~April Testers Gather Here!!!~

I'm testing the 22nd too!!! Hoping for my very first :bfp:!!
Really hope the :witch: doesn't get me!!!
Thinking 3rd time lucky!!!!!! :happydance:

Good luck everyone!!

:hug:

x x

13th for me this month. First period after early miscarriage on 16th Feb sooooooooooooooo ready to see that clearblue digital say pregnant again :cry: . Good luck to us all and fingers crossed for a X-mas day baby for me x

Im testing in two weeks but I have been getting pregnancy symptoms :happydance: and hopfully get my :bfp:

I'm due on 7-9th April so if witch dont show by 12th i'm testing then! Good luck this month people!! I'm hoping for loads of posts saying...'I GOT A BIG FAT POSITIVE!!' lol :thumpup: xx

Me too, i'm due on the 7-9th of April and i'll wait till around the 14th and then test, if i don't go crazy in the process

I will be testing on 4th or 5th af April if AF will not show.good luck to you all

Ill be testing on the 8th!! heres hoping fingers crossed and :dust: to all!!!!

I'm due my AF 8th April, so will test on the 12th if she appears to be delayed for some reason .. . . .. .. .. . .!!

Well, unless the :witch: turns up before this point....

My testing date would be the 13th.

Oh flip...hope thats not a friday...oh its not so thats one good thing!

:hug: and :dust: to everyone.xxx

hi girls i should test on 4th but couldn't resist and test today on 2nd of April and got :bfp:

Hiya can i join??!! I'm due 13/14th but will try and hold out until the 15th unless the witch gets me first......

HI all im new to the site.But try not to test at end of cycle but its hard when your a cpple of days late.
I should be due on april 12-16 depending on what my cycle is doing this month either a 28 day cycle or 32 day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->