April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

wow that looked like a positive to me. A little surprising with the dates. Could you have maybe ovulated a few days earlier?????

Lala--that was us last month. I had never had so many obvious signs of ovulation and we didn't even dtd once. It was sooooo depressing. Well I hope you can sneak in one magical moment.

POASFIEND thanks for looking..my ov may be off by a day at the most but that would still make me only 8dpo today.. so idk..:shrug::hugs:

Hey Everyone ! Can you please put me in for April 13th .I'm hoping this is the Big one ... BFP that is !!! Baby dust to you Allllllll!!!!

ooh fx'd for you asibling! looking good!

Just wondered if anyone could give me some advice on opk's? I'm using the strip ones where you have the test and control line. The instructions say that the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line for the LH surge to be happening but they never are.

I have them every month where the line gets slightly darker each day and then goes faint again but at its darkest it's still not quite as dark as the control line. I know i've ovulated on one of those months as I had blood tests so I don't know if the darkests test are positive and i'm taking the instructions too literally? Anyone else have the same experience?

Think I might buy a digital test for next month as its a straight yes or no!

thanks and good luck to all!

C
x

ooh fx'd for you asibling! looking good!

Just wondered if anyone could give me some advice on opk's? I'm using the strip ones where you have the test and control line. The instructions say that the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line for the LH surge to be happening but they never are.

I have them every month where the line gets slightly darker each day and then goes faint again but at its darkest it's still not quite as dark as the control line. I know i've ovulated on one of those months as I had blood tests so I don't know if the darkests test are positive and i'm taking the instructions too literally? Anyone else have the same experience?

Think I might buy a digital test for next month as its a straight yes or no!

thanks and good luck to all!

C
x
What time of day are you testing? When they start to darken I will test 2-3 times a day to catch the surge. Sometimes they hit later in the day.

thanks coastdreams but I am very doubtful today! As for the OPKS, I use the test strip ones too and to be honest, my darkest have never been darker than or as dark but very close to it. I think your best bet would be the smiley digital if you are unsure. The only reason it is easy for me to use them is luckily, my cycles are like clock work and I know pretty much down to the day of when I will ovulate. Been preg many times but none survived except for my DD... So with that being said, best of wishes and go get the smiley and achieve your BFP! HUGS!:hugs:

aww thanks asibling, best of luck to you too!

I think that they are indicating a positive as it all seems to be tying in with the predicted ov days that my feretility nurse gives me following my scans...

I might try the digital one though next month just to see.

Bonnie - i've been testing at around 8pm ish...

C
x

Please add me for testing on April 26.
Good Luck to everyone!! :)

:dust:

aww thanks asibling, best of luck to you too!

I think that they are indicating a positive as it all seems to be tying in with the predicted ov days that my feretility nurse gives me following my scans...

I might try the digital one though next month just to see.

Bonnie - i've been testing at around 8pm ish...

C
x
Try a mid afternoon. 2-4 ish.

Hi ladies, I'm moving over from the march thread. Could I be added to the 28th for testing please?
Lots of luck to everyone and sticky :dust:

I hesitantly want to be put down as a possible BFP!? PLEASE TAKE A LOOK 8DPO FRER! THANKS!pos8dpo.jpg

Asibling can you test again tomorrow? How exciting, hope it is!!!!

Positive OPK yesterday. Not been able to BD since Mon night as we have guests staying over. They leave this morning. Is it unreasonable to go home for lunch and expect DH to dtd instead??

llbean I tested this morning with an answer brand 5 day early (I am 7 days away from af)..there was a slight line but not capturable enough to see on a cam phone etc..I am waiting until Sunday and testing again with a FRER...Will update you than..I am feeling all kinds of hopes and doubts as same time!:hugs::shrug:

Positive OPK yesterday. Not been able to BD since Mon night as we have guests staying over. They leave this morning. Is it unreasonable to go home for lunch and expect DH to dtd instead??

Heck no! Eat in the car on the way back:rofl:

llbean I tested this morning with an answer brand 5 day early (I am 7 days away from af)..there was a slight line but not capturable enough to see on a cam phone etc..I am waiting until Sunday and testing again with a FRER...Will update you than..I am feeling all kinds of hopes and doubts as same time!:hugs::shrug:

Fx'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->