April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

thanks I think..my answer test was not reall visible this morning..waiting a few more days to deffo call it a BFP!:hugs::thumbup:

oh FXd for you!!!! I just wish the last picture was clearer Asibling!

Congrats asibling. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

the thing that stinks is it is clear as day in person but not real camera friendly..its not dark but def pink tint and line..we will wait this out together LL... :hugs:

what I do is pull the camera a bit further to get it clear and then just crop the picture after... for some reason camera phones do not like close ups LOL

i know and than by the time you email and save it, the pixels change and distort a bit..Oh well ladies. Heres to Sunday morning! HOW WILL I STAY SANE UNTILTHEN?? LOL!

i know and than by the time you email and save it, the pixels change and distort a bit..Oh well ladies. Heres to Sunday morning! HOW WILL I STAY SANE UNTILTHEN?? LOL!

Probably not... But we will keep you around anyway :rofl::rofl:

lol Bonnie! I love your honesty! Tru though..I feel nutsy all through this process.. :hugs:

Hi :hi:
Can you put me down for the 20th please?
Good luck and lots of :dust: to everyone testing in April!

Wow, I'm gone 1 day and so much going on.....Lala I hope you chose dtd over lunch. Unless hubby is amlnourished or has blood sugar issues, it won't hurt to skip a meal!!!!!!!!!
asibling--I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Maybe consider a clearblue digital?????? Then you don't have to worry about developing line eye!!!!

And welcome all the newbies to the thread. I shall update the list now!!

POASGFIEND THANKS, But at this point, a CBD would be def negative because AF not even due for 7 more days! I had IB bleeding (I think) on 6dpo when I wiped..red and goopy..thats what led me to start testing early..I do have a pic of it just dont wanna offend anyone..Oh well, I will keep you all updated!:hugs:

Don't you wish you just had a lab at your dispense???? It would be so much easier if we could just run our own blood tests.

hells ya poasfiend it would be great..or one day maybe a test that tells you if you are pref right after you ov,,,

How good would that be!!! Order me a dozen of those tests please!:dance:

it would be great..like a diabetic test..one pinch of blood on a flat test strip will tell you your preg and how much hcg you have at that time..hmmm..wish I could invent this!

it would be great..like a diabetic test..one pinch of blood on a flat test strip will tell you your preg and how much hcg you have at that time..hmmm..wish I could invent this!

I actually saw these on amazon I think. Sold for doctors offices in a large pack so kinda pricey they test either urine and serum. What I can't figure out is if the serum has to be spun out and separated with a centrifuge or if it's whole blood drops. Lol yeah I spend way too much time on this crap!

LOL AND HERE TO THINK i THOUGHT I was being original lol..wow..who would have thought?!?!?!

Hi everyone:

I'm new here and waiting to O on Sunday. So I will be testing on April 13th. Can you please add me to the list?

Thanks Bunches!
Faith

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"