• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

good morning ladies// I am hardly on here at night and yesterday I had off of work so I was busy with my LO she is on spring break from school. I am not feeling pregnant yet still got that empty feelng as with the last 2! :cry::cry: 7 more days and I will hopefully have answers. How is everyone?:hugs::shrug:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

good morning ladies// I am hardly on here at night and yesterday I had off of work so I was busy with my LO she is on spring break from school. I am not feeling pregnant yet still got that empty feelng as with the last 2! :cry::cry: 7 more days and I will hopefully have answers. How is everyone?:hugs::shrug:

Try and keep positive asibling. To be honest I don't really feel pregnant either. The nausea I had at the start of the week is much better - makes me think it might have just been a bug!

mrskg you of all people know we women know our bodies..I know mine when its a viable pregnancy! I am already devistated! :cry::cry:

aw asibling im praying its just you trying to protect yourself x with my most recent mc i never relaxed thinking it would go wrong but deep down i really thought it'd be ok so i was the opposite i just dont know whats the best way to think x but i can totally understand where you're at x its gonna be a long week for you but please try to relax an read that lovely poem you sent me x

I am going to read it now..thanks so much..I know that I seem like I keep repeating myself to everyone..I think the despair takes over my mind sometimes. I just cannot go through this again...HUGS MRSKG.:cry::hugs:

I am going to read it now..thanks so much..I know that I seem like I keep repeating myself to everyone..I think the despair takes over my mind sometimes. I just cannot go through this again...HUGS MRSKG.:cry::hugs:

Awk bless you sweetie ,I really hope u are wrong too ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Asibling you go on as much as you like a problem shared is a problem halved so they say x but honestly please if you need to vent that's what we are here for I'd hate to think of you dwelling by yourself x I never thought I could get through what I have but I'm still here kicking and fighting x got everything crossed for you xxx

Well I guess I've decided to have you add me this month ...I'll be testing on the 24th

Af arrived cd20 ?? Bit confused but least I'll save some £'s on tests x

So, AF was due on about 6th April. Was a bit confused because on the day before AF was due the OPK was showing peak fertility having shown high all month!

Ordered a HPT on line and it arrived today and OMG I got two lines! You are the first people I have told because OH is out all day today and I haven't seen him! Nervous! I don't want to update him by text or phone though - that wouldn't be fair as he's busy.

Wondered why I was feeling a bit queasy. Although didn't dare to hope. Bit scared now! Now to tell my employers!

OMG Congrats HPMINI! That line you got on the OPK was maybe an HCG line!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee: :headspin::headspin::headspin:

Thanks Butterfly! I do think my OPK was trying to tell me something!!
Exciting. Slightly scary. Something I've been waiting for!

I'm out! :witch: arrived 10th April,bang on time. On to the May board. Good luck to everyone still in the running x

So, AF was due on about 6th April. Was a bit confused because on the day before AF was due the OPK was showing peak fertility having shown high all month!

Ordered a HPT on line and it arrived today and OMG I got two lines! You are the first people I have told because OH is out all day today and I haven't seen him! Nervous! I don't want to update him by text or phone though - that wouldn't be fair as he's busy.

Wondered why I was feeling a bit queasy. Although didn't dare to hope. Bit scared now! Now to tell my employers!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Fab news sweetheart, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats to you!! An OPK will turn positive when you're preggo. I tried it back when I first found out and it works. :) If you were reading positive on the 5th, then you must be at least 4 weeks in. Happy and healthy 9 months to you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->