April2011 Bump Buddy

0400772 - Hey :)

You know what, your exactly like me, I don't feel AT ALL pregnant today. No symptoms AT ALL! So im going to take a test tomorrow again! I don't care how much I spend I need more reassurance!
Thats great to know your mums reaction :) Now you two can natter about it all! Whilst Im still hiding it! *whimp* lol. I have my scan on Monday! Getting even more nervous as the days go by!...
Hope you enjoyed your day xxx

Well done Cookie, you finally got the ticker working - it's not easy!

Well I did my CBD this morning and woo hoo! I do feel better now - and I ahve one more test left so I guess I'll be doing that next week! It still doesn't feel real - may mate was saying it'll only feel real once the baby is here, and even then that it'll be rather odd!
https://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/noileena/3test.jpg

How are we all today? I am completely symptom-less!

Good morning Ladies

I am wide awake even though im shattered. God what we do to ourselves hahaha.

How is everyone? Hope your all doing good.

Realise i dont really know much bout anyone on here. So thought it might be a good idea to introduce ourselves.

Well im Lyndsay (lyndz for short) im 23 and im pregnant with my first child. I have a lovely partner who will 25 in 3 week (AH!!!! Dont have a clue what to buy).
I currently have two jobs. My Main job im an accoutnant with an oil company in aberdeen in scotland. My other job im a supervisor at the co-op (its just for extra money and wont be returning after maternity).

I love my job. Everyone is gr8 and its not too hard cuz i sit on here most days hahah but shh.

I have a two year old jack russell puppy called ozzy. who is my life. He is my first born son lol.

Right now its bucketing of rain outside and so so cold :( so im not feeling too happy! hahaha

Hey Lyndz (and Cookie)
Would love to share but have to be rather careful about the pg getting out! I'm convinced people would work out who I am from my age and job!

Should we swap email addresses in the private msgs area, and then we can send 'reply to all' msgs, and if other ladies would like to join us as they find out their good news, they can also join?
Or we could become friends on FB (but no posting anything about pg on my wall!) and send group msgs between us that way.
What ya think?

im happy to do either but same goes for me bout pregnancy. Only family knows to many nosey exs out there lol. x

Ok, have sent you my email address - if any other ladies wish to join, feel free!

hi everyone

im nervously stepping in here, as ive just got my positive tests today(&faint ones yesterday), 0400772 has invited me in here as our LMP seems to be about 8 days apart from each other. thinking i must be about 4 weeks.
im going to take one more test tomorrow&make a doctors appointment, then i'll join you all properly x

ps- is a heavy feeling in your lower tummy a normal feeling??(had it for 2 days)

Ahhh hey everybody :)

There is so many April threads its confusing my head, so here is my thread from another April one...

Noileena this post is also in the other April thread lol ) - Omg omg omg omg guess what?! Guess what I did?! It was around 0600am this morning, I awoke suddenly had to rush to the bathroom I had my CBdigi right beside me so I open it up ran with it to the bathroom, came back out... and literally, my result came up THE QUICKEST EVER! In literally 10 20 secs it came up ... 3+!!!! FINALLY! After all this time, baring in mind me being 6weeks+ I got it! I felt so chuffed, like a silly baby I cried lmao, then went back to sleep smiling lol. Atleast I know my HCG levs are going up. This has settled me for now, but wait until Monday morning, appointment, im going to be a nightmare to be with good luck to my OH! Haha.

I smileddddddddd when I saw your picture of the 3+ :D I guess everyones different and some get their results quicker! Atleast we can both relax a bit! lol

And yes Im going to be re-activating my FB soon maybe in September when I get back from holiday as there as so many people on there who I need to delete!
I have mailed you back Noileena with my address :) xxx
Have a wonderful day everybody xxx

Im completely symptom less also today, it really does worry me, I just feel. Fine. =/ *scary face*

Congrats madcatwoman - hopefully you'll feel a bit better about joining us once you've pent a small fortune on tests and actually believe that there's something in there! I didn't get my BFP til 13 DPO - at 11 and 12 I was using heapies which said nothing so used the CBD on 13 and it sorted itself!

Oh Cookie, so glad you got your 3+ - did you get a double pack too so you'll be having another go some time?! I've just booked an early scan for the 28th when i'll be 7+5 so I'll maybe do another between then and my 12 wk scan! How logn we spend obsessing over the BFP, now we're obsessing about our poppy/apple seeds!

hahaha, yes, i spent a fortune this morning!. i had a faint line on IC yestersday, a slightly darker line on tesco cheapies this morning,saved my pee in the Jar, flew down to tescos next and bought a clearblue, retested to see a nice big cross on it!!:thumbup:

yay madcat!!! no doubting now!!! although im nearly six week and i still find myself just randomly poas!! lol

I got my appointments through today. got my booking in appointment on the 26th Aug which ill be about 8 and my scan on the 28th Sep""!!! SEEMS SO FAR AWAY!! just wana scream lol.

How is everyone today?

Hi everyone
Hope its ok for me to join as well. I am 4w +4 from my LMP so doctor gave me EDD of 20th April. Got my postive test on monday which would be a day after my period was due if I was having a 26day month or a day before if I was having a 28day month cos I seem to vary between the 2. Baby not exactly planned as me and OH have only been together since March but we weren't exactly being overly cautious either so no-one to blame but ourselves lol!
I'm 23 and living in Fife, Scotland where OH is from.
Hope to get to know you all better in the coming months.
Hannahxx

~Welcome Hannah!!

I live in arbroath :) just down from Dundee, So im not actually that far from you :)

Congrats on your BFP!

Me and my partner have been together since March and our LO was planned so dont fret over how long you been together. I know people who hae been together years who just shouldnt have a child becuase they cant deal with it. As long as you and your OH can provide a loving home for your LO then who is to take that away from you.

How are you feeling now you have got your BFP? At your stage i still didnt know for definately. I got my confirmation from my doctor at 5 weeks and was stunned when she said 5 weeks and its just starting to properly sink in now! hehehehe

We have been contacting privately as well as on here as some members job titles etc give away their identiy and they wouldnt really want to broadcast who they are. So ill private mail you with my address so you can tag in if you want?

This is just a forum thread where you can Rage bout anything, ask for adivce about anything and show us pic/ scan without being judged. We all hae good days and we all have bad days. This is about helping each other through pregnancy and into the birth of our children :)

Welcome and congrats x

Congratulations Hannah - hope to see you in our chats soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"