• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Got my hcg back. Up from 77 on thurs to 587 today. Still spotting and still anxious but a decent doubling time.

Got my hcg back. Up from 77 on thurs to 587 today. Still spotting and still anxious but a decent doubling time.

Thats a good sign! Some people have periods all through their pregs? Maybe its something like that?

I dont chart!? But thanks for the.optimism! I did get nausea n vomited this evening so tay??!!;)

Thanks guys. I'm sure that I will be neurotic for a while yet - until I can get a scan, so please try and put up with me!

Well the :witch: got me! On to may! Congrats again on the bfp's! Gl to everyone left waiting to test!!

11 dpo BFN, 12 dpo BFN.
Slight cramps tonight. AF due tomorrow, will update when she shows. :cry:

sorry to those who got or feel they are getting af..This TTC thing is so stressful but as you all prob know, the stress does not end with a BFP...IT ONLY BEGINS WORSE! Hugs and babydust my lovely ladies...:hugs::dust:

It is so stressful!!! Even with this BFP I am not yet at ease - who knows when I will feel that! It took ages but for all those who have been a long time trying - keep the faith!

I agree as much as I can't wait for another bfp there was some reliefnwhen af came this month x I know that when I do see my bfp it's just a different kind of stress an worry x also trying to remind myself that another bfp does not guarantee a rainbow x I wish I had the strength to call it a day x someone on another thread says it takes more strength to keep going an I know she's right x just having a bit of a struggle today x

Keep going Mrskg. Your rainbow will come - I know it will.

HPMINI, How are you feeling??:shrug::hugs:

MRSKG, I agree with LaLa..and the person on the other thread..takes more strength to keep going! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->