• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Testers

BabyDoll007

Reaction score
Thought I'd start an April testers thread since March wasn't successful for me.
I'm on Cd 15 and should O anytime now but usually on Cd 17/18. AF for me should be due around the 4th of April.

CD 6 here but will be testing around the 11th or 12th of April :)

Crossing my fingers for lots of BFP in April!

Hi! I'm keeping everything crossed for lots of BFP'S in April too!
Are you doing anything different for this cycle?
I'm using OPK's and temping. I randomly felt I had to test last night before bed and I'm glad I did as at 12am I got a very positive OPK!

Nothing different this month. I have plenty of OPKs to use and also temp so I can confirm ovulation. My cycles have been very regular at exactly 30 days with ovulation taking place the 16th. Hoping everything goes smoothly this cycle and we get our BFP!

Im cd10 today and just started temping last cycle and I O'd cd19 and I'm always 27 days on the dot. 8 day luteal phase, nor good :nope: Ordered some Vitex last week which helped me concieve my son in 2013 and it should be here either today or tomorrow. I don't have much hope for this cycle as I don't think the Vitex will be able to do much being so far into my cycle. Still hopeful though. I'm due on the 8th

Sjab, you sound like me for this cycle. Also, I just noticed that you've been TTC since December so your 1 month ahead of me.

Welcome Tinymumma, 8 day LP isn't good. Fx the vitex helps.

Hello:flower:

I'd love to join you. I'm TTC #3 this is the first time I've ever paid attention to my cycle though since both my previous BFPs were almost instantaneous.

This is our first month trying and my first month charting and using OKPs I'm not sure I'm doing it all correctly. We've just been DTD lots which will hopefully make up for not being very knowledgeable when it comes to these things. According to the Ovia app I'm CD 16 today and I will be able to test the first week of April.

I really hope it happens this month - think DH would prefer it didn't - he's enjoying the trying!

Good luck everyone :)

Will be testing very early April if I don't get AF first. This is my first cycle (off BC too) so I'm still observing my cycle. Good luck to everyone!

Lucky April Testers link over in TTC Groups/Discussions. It was here originally, but it (and a bunch of others) got moved, it looks like. This is in case anyone posting here would like to join us over there as well. :)

Can I join ladies. Cd2 for me, was in absolute agony yesterday, seriously hate AF. I'm hoping it happens soon for me, can't keep having time off work for periods but I don't know what I can do when the only thing that makes AF bearable is the pill. Not exactly helpful when ttc. Oh well onwards to another month.

Hi. Welcome to the new ladies.

Cd 17 for me and I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday from my temp rise today.

BabyDoll, that is great. I am almost jealous you're a week or so ahead of me! hehe.

I ordered 20 pregnancy tests from Amazon the other day and they just arrived. They were like $6 for that many plus free shipping. I am sure that will mean lots of extra testing in my future! I was almost certain last month I was going to end up with a BFP. I had spotting 7dpo and mad heart burn but ended up with a BFN! I will definitely try not to get my hopes up like that again but my husband is always good about reminding me how nice it is spending our time without a little one. (He wants one too but always has a good way of reminding me that it is nice just the two of us too) If it happens this month we will have a little Christmas baby :)

Does anyone know you guys are trying? My best friend does but that is it.

I bought my OPK's and IC hpts from eBay. I got 60 OPK's and 20 hpts and paid $13! It's been enough for 3 cycles so far and I'll get another out of them. If I need more I'll probably get 5-6 cycles out of them as I'm not guessing my cycle now and have worked out the best time to test during the day. I've used 9 this cycle and most (4) were yesterday at cd 16 as I got my positive at 12am so I checked throughout the day to make sure the surge was still there. M

I didn't use an OPK today as we went to Dreamworld (Australian theme park) we had a great time but are all worn out. Ds had a great time and loves rides! Tomorrow will be another big day. It's our wedding anniversary and DH has planned a surprise for me which all I know is I am to be ready by 9:30am. I'm excited as its the first time he's ever done something like this and we've been together 10 years this year.

It's super hard to not get your hopes up when you have signs like that. Fx you will get a BFP this cycle! Yes our immediate families know that we're TTC. Have you told anyone?

Ill join in. I had a miscarriage recently with D&C on 3/11 and I'm TTC right away. Not sure when I'll ovulate but if i O this week then I'll be testing the week of 4/4.

BabyDoll, just my best friend knows. I don't know anyone else knowing just because I don't want pressure on us if it does not happen. Both sides are anxiously waiting for the first grand baby though!

Husband is heading about 4 hours away to where his parents live this next week and I will be ovulating. I ended up having a last minute schedule change at work and cannot go with now. I should O on Wednesday the 30th so hoping to BD Sunday, Monday (before he leaves in the AM) and then Thursday when he gets home. Stinks when you have other stuff going on that makes DTD that much more difficult. :wacko:

Crossing my fingers it will be enough!

Welcome Meowsie. I'm so sorry about your loss. That's the hardest thing I've ever had to go through and I'm really sorry you had to. I know there's nothing that can be said to help but I'm thinking of you and know what your going through.

Sjab, most people don't like to tell many people because of that too but my family aren't like that. They were constantly asking us when we were going to have another and now they all know that we're trying we haven't been asked in 3 months lol.

Sorry for my absence these last few days. DH is on holidays from work and we went to Dreamworld as a belated birthday present for him on Tuesday. Wednesday was our wedding anniversary and DH planned a surprise day for me where he took me out to a beautiful winery and we had a tour, tastings and lunch. It was a really nice surprise and we had a great time. We also went for a drive (1hr each way) to visit family.

How are you all going?

Hi all.
Room for a little one? :D

I am an April tester too. Using Clearblue digital ovulation tests for the first time this month and for the past 3 days we've had a flashing smiley. I'm wondering if i'm out for ovulating this month now or not?

Hi Pinkie, yes always room! Don't get too discouraged. I've heard of people having flashing smiley faces for up to a week before O. I've only used IC OPK's so not 100% sure but fx you get a solid smiley soon!

Hi ladies, can I join too please? Testing 3rd April, currently 7dpo :)
:dust: to you all!

I will be laying low this month as DH and I did not BD at all prior to him going out of town this morning so I already know I am out. Wednesday is O and he will not be back until Friday. Not heart broken since due date would be RIGHT at Christmas. Good luck to all you ladies and I will be back for May!

:)

Welcome curiosity. We're pretty close in dates. I'm 8dpo today and if I can wait I'm testing on the 2nd. But knowing me I'll probably test on the 31st - 10dpo and depending on the results on the 2nd as well. Going by my usual LP AF is due on the 3rd.

I'm sorry Sjab. I was a bit like that this month thinking it'd be too close to Christmas and when I worked it out I'd be due around the 11th so we went for it anyway. Fx you get your BFP next cycle. :dust: to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->