• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

ladies, i cry as i type this news....We saw a baby n a heartbeat! The intern.deleted my pics before printing them but ill have some to show you in six weeks!! :) thank yu love you

Congrats asibling! I have been so hopeful for you! :happydance:

hi guys

I am still in shock..but the test I did last night CD 27 came up positive. And I did it again this morning to make sure and it was positive again:) I am really excited this is my first :bfp::happy dance:

Baby dust for everyone:flower:

Madeline xxx

Congratulations!!!
:happydance:

Hi ladies,

I tested this morning a day earlier than planned and I can't believe it but there were two line!! The test line was faint so I used a second test to make sure and sure enough it was faint again but there were two lines there. So I have my BFP :happydance:

I've had a strange cycle this time with several patches of fertile mucous and as I don't chart temps or use Opk's I was really worried I hadn't Ov'd at all but I clearly did at some point - don't know when.
Congratulations again to everyone else expecting December babies and fingers crossed for everyone still in the running.
:dust: to everyone starting a new cycle.

I'm signing off now as I haven't shared this news with DH yet, he's still asleep and oblivious...

Congratulations!!! Wow, two bfp's since I've been on here last. It's wonderful!
:happydance:

Calendar day 29 today, about 12-13dpo...i have no idea what to expect this time...had a ripper hormonal headache all day yesterday which i get a day or two before AF frequently...have had some twinges and aches over the last few days, but its all very quiet down there right now....i really don't want to start the bloody roller coaster all over again....sigh...FX, at this point there is either a bean snuggled in or there is not, no amount of worrying will change that.....

I hope you are feeling better curleymamma fingers crossed for good news:)

the Stargazer:) fingers crossed of you too:)

Madeline xx

this evening cooking dinner i was sure AF was starting, but it wasn't, and cramping has subsided for now....i have no idea at the moment whether to expect AF in a day or so, or whether to look forward to two pink lines......sigh...

got everything crossed for you curlymamma xx when you planing on testin?

Hi ladies! Looks like I have some catching up to do! Thank you for all of the ocngrats and support. How is everyone?? I have not been on aside from a peak through my phone in days! My appointment was amazing. I go back on May 17th for a check up and than another scan at 12 weeks. I am feeling surreal..schocked, amazed! MY EDD IS 12/15! thanks for all of your support. Mini updates please?? otherwise I must go back and read all and I am working a double at work today!
:happydance::hugs:

Sorry to those who had an unfortunate visit from the witch.

Huge congrats to Madeline and starlight.

asibling I'm happy to hear how things have turned out at your appt.

Well- CD 30 today, either 13-14 dpo....so now i am truly anxious, even though that wont make a difference! Last cycle Af arrived between cd30-31...so another 24 hours of waiting...sigh...i was thinking i would wake up with AF this a.m- and after we bd'd last night i had some dull aching which made me think- "get a good sleep, you'll be in pain soon..." but it looks like i have another day up my sleeve, oh this is painful waiting!!!

I'm out. I thought it'd be a massive coincidence if there were 3 BFPs on the 22nd! So on to April.

hello everyone, I am 41 (42 in August), have a 28 month old daughter, this is my 4th month of actively trying, naturally and I have a BFP today at 11dpo on a Boots own brand test, it's faint but pink, also had a positive after one hour on an internet cheapie at 9dpo but disregarded it's authenticity! So, just waiting to see if this one sticks. Had a miscarriage last Feb, so we shall see. Took supplements and was on Agnus castus for a few months to balance out my hormones so perhaps that helped, plus this cycle took maca root for the first week until I ovulated (which was early this month due to the full moon I think) and then bingo, doing the deed four days prior to ovulate was the only time this could have happened! Just praying for a sticky little bean xxx good luck to one and all xxx

hello everyone, I am 41 (42 in August), have a 28 month old daughter, this is my 4th month of actively trying, naturally and I have a BFP today at 11dpo on a Boots own brand test, it's faint but pink, also had a positive after one hour on an internet cheapie at 9dpo but disregarded it's authenticity! So, just waiting to see if this one sticks. Had a miscarriage last Feb, so we shall see. Took supplements and was on Agnus castus for a few months to balance out my hormones so perhaps that helped, plus this cycle took maca root for the first week until I ovulated (which was early this month due to the full moon I think) and then bingo, doing the deed four days prior to ovulate was the only time this could have happened! Just praying for a sticky little bean xxx good luck to one and all xxx

good luck! I hope all goes well for you this time XXXXX

Congrats kismo xxx

Asibling my mini update I'm 1dpo let the countdown begin x 1yr ago today I got my bfp for my first angel what a yr it's been hope this one will be better xxx

Congrats kismo xxx

Asibling my mini update I'm 1dpo let the countdown begin x 1yr ago today I got my bfp for my first angel what a yr it's been hope this one will be better xxx

We women are strong and resilient, so sorry to hear how hard its been for you XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->