• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

I hope that this is a lucky month for the rest of you!! And hoping that my bean sticks!

Congrats HPMINI!!!! Woohoo!! Come on, more BFP's!!!!

Congrats on the bfps!!;) as for me nooo nausea yet . Starting to feel that this is not going to be a happy ending for me....

Congrats on the bfps!!;) as for me nooo nausea yet . Starting to feel that this is not going to be a happy ending for me....

hang in there asibling....
i had nausea with a bfn so you cant go by that alone
:hugs:

Congrat's again ladies on the BFP's!! :flower: Looking forward to reading POSITIVE updates from you all within the next few months.

Bonnie-- I just have to let you know that I had a VERY random vivid dream last night that I was reading through BnB ....and on this thread you had said you had a temp spike with a BFP!! Ha! :happydance: Possibly in the near future.

So weird. HOPE this comes true for you!!

AFM: Ive been testing but BFN's so Im guessing I am out yet again this month. Got typical AF cramps starting today, wont be long. I have to say one thing about all these darn BFN's , thank god I am still getting regular cycles at my age!!

Congrat's again ladies on the BFP's!! :flower: Looking forward to reading POSITIVE updates from you all within the next few months.

Bonnie-- I just have to let you know that I had a VERY random vivid dream last night that I was reading through BnB ....and on this thread you had said you had a temp spike with a BFP!! Ha! :happydance: Possibly in the near future.

AFM: Ive been testing but BFN's so Im guessing I am out yet again this month. Got typical AF cramps starting today, wont be long. I have to say one thing about all these darn BFN's , thank god I am still getting regular cycles at my age!!

Wow-HAHAHA that is great-I sure hope your right-would be a miracle this month but we have a great shot at may since DB has swapped weekends for the kids so we will have plenty of time to fool around! It also would be an awesome birthday gift for DB if i can keep my mouth shut a week after testing! his bd is 5/22! yet Gail did say June and that is close too!
I hope yours is right around the corner with me and everyone else!
:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:At least that's one thing I am thankful for too :thumbup::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies. Hope you are all doing ok. Just an update from me. 6 days after my BFP and had a load of brown dark spotting this afternoon. I am fearful this is going to be another early loss. I feel lost as noone other than DH knows and he just shrugged it off. Sorry to put a dampener on things but just really need some support.

Hi ladies. Hope you are all doing ok. Just an update from me. 6 days after my BFP and had a load of brown dark spotting this afternoon. I am fearful this is going to be another early loss. I feel lost as noone other than DH knows and he just shrugged it off. Sorry to put a dampener on things but just really need some support.

oh Lala....i hope it is nothing. thinking of you and have fx'd for you
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

BROWN spotting normally means the bean is snuggling in so try not to worry

Brown discharge is not fresh blood, in other words its not something that is currently bleeding, thats why we dont pay so much attention to it, however, i can understand your concern. If it was me i would prob ask my Dr for a quantitiative HCG with a follow up a day or so later, and that will give you some indication as to whether the preg is increasing in its strength- How are things today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->