April2011 Bump Buddy

Im having a baby!! :)
Reaction score
I am pregnant with my first baby at 5weeks.

I am a newbie to all this and i am extremely scared about everything

Would anyone like to buddy up. Keep each other sane and swap stories/ scans etc

I am uk based and my first appointment is 26th August

Lyndz

Hi Lyndz
Congratulations - I'm 4wks and 4 days - rather scared too as I haven't got a clue what to expect! Are you due on the 12th?
Is your appt on the 26th to see your Dr? I had mine yesterday which really didn't involve a lot!

Helllo :)
And congratulations!!!

Im pregnant with my first to, im due 4th April, so im 5weeks 4days! Im a younger mummy to be!

I have my first Early Pregnanct Scan on 16th August when I will be 7 weeks!
Im soooo scared! Been acting paranoid so I had to book this scan! Fingers crossed it'll all go well!

How are you feeling?
xxx

Hi xCookieDough - I'm so jealous, I'm dying to have an early scan to check there's a HB but I know it's too soon - I think reading how many poor women suffer mcs on these forums is making me paranoid! Are you going private?
I'm not a younger mummy (28) but am sure our worries would be similar!

Hey noileena!
I know, so many of these posts on the forums are really making me paranoid!!!
I just had to book a EPS I just cant sit here and wait until the 12week scan! I would rather find out earlier if there was something going on then later to be honest but fingers crossed everything will be okay! Im literally sitting here counting down the days! Ahhhh! Yes I am going private I booked mine with BabyPremier! Harley Street.

And hey, 28 is young!!! Im only 19 :( this wasn't expected, but im so excited now I really am...

Have you had any signs of pregnancy yet? Any morning sickness? I've just had tender boobs and cramping tbh! Lets hope the morning sickness stays far from me! lol

xxx

have to agree, I just want to know things are progressing as they should. I still haven't got used to the idea so I'd rather find out sooner rather than later too - but this pregnancy was well planned - I'm such a control freak I was doing temps, OPKs and a CBFM for the last 6 months - but it worked! Although now I'm happy I am pg, I just can't get used to the idea and it seems rather surreal! I'm hoping that it'll soon seem real - maybe when I'm lugging round a massive bump that'll help!

Hmm, signs - I did have a massive headache and sleepiness on Monday - but I think that was coz I was awake really early over the weekend to test! I also read it could be down to dehydration so I've been drinking loads and that did make me feel a lot better although my sleep is still a bit disturbed. Getting quite a few cramps, and it's playing havoc with my toilet habits - which I think may be related to the cramps - but supposedly bowels go one way or the other in pg! (sorry, TMI but isn't pg meant to be full of stuff like that?!) Apart from that, no boob tenderness and I doubt I'd notice swelling as they're pretty big anyway (!) and I also hope morning sickness passes me by - that would be rather hard to hide!
Have you told your family yet? I'm dying to tell my mam but daren't until I know everything's ok

Hi Lyndz
Congratulations - I'm 4wks and 4 days - rather scared too as I haven't got a clue what to expect! Are you due on the 12th?
Is your appt on the 26th to see your Dr? I had mine yesterday which really didn't involve a lot!

Seen my doctor yesterday and got confirmation i am pregnant. 26th is first maternity appointment where you fill in lots of forms and they ask all sorts of nosey question hahah

Doc said i should be due around 14th . Not definate until dating scan tho x

Helllo :)
And congratulations!!!

Im pregnant with my first to, im due 4th April, so im 5weeks 4days! Im a younger mummy to be!

I have my first Early Pregnanct Scan on 16th August when I will be 7 weeks!
Im soooo scared! Been acting paranoid so I had to book this scan! Fingers crossed it'll all go well!

How are you feeling?
xxx

Im also a young one. 23! I am absolutely terrified!!! We are telling partners parents today and miine tomorrow. Nervous as hell!!!

How you feeling. You anxious bout scan

Hey noileena!
I know, so many of these posts on the forums are really making me paranoid!!!
I just had to book a EPS I just cant sit here and wait until the 12week scan! I would rather find out earlier if there was something going on then later to be honest but fingers crossed everything will be okay! Im literally sitting here counting down the days! Ahhhh! Yes I am going private I booked mine with BabyPremier! Harley Street.

And hey, 28 is young!!! Im only 19 :( this wasn't expected, but im so excited now I really am...

Have you had any signs of pregnancy yet? Any morning sickness? I've just had tender boobs and cramping tbh! Lets hope the morning sickness stays far from me! lol

xxx

How do you book an EPS?

xxx

Just little cramping which i am worried might turn into a period! suppose its just natural with first one. Felt bit sick yesterday but so far havnt been sick lol

have to agree, I just want to know things are progressing as they should. I still haven't got used to the idea so I'd rather find out sooner rather than later too - but this pregnancy was well planned - I'm such a control freak I was doing temps, OPKs and a CBFM for the last 6 months - but it worked! Although now I'm happy I am pg, I just can't get used to the idea and it seems rather surreal! I'm hoping that it'll soon seem real - maybe when I'm lugging round a massive bump that'll help!

Hmm, signs - I did have a massive headache and sleepiness on Monday - but I think that was coz I was awake really early over the weekend to test! I also read it could be down to dehydration so I've been drinking loads and that did make me feel a lot better although my sleep is still a bit disturbed. Getting quite a few cramps, and it's playing havoc with my toilet habits - which I think may be related to the cramps - but supposedly bowels go one way or the other in pg! (sorry, TMI but isn't pg meant to be full of stuff like that?!) Apart from that, no boob tenderness and I doubt I'd notice swelling as they're pretty big anyway (!) and I also hope morning sickness passes me by - that would be rather hard to hide!
Have you told your family yet? I'm dying to tell my mam but daren't until I know everything's ok

Were telling partners pretty much right this second ahha and mine tomorrow. Absolutely bricking it!

0400772 - can't belive you got an appointment osrted for the 26th - I was essentially told to go away and not expect to hear anything until I'm 10 wks - which will be around 13th Sept! You'll have to let me know how it goes!

How are you telling your folks then - anything novel?!

Congratulation to everyone on your pregnancy :)

Maybe we can all be buddies. More the merrier!!

yay aprill buddies....im due on the 9th of april...so excited but feeling ill at the mo'...i cant wait till my scans ..any updates?

Hey 0400772 :)
Sorry for the long reply, well I live in London, and I couldn't wait until 11 weeks + to know if my baby is okay so I booked a EPS using babypremier, so Im having my scan in Harley Street. I know it may be to early to see anything such as the HB, but im just going there for reassurance, to know that there is actually a baby there!!! Will definitly update you all once it has happened! It's just a bummer that its 16th August as I have still 8days to go! But I need to be patient lol. Im soo anxious about the scan, nervous ect ... but Im trying to keep myself busy so the days will hurry up!
How did it go telling tell your parents? I bet they are excited :) Im going to tell my mum after my scan, im so nervous, well, nervous isn't the word lol!
See today, I don't feel pregnant at all! Just hungry! Ahhh ... First time pregnancy ofcourse im going to worried about every single thing that is going on, if I don't have any symptoms I think somethings up, every cramp im like ahhh!... :) xxxx

Hey Noileena

Sorry for the long rep, awwww it's sooooo nice to here when people have been trying and works *big smile* :) so big congrats. You must be over the moon! Yes exactly, once we start to get the bump
then it'll really help me in thinking that I am ACTUALLY PREGNANT! :) its seems not real at all =/ fingers crossed...
Lol your exactly like, baring in minds its only early afternoon and I have been to the toilet so many times already, but I still feel like I haven't got any symptoms of being
pregnant today I don't know why, just feels like Im not ... *worries* . As you said I don't even think I will notice that my boobs will swell as I have pretty big knockers already
*hahahaha*. Im reaching into my 6th week tomorrow, and I heard that's when all the morning sickness start to appear ... I hope not as im visiting my family for a few days
and they have no idea that im pregnant, and if im rushing to the toilet every often im sure my mum's not silly and she will notice! I am dying to tell my mum yes, but
as you said I won't tell her until I know everythings okay, fingers crossed I will be able to tell her after my scan coming up, because it's so hard hiding it from her!
how did your OH take it? I bet he was estastic when you told him ! :D mine started crying! bless him, happy tears yes! :)
How are you feeling today? I keep looking at baby sites but I know I need to calm myself down! hehe...
Hope your having a nice and relaxing weekend! xxxx

hey hips sorry i haven been on much this weekend. Been a busy one lol. How are we all feeling. Im starting to get that tired feeling but i do work 50+hours every week. Lol. i also notice that my muscles ache. Its not like sleepy tired just sore and need to put feet up kinda thing x

Hey :)
Im not to bad thanks, just feeling so no pregnant today and a bit lonely. =( think im going to hit the sheets soon...

My jaw dropped when I saw 50+ hours a week work! You must be so tierd, you definitly deserve to put your feet up!! You need a nice massage! Why don't you have a nice long soak in the bath and relax? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->