April Testers

Hi Pinkie, yes always room! Don't get too discouraged. I've heard of people having flashing smiley faces for up to a week before O. I've only used IC OPK's so not 100% sure but fx you get a solid smiley soon!

Hey :)

I'm trying not too... It's SO hard not too though,lol. Ooh, will keep everything tightly crossed then, thank you. :D

What are IC OPK's?

It is very hard not to. IC - internet cheapie OPks - ovulation predictor kits. They're the dip strip ones. I got 60 and 20 hpts for $13 on eBay.

Hi BabyDoll, yeah it'll be hard to wait! I have lots of ICs too so I'm trying to resist using them. I normally have a short luteal phase so I could have AF as soon as Thursday anyway :( good luck!!

Ooh yeah I know what you mean. I've been using those and each month is a hit and miss. Some positive and on others I didn`t even get a positive all month. That's why we moved on to the digital one. Still on a flashing smiley face - 4th day running now.

Hopefully that is a good sign for you Pinkie :) fingers crossed x

Oh wow that is short. I have a 12 day LP so AF is due on Sunday but really don't want her to come.

Hopefully you get a positive really soon Pinkie!

How are you going Curiosity?

I've been having really weird almost ewcm. It's been going from cloudy/creamy/white back to cloudy with a tinge of yellow. I don't think I've ever had it before so fx it's a good sign! Also when it's not almost ewcm it's very watery with some creamy.
AF is due in 3 days so should know soon.

Im due for af on saturday. Having bfn. But weird symtpoms. I started a new thread but hoping its ok to jump in and ask opinions here? 😕 im losing my mind and have nobody to ask help from.

Hi Eclecticmama. Of course it's ok to jump in here. What do you need oppinions on?
Your AF is due a day before mine.

Thought I might have had a very faint BFP this morning but looks more like an evap now. Do we have another testers for the first day of April?

I still have bfn but have had unmistakable symptoms such as tingly bbs and ovarian cramps on left (only) side.

Do you think i am out?? ��

How many DPO are you Curiosity? I know you said AF is due Saturday. There's a few reasons you could still be getting bfns and still be pregnant, one of which is that the egg implanted late so it's too early to show up, another is that your base hcg level is really low (like 2) so doubling every 2 days would take a while (possibly 9 days) before it would show on a very sensitive test.

What symptoms are you having?

How many DPO are you Curiosity? I know you said AF is due Saturday. There's a few reasons you could still be getting bfns and still be pregnant, one of which is that the egg implanted late so it's too early to show up, another is that your base hcg level is really low (like 2) so doubling every 2 days would take a while (possibly 9 days) before it would show on a very sensitive test.

Is this to me? sorry just clarifying- dont Want to answer a question intended for someone else

Is this to me? sorry just clarifying- dont Want to answer a question intended for someone else

Yes sorry Hun. It's the reason why I shouldn't come on first thing in the morning. I went back to the previous page and got mixed up. Sorry Eclecticmama!

Af Due today but never showed.
Almost at 15dpo.
Horrendously achy bbs under armpits.
Had cramping since 11dpo (implantation?)
Today cm is abundant and creamy.

Hello! should be testing on the 16th (oddly enough my mothers birthday)

Hiya how is everyone no luck with me lol opks still haven't arrived so might just hold off really going fir it until next month as again my body is not playing ball. I don't mind what gender i have two girls and a boy so either would be perfect.

Af Due today but never showed.
Almost at 15dpo.
Horrendously achy bbs under armpits.
Had cramping since 11dpo (implantation?)
Today cm is abundant and creamy.

It does sound promising but the horrible part is AF and BFP symptoms are very similar. Just remember that your not out until the witch shows!

Hi KittyKat. Is that when AF is due? Good luck!

Hi Shorman, are you thinking of ntnp until your OPK's arrive? Hopefully your body wants to play soon. I too don't mind what gender I have. I have 1 boy and really don't mind if we have another boy or a girl.

Afm, bfn yesterday and acid due today. So far nothing but it's still quite early I the day. Last night i had bad cramps and was very bloated and convinced that AF was going to show. I still have very large boobs which are quite tender though.

Im holding out testing again until tomorrow morning (2 days late)
Im excited but terrified too. Bfn are the worst thing when youre sooooo convinced you are!! Im also concerned a late bfp may mean it qont be sticky

CD 6 here but will be testing around the 11th or 12th of April :)

Crossing my fingers for lots of BFP in April!

Same here!!!! Ovia app says 8 days until testing day!!!! AF is due 4/12....so we shall see!!!!

BABY DUST!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->