• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Congrats HPMINI!!!! :cloud9:

asibling, I'm praying for you. Try to stay positive and dont let worry and doubt rob you of your joy!

Paying for you Lala!! I know you know, but it is very common to have bleeding.

I'm testing in the morning at 11 dpo. Sure would LOVE to be blessed with two pink lines again...

Thanks ladies. Trying to get back into a positive frame of mind today. Pregnancy test still progressing. Got a 2-3 on the digi today when it was only 1-2 yesterday. Still got brown discharge. Hoping and praying that it's just IB and my bad cough dislodged it. Still nausea but no other signs. Going for bloods anyway this morning to compare with the end of last week but might send more on Wednesday too. I hate not knowing what is happening.

LaLa - I have my fingers crossed for you!! Good sign on the digi though!

MOM TO 2 thanks for your kind words but I already have my mind convinced and prepared for gloomy news Friday. I just know my body when its preg with a viable pregnancy and this is not how it feels... :cry::cry:

LaLa, best wishes for the HCG testing! Sounds promising though! I am still hopeful for you! I know its hard to remain positive ..I am struggling with that myself.

How is everyone??

Wow lots happened on the weekend again.

Lala--I'm thinking of you.
Mama Duck & Mrskg--:hugs:
HPMINI-Congrats I was hoping I'd see another BFP!

asibling--try to hang in there.

Spotting today....I am out! Best of luck to whoever is left for the rest of April testing!!

On to May thread I gooooo....

Well looks like my spotting/bleeding was af just tested an bfn so gonna put that cycle behind me an concentrate on this one could still get a bfp in April if I'm lucky xx

Congrats hpmini xxxx

Big hugs to everyone else xxx

Not too good..I just feel so UNPREGNANT!:cry::cry: I will know Friday whats really going on hopefully..thanks for thinking of me!:hugs:

I'm always thinking an praying for you asibling x I know it's easy to say but please dont worry about the no symptoms it's still early x wish it was Friday for you xxx

mrskg you are so kind, unselfish and loving. I wish you your sticky bfp real soon! Thanks for being here for me! hugs!:hugs::hugs:

Not too good..I just feel so UNPREGNANT!:cry::cry: I will know Friday whats really going on hopefully..thanks for thinking of me!:hugs:

Awk babes ,I will hold onto some hope for you if that's ok ,four more sleeps ,praying for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

desperado thanks..you mean four more sleepless nights! Insomnia really got me! night heats too..wonder if its progestrone cream I self medicated myself with!?!? Anyway thanks for being here and caring..it will carry me through this whether good or bad! :hugs:

desperado thanks..you mean four more sleepless nights! Insomnia really got me! night heats too..wonder if its progestrone cream I self medicated myself with!?!? Anyway thanks for being here and caring..it will carry me through this whether good or bad! :hugs:

Hopefully it's just some prego symptoms ,I got really warm with all my pregnancies and didn't sleep a wink :growlmad:We all care about you lovely and will be here for you no matter wot ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

desp, you are making me cry in a good way, knowing how perfect strangers can be so loving, kind, and giving! You ladies mean more to me than some people I have known my whole life! Thank you for that and thank BNB for bringing us together. How are you doing by the way??:hugs::hugs::hugs:

MOM TO 2 thanks for your kind words but I already have my mind convinced and prepared for gloomy news Friday. I just know my body when its preg with a viable pregnancy and this is not how it feels... :cry::cry:

LaLa, best wishes for the HCG testing! Sounds promising though! I am still hopeful for you! I know its hard to remain positive ..I am struggling with that myself.

How is everyone??

Hi asibling. I know how hard it is to keep positive when inside the negatives keep chipping away. Not much in the way of pregnancy symptoms here other than nausea after meals and that could just be nerves. Just waiting for my results now.
Only a few more days to go for you at least. Are you due a scan or is it just bloods?
Keep your chin up and keep smiling. Some of it might help.

desp, you are making me cry in a good way, knowing how perfect strangers can be so loving, kind, and giving! You ladies mean more to me than some people I have known my whole life! Thank you for that and thank BNB for bringing us together. How are you doing by the way??:hugs::hugs::hugs:

This is how I feel too on the forum ,the support is awesome :kiss:I am doing good ,not testing for a week maybe more ,the disappointment every month is too much ,but am happy to follow everyone else in their testing :thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->