• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

No AF but definitely out for this month.

:happydance: for the BFPs! :hugs: for the AF's and FX'd for the rest of you testers!

One of THOSE months hey Elski? That happened to me a couple of months ago.

Hate it. Hugs to you.

'tis utter shite indeed hun!

To May 'eh?

yes! I have a good feeling about it!

How are you Bonnie? I havn't been on here for a week or so...

I'm good just waiting for af to show do I can get on with it again!
How about you?

ladies, i cry as i type this news....We saw a baby n a heartbeat! The intern.deleted my pics before printing them but ill have some to show you in six weeks!! :) thank yu love you

ladies, i cry as i type this news....We saw a baby n a heartbeat! The intern.deleted my pics before printing them but ill have some to show you in six weeks!! :) thank yu love you

Omg :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:Wonderful news darling ,well done ,am crying for you too ,so happy for you both :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi guys

I would love to join you all:) I am testing tomorrow and hoping for a BFP. Fingers crossed for everyone:) Congrats sibling:)

Madeline xx

That's amazing news! Congratulations xx

Hi ladies,

I tested this morning a day earlier than planned and I can't believe it but there were two line!! The test line was faint so I used a second test to make sure and sure enough it was faint again but there were two lines there. So I have my BFP :happydance:

I've had a strange cycle this time with several patches of fertile mucous and as I don't chart temps or use Opk's I was really worried I hadn't Ov'd at all but I clearly did at some point - don't know when.
Congratulations again to everyone else expecting December babies and fingers crossed for everyone still in the running.
:dust: to everyone starting a new cycle.

I'm signing off now as I haven't shared this news with DH yet, he's still asleep and oblivious...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->