• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Hi asibling
Well - feeling okay!
Have been feeling nauseas and very sensitive for smells.
Have had to tell lots of people at work because I am now office bound on restricted duties! Have not told my family. Feels far too early. But friends and colleagues know so best I tell family soon!
Sore boobs and odd stomach feelings - all very odd.
I am thinking very positively about this because there is no point in being negative!
Also trying to look up as much information as possible - feeling like a novice! Bought my first magazine yesterday!
How are you doing?

Hi HPMINI..All sounds very promising.. I understand not telling family. I have not told family, work, or friends. I suffered 2 recent losses and I just want to be sure before telling anyone anything. I am ok thanks for asking.. nausea here and there but more than ANYTHING, FATIGUE AND SORE BBS! I want to sleep and cry all of the time too..:haha: I will go for my first appointment Friday..Hugs,.,cannot wait for updates on you!:hugs:

Hi asibling
I'd have preferred not to tell work so early but I am a police officer and would normally have to spend my day walking around up and down hills in uniform.
Bit high risk so not willing to risk it!

I agree as much as I can't wait for another bfp there was some reliefnwhen af came this month x I know that when I do see my bfp it's just a different kind of stress an worry x also trying to remind myself that another bfp does not guarantee a rainbow x I wish I had the strength to call it a day x someone on another thread says it takes more strength to keep going an I know she's right x just having a bit of a struggle today x

I know the feeling babe, im sorry your having a hard day, i know what they are like.

You always have the option to call it a night, so to speak in regards to baby making, i often threaten myself that i will go there if AF shows up again, and i wory that a BFP will bring on more anxiety about keeping the little bean healthy-- but i think it helps me to remember that i do have the option to opt out- and that i choose each cycle to calm myslef and be the strong confident woman that i was raised to be- and go about trying to make my dreams come true....you can only try...:shrug:

HPMINI, I COMPLETELY understand..I am a security officer. Quite different for me as I sit all day looking at cameras and screening truckers.. I hope you are doing well!:hugs:

Good morning
I know I said I wasnt testing and to take me off the list but I had to share this lol

13 dpo and temp went back up a bit.

I also had a very vivid dream that I had BFP on 5 sticks-some different ones. Lol. My son (19) was with me It was like I was at work but it was more like a hotel than a hospital. Some work people were in it weather stripping windows? (I guess when I woke up at 5 to temp I was cold-lol)

So I tested and it was bfn
Weird dream though! Lol

Fx'd for you ladies!

Bonnie, weird dream for sure but I had a weird dream right before my BFP..When is AF due?

Af due any time. Probably show tomorrow. Starting to feel like she is brewing.
I just thought it was so funny. My son even took apart one of the tests so we could see it better! Why he was with me I have no idea lol.
In the dream I skipped going to the gum because I was testing. In reality I skipped because I just didn't want to get up. In the dream I crawled back in bed and DB said no gym? And I said no I have to call and find out what the policy is for pregnant members and he was so happy! Lol

Strangeness :shrug:

Thanks! Me too! Good shot for may so bring it on!

Fx'd for you tomorrow!

What time is your appointment? You know we will be watching for an update!

8:30am eastern standard time..they say plan on a 2-3 hour visit ..what time is it there now??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->