April Testers!

Sorrymmcheek1 Xxx hope she stays away next month x thanks struth just really hoping it dtsys stuck lol. Iv now missed af which is good and have a pos digi, but I'm cramping :-( I hope she's ok too. maybe she just can't get on to bnb....

:hugs: Hope your bean is super sticky!

I'm out for this month. :( My man's still stuck abroad with work and I ovulated today. Pants! Oh well, fingers crossed for May.
xxx

I need to change my date - I O'd on Monday and FF is telling me to test next Friday 22nd April...

Wonder where Katie is, very strange her not being on here for so long! Very worrying :nope: x

i am sure your little bean is doing well i cramped with all my pregnancy. good luck and now is the time to relax for your baby sake

Katie, can you add me back on the thread? Dr confirmed on April 8th by blood that we MC'd & then I O'd on Tuesday, 4/12 (just got my cross hairs today!) so i'll be testing on 4/27, 15dpo - only if AF doesn't arrive first, it's one day after it's is due..

Katie, can you add me back on the thread? Dr confirmed on April 8th by blood that we MC'd & then I O'd on Tuesday, 4/12 (just got my cross hairs today!) so i'll be testing on 4/27, 15dpo - only if AF doesn't arrive first, it's one day after it's is due..

Good luck FloridaGirl21! Fingers crossed you get a sticky one this month. My friend miscarried in Feb and was pregnant again in March :thumbup:. Hope everything ok with you Jennifaerie x

Congrats baileysmum Xxx hi girls the cramps seem to be my stomach rather than baby :) can't wait to goto docs on Monday for my first appointment

10dpo and got 1-2 weeks pregnant on a clear blue digi

:happydance: Congratulations Baileysmom and Pinga :happydance:

I'm due to test next week....was wondering if anyone would have a look at my chart. I think it's looking good but only my second month of charting and not an expert by any means!! Not sure if it's still too early to tell on the chart and I suppose temps could drop any time?? Any honest opinions would be good!! xx

Looking good Ramie - I hope the temps continue their upward trend and that you get your :bfp: Without having lots of previous charts to compare it to it is difficult to tell if this is your usual pattern or not but it is certainly looking positive so far!

When are you testing?

:dust:

Looking very positive Ramie!! You must have lots of willpower not testing at 11DPO with a chart like that! :D :dust: x

Thanks ladies, I'm being strong and going to test on Thursday when I think I'll be around 15 dpo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->