• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~April Testers Gather Here!!!~

hey hun sorry to be a pest but iv had to re gig my dates due to late ov and ill be testing on the 15th now xoxox

can you put me down for the 18th please, but that is subject to change as I don't really know my cycle length lol!

Bobaby,
2012bebe

April 5

April 6
Dianne1986,
Cofe,
Tinkerbump

Any updates ladies??

Hi

I'll be testing 30th, I'm going to hold out for as long as I can although :witch: is due 27th according to FF.

xx :dust: to everyone

Can you put me down for the unlucky 13th! lucky for me though *hopes* :)

I will be testing on the 27th if AF hasn't arrived - fingers crossed!!!

xoxoxo

Im out, the :witch: got me to day. did two tests before today (date af was due) :dohh:. so going to try not to test at least to af due date next month. Good luck everyone else who is still in for this month xx

I'm out too. Got a BFN on Sat. and the :witch: arrived this afternoon. :(

U can put me down for the 11th, although I think :witch: is going to get me anyways.

I'll be testing on the 27th of April :)

Im expecting :witch: to get me this month, but i spose i do still have a chance so my test date will be 13th

I'll join in? BFP or AF, will hopefully know on April 30th!

Good luck and babydust everyone! :dust:

Im out, the :witch: got me to day. did two tests before today (date af was due) :dohh:. so going to try not to test at least to af due date next month. Good luck everyone else who is still in for this month xx

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->