April Testers

Im holding out testing again until tomorrow morning (2 days late)
Im excited but terrified too. Bfn are the worst thing when youre sooooo convinced you are!! Im also concerned a late bfp may mean it qont be sticky

I'm thinking the same with waiting until tomorrow to test again (as long as AF stays away).
To give you a little hope when I was pregnant with my son I didn't get a BFP until AF was a week late.

Welcome BabyC4Me! It's exciting as testing do get closer!

The next 8 days are complete torture. Trying to keep my nose in a book and off of google ans YouTube :)

They are. That sounds like a good plan! I was doing very well in my tww staying off of everything and not thinking about it ALL the time until I got globs of almost ewcm which I don't think I've ever had before. So that sparked my curiosity and onto Google I went trying to find a reason for it.. :blush:

I wish i remembered when i did with my son but it was the cycle we had 'given up' so i wasnt tracking and did a test off a whim!
Af still not here! Bittersweet feeling.
Cant wait until the morning! Trying not to get too excited though haha (trying being the key word there)

Update:
Night of 15dpo.
Feeling quite queasy.
Burning in sides of bbs now.

Testing in the AM and feeling really confident. NO signs of af as of yet.

Ohhhhhh goodness ! Please let us know the results !

HOPEFULLY A BFP!!!!

I got my bfp on April 1st! :) due 8th December. If this one sticks, it will be my first baby after 3 losses.

My boobs are absolutely killing me and I am covered in spots, but other than that I feel totally normal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 8
Yup! That's def a positive !

Congrats !

So crazy about your symptoms !!!!!!

Did you have these symptoms with your other pregnancies ?

Negative here. Still no signs of AF. guess im out with a bfn at 16dpo right? ��

Negative here. Still no signs of AF. guess im out with a bfn at 16dpo right? ��

Don't give up! at 16dpo there would still be over 10% of pregnant women who still get a negative!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=16

10% isnt much haha. Im just going to go to docs today and be a crazy person and ask for bloods. Haha!

I got my bfp on April 1st! :) due 8th December. If this one sticks, it will be my first baby after 3 losses.

My boobs are absolutely killing me and I am covered in spots, but other than that I feel totally normal.

Yay! First BFP for the month! Congratulations!!! Hoping this one sticks for you!!

Eclecticmama; I've been thinking the same. I'm going to the dr's today for something in-related but I was thinking of asking for bloods to be done. Fx a BFP shows for you soon. What type of tests are you using?

I too tested this morning and got an evap. Thinking if AF isn't around this afternoon or morning I'll use a frer. Not holding much hope in my IC's anymore.

10% isnt much haha. Im just going to go to docs today and be a crazy person and ask for bloods. Haha!

It's 1/10, in fact at least one person from this thread (statistically if we all get pregnant) won't find out until over 20 dpo...

So the test from this morning dried (frer) and i took it apart and theres the slightest of squinty lines. Like so quinty im not sure if im imagining it? Tried to take a photo but the line wasnt visible in the pic. Maybe i have dived head first onto the crazy train haha!

Eclecticmama; I've been thinking the same. I'm going to the dr's today for something in-related but I was thinking of asking for bloods to be done. Fx a BFP shows for you soon. What type of tests are you using?

I too tested this morning and got an evap. Thinking if AF isn't around this afternoon or morning I'll use a frer. Not holding much hope in my IC's anymore.

Totally ask for bloods! Why not! So much faster and less stressful than waiting and waiting lol.

Omg !!! You took the test apart ???

Girl ! It just got real.

The blood tests will give you a true answer !

Yikes !

FX!

Well i did another test, and its flat out a BFN. boo! Now im just wishing af would show up so i can start another cycle ��

Gosh. What the heck AF! Show your ugly face ! She's so inconsiderate of our time. I swear !

Are you scheduled for blood work soon ?

Joining in! My name is Shannon, I'm 24. Married to my husband of going on 8 years with 2 littles, T who is 5 and B who will be 2 in 3 weeks. Went off the pill in December, had one period in January, and just got AF after a 72 day cycle. :wacko:

Last cycle was the most miserable, frustrating cycle of my life. I've never had to use different TTC methods as luckily we were able to conceive both our children 1st cycle but I'll be temping for the first time this cycle.

Good luck to everyone! Looking forward to getting to know you all! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->