince myself that I must be pregnant, but obviously not. If the :witch: doesn't get me today ill test again tomorrow, but I'm loosing hope.
Good luck and lots of baby dust to all you other ladies.

Aw big hugs MrsSyd :hugs:
I'm in the same boat - AF due tomorrow. Have been symptom spotting like a good un :dohh: and was convinced something was happening (temps were up beyond normal for me-thought might be the beginning of a triphasic) but this morning BFN :nope:
I guess we're not out until the witch actually shows though so fingers crossed she doesn't for either of us!
Heaps of babydust xxx

Aw big hugs MrsSyd :hugs:
I'm in the same boat - AF due tomorrow. Have been symptom spotting like a good un :dohh: and was convinced something was happening (temps were up beyond normal for me-thought might be the beginning of a triphasic) but this morning BFN :nope:
I guess we're not out until the witch actually shows though so fingers crossed she doesn't for either of us!
Heaps of babydust xxx

Aw, thanks Historygirl, sending you lots of luck too. I've just looked at my calendar again, and although AF was due yesterday, I think I'm only 12dpo today. Got +opk Monday before last, so assuming I then ovulated on the Tuesday, the Wednesday would be 1 dpo. I've looked on some other threads and a lot of ladies only get their BFP around 13-15dpo. So I'm trying to stay hopeful.
You watch, now I've said that I bet AF will arrive!

Aw MrsSyd and HistoryGirl you're not out yet. Fingers crossed the witch stays away and it's just too early for your BFP's xx

Hey ladies, Just popping on to wish everyone on this thread the very best for April.
I think the Magic March test thread was a success.
I see there is already a :bfp: to get this month's thread started! A big congrats to asibling!!

I had my scan on Friday afternoon. Saw a strong heart beat and lots of fetal movement. Baby is looking very healthy! :cloud9:

GL, tons of :dust: and FXed there are loads more :bfp:'s in this thread!

Woo hoo we're off to a good start! Congratulations Halle71 and Asibling! Xxx

Hi ladies sporry for the delay my weekend was busy busy and I had a lot going on but..I think I believe it now but I cannot get excited..I am scared soooo scared...Hugs and love [/ATTACH]

babydust to all...AF STAY AWAY FOR YOU LADIES!:hugs:

Attachments

• darker.jpg
    darker.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 1
  • yes.jpg
    yes.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics