• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Thanks ladies :flower:
I'm so excited i'm struggling not to shout it from the rooftops :happydance:

I really hope all of you that are still waiting for your BFP's will be joining me soon. :dust: to all of you x

Congrats Starlight! Fabulous news!! H&H 9 months to you! :)

Congrats starlight and asibling :happydance::happydance::happydance:

asibling isn't it strange how our bodies (or is it our minds) can convince us that things are not right when they are :haha: Am so glad that your mind can be set slightly at ease by the heartbeat and hope for a H&H 9 months for you :flower:

jennjenn :hugs::hugs::hugs:

And to you :thumbup:

How are you doing? Are you feeling well? x

Thanks! I am doing much better. The sickness is starting to leave. That was the worst part! My energy hasn't fully returned yet though but I can handle being tired. Morning sickness (all day sickness LOL) is no joke! I hope you have an easy time of it. :flower:

hi guys

I am still in shock..but the test I did last night CD 27 came up positive. And I did it again this morning to make sure and it was positive again:) I am really excited this is my first :bfp::happy dance:

Baby dust for everyone:flower:

Madeline xxx

hi guys

I am still in shock..but the test I did last night CD 27 came up positive. And I did it again this morning to make sure and it was positive again:) I am really excited this is my first :bfp::happy dance:

Madeline xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi guys

Madeline xxx

Amazing news :thumbup:

A happy and healthy nine months to you and I'll see you on the pregnancy forums :happydance:

And to you :thumbup:

How are you doing? Are you feeling well? x

Thanks! I am doing much better. The sickness is starting to leave. That was the worst part! My energy hasn't fully returned yet though but I can handle being tired. Morning sickness (all day sickness LOL) is no joke! I hope you have an easy time of it. :flower:

Glad you're feeling better :thumbup:

I'm not so bad at the minute but so exhausted its unreal. So far I've felt sick but haven't been sick which isn't too bad. All day sickness is a downer :hugs:

Forgot to say I am out...CD1 for me so you can check me off your list. Thank you :)

Sorry been mia asibling delighted delighted delighted to read your news x congrats x

Congrats starlight an madaline xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->