• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~April Testers Gather Here!!!~

I'm testing the 12th...

Well should be but know that I won't be able to resist poas before that!!! :rofl:

Sorry thread updater, im dozy, and I got my dates wrong! Im due AF on the 15th so will test then, i apologise profusely! XXX

Im testing on the 20th. very nervous as not had much luck the past few months. lets hope this is the month for us ladies.
good luck to all of you out there!!!!:happydance:

Was just wondering whether you could change me to april 11th &12th please :):):):):) Good luck everyone!!

Baby dust..xxx..:dust:

I caved in and tested today at 8 dpo and I got a :bfp:

Good luck to everyone else!!!! :dust:

Congrats Angelmarie!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months. YAY!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Congratulations Angel marie - thats brilliant news x x x

Woohooo! Another BFP to add! Congrats angel!

congrats angelmarie

Looks like I'm out a bit of spotting today, will confirm when the:witch: arrives in full force!

i want to change i cant add up but me in for the 20th gives time for af to show up, ...

Hi all, I reported on sunday :witch: had come as i started spotting which i always do before af. that disappeared on sunday night i and haven't had any since. normally af lasts 4 days and is quite heavy. i tested again since but still got :bfn: and my temps have dropped. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this before? af is usually very regular i just worried im stressing out over ttc and it's affecting my body? xx

Hi all, I reported on sunday :witch: had come as i started spotting which i always do before af. that disappeared on sunday night i and haven't had any since. normally af lasts 4 days and is quite heavy. i tested again since but still got :bfn: and my temps have dropped. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced this before? af is usually very regular i just worried im stressing out over ttc and it's affecting my body? xx

That sounds very similar to me, ever since I started TTC, it's become worse too - the gap between spotting and AF. I think it may be stress. Of course there is still remote chance it was implantation (well that's what I tell myself - but deep down I know that it's just the body trying to screw up my mind:hissy:)

I have not personally experienced that, but have heard about it happening. Was af due on sun?

Hiya! Can you put me down for the 18th - unless :witch: gets me first

AF is due 16th so i will be testing around then. Hope you dont mind me joining you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->